Happy Family

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Two girls with great genes faced each other as they cut the meats elegantly, they were Jung Julia and Jung Jessica. Julia took a sip of mineral water she ordered and eyed her daughter, “Anything’s wrong?”

Jessica was startled but she shook her head, “No, nothing’s wrong, Mom.” Jessica added a little smile to cover how shocked she was, she was thinking about Soojung and the chance if Soojung was Nicole’s daughter.

“How’s your school, Sica?”

“It’s fine, Mom.”

“I heard your mid tests result…”

Jessica looked up, “Just wait for the final tests result, Mom. I’m studying nowadays.” Julia nodded, “Okay, but you remember if you can’t pass this semester…”

“Yeah, Mom.” Jessica’s face turned into a sour one, this is why she didn’t really like to meet her Mom, her Mom always pushed her, she knew she had to study but she didn’t like the feeling that she had to study because of her family’s name, not because for her future.

“Alright. Now, let’s go for shopping!”

Jessica smiled at the remark, “Let’s go!”

If only they weren’t that rich, without Jung’s family name, maybe Jessica could love her Mom better for their shared hobby, shopping.

 

-

Jessica was choosing a pair of shoes when her Mom squealed, “Hahaha, look at that baby girl, Sica, she and her Mom is so cute!” Jessica smiled and turned as she looked at where her Mom pointed at, “HUH?!”

It was Tiffany and Soojung, ‘What are they doing at the mall?!?!?!?’ Luckily both of them weren’t facing them, it would be awkward if their eyes met and her Mom found out about Soojung.

Soojung flicked Tiffany’s forehead with her tiny fingers because Tiffany lost in peek a boo game, they were playing a game where if Soojung didn’t laugh at Tiffany’s peek a boo attempt then Soojung could flick her forehead and vice versa. Miraculously, Soojung could stop laughing from a peek a boo Tiffany gave. Tiffany pouted made the baby girl laughed harder as the older girl tried to chase her, soon, they walked further and lost in their sight.

“Why do I think that baby is kinda familiar…” Julia mumbled to herself then she shook her head and continued picking out dresses for her and Jessica.

Then the Mom-Daughter laughed as they choosing dresses for themselves, they criticized each other and praised when the dress fit them so well, but every happy time had the ending, so was their bonding time.

Jessica was walking her Mom to their family’s driver, “Mom, where are you staying?”

Julia handed their shopping bags to her driver, “Your apartment.”

“WHAT?!” Jessica almost dropped one of her shopping bags, it was an emergency! Where should she hide Soojung?!

“Hahahah chill Sica Baby, I was just joking, why? Did you hide your boyfriend in your apartment? Just use .” Jessica looked at her Mom disbelievingly, “MOM???”

“Geez chill Sica Baby. Anyway, will you drive me to the hotel near our building? I will have a meeting with my clients there. I will stay there too.”

Jessica huffed in relief, “Eh? Why me? This is your driver, right?” Julia smiled, “Don’t you want to spend more time with me, Sica?” Jessica laughed, “Hahaha, okay, hop in, Miss, I won’t drive as slow as your drivers.”

“Try me, Little Miss.” Jessica didn’t answer her, then after the seatbelts were buckled up, Jessica speeded up out of the parking lot, “GOSH! JUNG SOOYEON! DON’T DRIVE TOO FAST! YAH! I DON’T WANNA DIE NOW, I WANT TO HOLD MY GRA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter