Not an update

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HA! I got you all :p

I was thinking to not updating but...TODAY IS 24th of OCTOBER! Whose birthday is today?! It's SOOOJUUUUNGG~

Our cutie pie, awwww Soojungie is turning 21, awwww!!! I can't help but squealing! <3 <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SOOJUNG! Thank her, cause, just because it's Soojung's birthday i update! XD

AUTHOR’S POV

Soojung was exceptionally happy today, she smiled wider, grinned more often, “Umma!”

“Hmm?” Jessica was being serious in avoiding zombies in ‘Into the Dead’, she didn’t see that Soojung was grinning, showing her white teeth.

“Um……….mmmmmmmmmaaaaa~” Soojung sang a song while calling her Umma, but Jessica still got her eyes locked onto the screen of her phone, “Yes?”

Tiffany came up and saw that Jessica was ignoring Soojung, again, she mouthed Soojung to call Jessica again, Soojung followed the instruction, “Umma, Umma!” The baby girl tried to help telling the careless Jessica that Mommy Fany was here by tugging her shirt.

“Yes, Soojung?” Jessica’s character jumped over the fence as she swayed her body to the left, while her character was also avoiding a zombie to the left.

A tap from Tiffany on her shoulder was only answered with an incoherent mum then two taps after that ending her game, “Aah! Grr these zombies!” Jessica sighed then put her phone back into her pocket then turned around, “Soojung has called you for many times!” Jessica almost got a heart attack when she got a shout as soon as she turned around.

Gulping nervously, Jessica grinned, “Eh, Tiffany, hello…”

“Don’t hello me and start helping Soojung in changing her clothes!” Jessica stood up immediately, then lifted Soojung into her arms, “Yo brat, why didn’t you tell me that Tiffany was there?” The older girl poked Soojung’s tummy for several times which was stopped when Tiffany shouted something about, ‘I HEARD WHAT DID YOU CALL SOOJUNG, JUNG!’ from inside of the bedroom. Jessica quickly locked the door, just in case HellFany was released.

“I’ve pulled youlr shirt, Umma!” The baby girl defended herself as she was put down in the bathroom, she stretched her hands up, got stripped then Jessica started bathing her, “You can give me signs or codes or something.”

Soojung wiped her wet nose and mouth with her tiny hand cutely, “Allrright, next time, I will tell Umma.”

The older girl pretended like she wanted to bite the baby girl, the baby girl moved her head backward while covering her eyes, “Aish… No, you can’t tell me! Tiffany will know if you tell me, give me signs, like…anything, you’re the kid here, you should be more creative than me. Think!”

Soojung started opening slightly, she rolled her eyes up then her eyes wandered around the ceiling, her little index finger tapping her chin innocently, she was thinking.

“I will pull youlr hairl?”

“No way, it’s gonna be hurt.” Jessica applying baby shampoo to Soojung’s head, while her hair was being washed, she kept thinking with the same position, her head bobbed up and down but she kept her position, Jessica laughed at the view.

“Can I flick youlr folrehead?”

“And making it wider than it is? No way.” Jessica rolled her eyes then pried Soojung’s hands from playing with the bubbles.

Soojung giggled at the answer, it was like a public secret that Jessica had a wide forehead, Tiffany kept teasing her about that so Soojung was influenced very quickly.

“I will say Code Numbelr One! How ish that?” Jessica thought for a while, she the shower and agreed, “Okay. When you say code number one, I will consider it as a sign for me to stop playing and start paying attention at you, okay?”

The two year old girl nodded, “But Mom, why don’t you pay attention at me and play game inshtead?”

Raising one of her brow the older girl answered, “You will know once you get your own gadget.”

Soojung nodded understandingly, for her, it’s an adult thing, she wouldn’t understand but she understood Jessica after all. She didn’t know that actually, Jessica was just too absorbed in her game sometimes.

“What will I get if I tell you code numbelr one?”

“A plate of mangoes?”

“Two platesh.”

“Gosh you’re greedy!”

Soojung shook her head while closing her eyes, “Nuh uh, I am being smalrt.”

“Who taught you that?!”

“Mommy.”

Jessica got her jaw dropped, even in Soojung, she couldn’t beat Tiffany’s smartness, “Alright, one and a half, it is.”

“Yeay! I can shalre it with Jinli!”

Hearing Jinri’s name was mentioned by Soojung, Jessica glared at Soojung, “NO!”

Uh, jealous Jessica was a very jealous Jessica.

-

Mr. Hwang stared intensely through the rearview window while Jessica just smiled a bit nervously, Soojung beside her didn’t help her at all, she was busy talking to Tiffany.

“Yesh Mommy, I won’t push anyone tomorrow.” Tiffany smiled until her eyes made a beautiful pair of crescents, “That’s good. Ms. Song said that Jinri wasn’t being bullied, she was just playing but she fell, not that the boys pushed her so you don’t have to push them too, okay?”

Tiffany added, “And actually, IF even Jinri was pushed by them, you don’t have any rights to push them back, it makes you no different with them, you just have to defend Jinri, not doing bad things to them, do you get it?”

“But Jinli’s kneesh alre bleeding, Mommy…” Soojung whined then looked to Jessica, trying to get help.

“But we all fall when we’re playing, right? And remember what I said to you?” Sternly, Tiffany gave a look to Soojung.

“Doing bad thingsh won’t make ush any different with the bad people… Allrright… I don’t want to be the sssame with them.” Soojung hung her head down, her mood was lowered a bit but she had no guts to talk back again, Tiffany was right.

Tiffany looked at Jessica and Jessica got it, both of them were getting better in taking care of Soojung, including nurturing her with good words. The Blonde girl nodded then scooted closer to Soojung.

Jessica lifted Soojung and put Soojung on her lap, “Hey, don’t be sad, Mommy was saying the right things…”

“But Jinli clied, Umma…” A lone tear came on the corner of Soojung’s left eye, Jessica quickly wiped it with her thumb, “I know, it hurts when you see someone dear to you gets hurt, right?”

Soojung nodded, “But there are people who have the rights to punish them who do bad things to Jinri. Your teacher, Ms. Song, she punished the boys, right?” Soojung nodded again, “And now do you get why Mommy doesn’t want you to push the boys?”

Soojung shook her head, Jessica smiled then pecked the bridge of Soojung’s nose, “Because the boys might push you too since you’re being mean to them, Mommy and yeah, me, are worried if you get hurt.”

Soojung didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter