Frenemies

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

The Brunette bit her lips while eyeing the Blonde in front of her kneeling and adding medicine onto the scratches on her knees then the Blonde frowned when she saw another scratch on Tiffany's elbow, but she didn’t say anything.

“Hey.”

The Blonde was looked startled, “Y..yeah?”

“What’s wrong?” Jessica smiled a bit while shaking her head, “No, nothing’s wrong.” Then the conversation died just like that.

Tiffany hated it, she hated how when things were right, they got much closer then something she didn’t know come and made Jessica into a quiet beautiful statue like this.

“You’re quiet.” Tiffany opened up another conversation which was just replied by a little smile by Jessica. Tiffany lost her patience, she stopped Jessica’s hands and cupped Jessica’s face, “Look at me.”

Ironically this time, it was Tiffany, the shy and timid girl, who forced the one she was talking to, to look at her.

Jessica looked at Tiffany, their eyes met and again, it was like another magnet pulled them together, then a lone tear rolled down on Jessica’s cheek, “Oh my God! Jessi! Why?!” Tiffany didn't know why but seeing Jessica in tears hurt her. So bad. Jessica affected her so bad, lately.

Jessica laughed as she wiped her tears, “Nothing, I think my eyes got an infection.” Tiffany knew that the Blonde was lying, especially because The Blonde didn’t wanna see her, the blonde walked away to the medicine box, trying to get eye drop medications for her eyes.

Tiffany walked to Jessica and Jessica walked away again, trying to find it in another cupboard, Tiffany felt hurt, Jessica was cold to her but never once she avoided her.

“Jessi, WHAT’S WRONG?!” Now Tiffany was crying, she couldn’t hold her tears anymore, Jessica was her first friend, yet now she considered Jessica as her best friend, maybe more even when she never wanted to admit, but now, without any clear reasons, Jessica avoided her.

Jessica stopped rummaging the box and looked at Tiffany, she walked to Tiffany, “Ssh sshh…” Tiffany yanked Jessica’s hands which were trying to cup her face and wiped her tears.

“S..Stop being so kind to me! What game are you playing now?! I thought we are friends, I EVEN CONSIDER YOU AS MY BEST ONE! MY FIRST BEST FRIEND! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?! WE WERE FINE! Then after you went to I don’t know where, you became so cold to me! And even now, you were avoiding me! WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!” Jessica hung her head down and it made Tiffany got angrier, “LOOK AT ME! Jessi…”

Jessica looked up and she hugged Tiffany, “Sssh… Just don’t cry…”

Tiffany hugged her best friend, the hug was tight, she couldn’t lie but she liked the hug, she liked it so much, she even felt safe, warm, and surprisingly the hug calmed her down. How she wished the hug meant more than a friendly hug. Tiffany didn't know since when she started to want Jessica so bad.

“Tell me.” Tiffany pulled Jessica to sit on the couch with her, Jessica kept mum then just like what happened before, a lone tear rolled down on Jessica’s cheek again, Tiffany wiped it before Jessica could, “Talk to me, Jessi… Please…”

“Tiffany… I’m sorry, I was jealous.”

*DEG*

Tiffany didn’t know what was the feeling meant but she suddenly felt a big rush in her body, felt like thousands of shaken Cola opened up in her body, her blood burst out from her heart and filling all the organs in her body, she felt happy, joyful, more than that, she felt...contented.

“…Why?” Jessica hung her head down, “Because now you have Siwon.”

*DEG*

“Do you…”

“YES I DO LIKE YOU!” Jessica couldn’t hold her feelings anymore, “I know you’re fckin straight, I know you love Siwon, I know you must be feeling so disgusted now, I know you might think that I took advantage of our friendships, but just so you know, I don’t even want this to happen to me! I don’t want me to like you! Because you will hate me, because you will choose Siwon over me, because I DON’T WANNA LOSE YOU!” Then Jessica covered her face with her hands.

Jessica didn’t care anymore if Tiffany left her right now, Jessica didn’t care if the girl she loved now felt disgusted towards her, she just couldn’t let her cry anymore. She just couldn’t.

“Give me your hands.” Jessica shook her head, she knew the girl might slap her or even worse, spat on her face.

Tiffany pulled Jessica’s hands by force then before Jessica could react, a peck on Jessica’s nose was landed.

Jessica looked up and saw blushing Tiffany, “…………..What was that?”

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter