Morning Surprise

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

*TING TONG*

A Brunette, who was drinking her glass of milk signed her maid to stay inside since she was going to head outside too, she handed the glass to the maid, “It’s okay, let me open it, I’m going too anyway, thank you, Mrs. Yu!” The maid smiled as she saw the fair skinned girl took her bag and walked ouside.

*krek*

“Morning, Tiff.” A grin from her girlfriend greeted her, in the very morning. In the quiet early, almost still dark morning. Her girlfriend was at her door. Her Jessica Jung. That lazy melted ice princess.

Tiffany’s expression was like she saw a ghost, well, Jessica in early morning was just as rare as a ghost.

“Mor…”

A cough cut her sentence, she looked up and saw her Dad, “Ehem.” A handsome man stepped forward between Jessica and Tiffany.

Quickly, Jessica bowed politely and handed a pack of dark chocolate she got from her Mom who was back from a business trip, “Oh, hello Mr. Hwang. Good morning, Prof. Here, my Dad said that you liked dark chocolate so much so I asked Mom to buy this for you.”

The stern expression of Mr. Hwang softened at the box of chocolate, but it didn’t stay long, the expression turned into a serious one again, “Thank you. What’re you doing here, Jessica-ssi?”

Jessica handed the box carefully as she saw Tiffany was shaking her head proudly and giving her a thumb up, she grinned again, “I’m going to take Tiffany for a walk, if you let us, Mr. Hwang.”

Mr. Hwang took the box of chocolate then stepped back, “Are you ready yet, Fany?” Tiffany nodded as she fixed her soft pink shirt once again, “Yes Dad, I’m going now, see you at College, okay?”

Mr. Hwang nodded as he bent down a bit so Tiffany could peck his cheek, Tiffany did then hugged her Dad, “Bye Dad.” She whispered as she inhaled masculine scent from her Dad.

Mr. Hwang nodded, she patted Tiffany’s back, “Stay safe and you take care of my daughter.” The old guy in expensive suits tilted his head to give a stare to Jessica, Jessica quickly nodded as she took Tiffany’s bag like a chauffeur, “Of course, Mr. Hwang. Have a good morning.” Jessica bowed for several times more as she walked backwards to the outside of the terrace.

Tiffany pushed bowing Jessica out, “Stop it, you bow too much, Jessi!” She giggled when Jessica turned around like a robot then opened the passenger door for her, she faintly could hear Jessica’s shout, “We’re going now, Mr. Hwang. See you and have a nice day!”

Tiffany smiled at how polite Jessica was, but then she turned to see the backseat, there were a bag and sleeping Soojung, she reached out her hand to Soojung’s hair, “Jessi, can Soojung sleep here with me?”

Jessica looked at Tiffany then at Soojung, “Okay, wait, I’ll take her.” Jessica got out from the car then opened the rear door, she took Soojung carefully as she didn’t want Soojung to wake up, it was still early in the morning.

Then the older girl closed the car door by her and got back into the driver seat, gently handed Soojung to Tiffany, Tiffany gladly put her seatbelt on and took Soojung, she patted Soojung’s back to make the baby girl soundly asleep, and it worked, the stirring Soojung slowly got comfortable again on Tiffany.

Jessica saw the view with warm feelings in her heart, she patted Soojung’s bottom then leaned in, “Tiff, I really wanna kiss you right now because you’re so beautiful holding Soojung like that.”

Tiffany was shocked at how blunt her girlfriend could be, she gulped the nervous lump in then nodded, she leaned in and soon their lips met, the kiss was very innocent, it was they missed each other and wanted to show how much they loved each other.

Jessica raised her right hand to caress Tiffany’s cheek, with her thumb she traced the brunette’s sculptured jaw then she pulled away, seeing Tiffany was still closing her eyes.

No tongue, no moans, just a simple deep peck with feelings poured in.

“Have I said this? Good morning, beautiful.” Jessica pecked Tiffany’s lips once again then wore her own seatbelt, turning on the engine.

Tiffany smiled sweetly as she saw Jessica was also blushing, she sneaked her hand on Jessica’s chest, “It’s beating so fast.”

Jessica blushed even more, “Only for you, by the way.”

Tiffany playfully pinched Jessica’s cheek a bit, “Good morning to you too, Gorgeous.”

They stared at each other for not more than a second then faced the road with happy smile on their faces.

Love grew even more in that white BMW.

-

The car slowed down when it arrived at somewhere near the college, Jessica parked then saw a confused expression of Tiffany, she smiled, “Come on, we can’t miss the sunrise!”

Tiffany furrowed her brows but she followed when Jessica dragged her by her free hand. After making sure that she locked the car, Jessica ran to the hill then let go of Tiffany’s hand, she opened the bag, revealing a picnic mat, milk, fruits and sandwiches, they were all bought from the market, since Jessica was lazy enough to not packing her belongings better, the labels were still at the packages.

But it still amazed Tiffany, “You prepared for this?”

The older girl smirked, “I look so cool right now, am I?”

Tiffany kicked Jessica’s leg, “Eeww Jess!”

Jessica dodged then laughed and Tiffany loved how the blonde sounded in her ears, “Should we wake Soojung?” Asked Tiffany while sitting at the picnic mat that Jessica prepared, Jessica took the foods on the mat as she placed herself beside T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter