Side Story - Sunday

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the last chapter was boring. Kekeke.

AUTHOR’S POV

Today was Sunday, no school, no daycare, so there were only Jessica and Soojung, sleeping on the same bed, sharing the same pillow and still deep in her sleep. Jessica slept with her right hand raised and laid down just right beside her head while Soojung slept with her hugging the mango plush loosely.

They slept like logs, no movement, incredibly like dead bodies, but weirdly, their chest moved up and down at the same pace, steady and at peace. Sometimes Soojung giggled and rolled in her sleep but then she always back into her position, under Jessica’s left arm, snuggling with her mango plush still in her own tiny arms.

Jessica was even worse, she didn’t even move, sometimes she inhaled deeper but that was it, no big movement on the bed happened.

Soojung frowned, her body trembled a bit before rolling further from Jessica, then she grinned in her sleep, she was dreaming.

“Na na na na, pot..ty pot!” Little girl walked to the yellow potty pot, she took off her pants, kicked them to nowhere and sat on the potty pot. Her body trembled a bit due to the feeling of she felt before peeing, then she peed with grin on her face.

She was grinning.

She felt relieved.

Then.

She realized something was wrong.

She was dreaming.

“Huh…?” Soojung rubbed her eyes and sat up on the bed, her face turned into a terrified one, she looked around and huffed in relief when she saw Jessica was still in deep sleep, she slowly got down from the bed then ran without sound to the bathroom, to her lovely potty pot, she finished her business there then she walked out without anything covering her below part.

Soojung walked out and found another pants for her to wear, but then she saw that the blanket she was wearing was…damped. She had peed on the bed. Then she looked at her pajamas, it wasn’t match anymore, she always used match pajamas, so now, she was panic, “Umma will know…”

The little girl was panic, she blew the blanket with her tiny mouth, hoping it will dried soon, she used her own tiny hands to fan the blanket, also hoping that it would dried soon, but nothing happened, the blanket color was already changed, she peed on it quite a lot.

Plan B, she took the blanket from the bed slowly, without making any noise, she put the blanket to where the dirty clothes were, then she took another blanket from the wardrobe, she did it very gently, until the point if someone didn’t know about her, that someone would mistake her as a ninja.

Then she huffed in relief, now the blanket was new, it was dry and Soojung was calm  now, but then she rubbed her hands on her pants to realize that the pajamas wasn’t matched!

Plan C, Soojung quietly took the top of the pajama she was wearing, she took off her own cloth and put the brown pajama on, now her pajamas were already matched, she took the dirty pajamas and took them to the pile of dirty clothes, she rummaged it and slipped her own pajamas between the dirty clothes of her and Jessica, she hoped Jessica wouldn’t realize that there was double dirty pajamas for a day.

Thinking how clever she was, Soojung felt tired, she climbed the bed and snuggled on Jessica without forgetting her mango plush, she believed Jessica wouldn’t know.

-

It was noon when Tiffany came in, she got a spare key from Julia due to the request Julia made, she had to help Jessica in taking care of Soojung which was gladly accepted by Tiffany.

Tiffany made her way to the kitchen, she took out milk and cereals from the refrigerator for her girlfriend and cut fruits for Soojung’s baby food. After that, she walked past the bathroom, furrowing her brows in the process, the bathroom’s light was on, but no one was there, she shrugged, maybe Jessica or Soojung forgot to turn it off, since Soojung knew how to jump, now, she could turn on her own lights.

The Brunette walked into the bedroom, smiled at how cute her girlfriend and Soojung were, they were always bickering but when they were sleeping, Soojung would always snuggled or held onto Jessica, Tiffany walked to the bed, leaned in to kiss Soojung and Jessica, “Morning, Princess…” Soojung blinked several times, smiled to Tiffany, she pulled Tiffany’s face to peck her, “Molrning, Mommy!”

Due to the pull, Tiffany had to support her body so she put her hand on the bed, then she felt something cold beneath the blanket, “Huh? Why this side is colder?” Tiffany tapped the bed several times on many places.

Soojung saw it, she tried to sit but her elbow accidentally hit Jessica’s side, “Oouuw!” Now Jessica was awake, she was grumpy but seeing Soojung and Tiffany, she decided to not bur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter