Rule

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Broken pieces of Tequila glass were all over on the ground, shattered and crowds seemed to stop dancing, grinding at each other, for a while, but when they saw that there was no big fight or anything big happened, they continued what they were doing.

“OPPA!” Jessica pulled Kyung Ho away from throwing fists towards her cousin, Yong Hwa. Kyung Ho shoved Jessica away which made Jessica pushed onto the table, she managed to get up and held Kyung Ho that wobbled due to the alcohol he consumed. He was still drunk, half sober half angry.

“Hyung!” Yong Hwa grunted as he saw who hit him, he shrieked in surprise when blood flew out of his nostril, he crawled further from where he seated before, afraid of what would come after the punches.

Kyung Ho stared at Yong Hwa with questioning look obvious on his face, but what mattered the most was Kyung Ho stared at his nephew with…disgust?

“Jessi…” Tiffany called Jessica, not louder than a whisper, then the older girl, pushed Kyung Ho to sit and the oldest guy held his temple, his head ached, he closed his eyes.

“Tiff! Are you okay?” Tiffany hugged her girlfriend as tight as she could, she didn’t know what to answer, but sure she was surprised, well, who wouldn’t? A guy just kissed her, more or less a stranger, and what worse was the guy was Yong Hwa, her girlfriend’s cousin, who mistook her as his girlfriend then in another second she knew, his Uncle hit him hard.

“Jessi…” Jessica hugged Tiffany even tighter, “Sssh, it’s okay… What happened actually? Why did Oppa hit Yong Hwa?” Tiffany stayed mum, she leaned her head on Jessica’s shoulder, chose to not answer and felt the security rushed in her body, in Jessica’s arms.

“Jessi, you shouldn’t drink too much, okay?” Jessica pulled away a bit just to see her girlfriend glaring at her, “Eh?”

“Can we go back to our room?” Tiffany asked, and it sounded more like pleading so Jessica nodded, “But we just arrived…”

Tiffany pouted, she didn’t feel right to be in the club but the first reason they were there was for Jessica, “Okay, but don’t leave me again?”

The older girl brushed her lover’s hair and smiled lovingly, “Alright. But actually, what happened?”

At the question, Yong Hwa groaned, “My head hurts…” Tiffany hissed and looked away, Jessica became even more confused, “Come on, Cous, I’ll help you.” When Jessica took Yong Hwa’s hand, Tiffany let their intertwined hands go, “I don’t want to walk with him! You have to choose, me or him?!”

Jessica scratched her head, was it just her or everyone was weird that day?

In the end, Bouncers were the ones who helped Yong Hwa and Kyung Ho to be taken into the private room of Jung in the private club. Jessica chose her girlfriend.

 

-

“Is Yong Hwa Oppa okay, Sica?” Tiffany looked at the girl who was talking to Jessica, yes Jessica called Shin Hye since Yong Hwa needed to be taken care of and she couldn’t call his parents or Yunho, they would scold Yong Hwa for drinking too much.

Yong Hwa was fast asleep, so Jessica just nodded, “He’s fine, I guess.” Jessica took a seat beside Tiffany and quickly she held Tiffany’s hand, “Are you tired, Tiff?” Tiffany shook her head and just leaned her head on the top of Jessica’s shoulder, even though she liked it, Jessica could say that Tiffany became clingier than the usual, she wondered why.

“Are you two…?” Jessica nodded with a smile while Tiffany sat straight and nodded, “Hello, I’m sorry for not introducing myself.” Tiffany nodded politely.

Luckily, Shin Hye was really fine with them, “Aaah I see, now I know why Sica Unnie doesn’t have suitors since forever.” Jessica playfully acted like she wanted to hit Shin Hye then they laughed it off.

“I’m Park Shin Hye, you are…?” With a shake hand, “I’m Hwang Tiffany, it’s nice to meet you, Shin Hye-ssi…”

Tiffany was smiling, but behind the smile she was imagining the dark surrounding of her, and an image of Yong Hwa’s drunken face came closer to her face, urgh. This girl reminded her of that gross moment.

“Hello Tiffany Unnie, it’s nice to meet you too. Is it okay if I call you Unnie?” Tiffany nodded then they both became close quickly as they realized that they liked their hair simple better than Jessica’s hair color.

“Mine is fine too.” Jessica pouted which was ignored by the duo as they started to brush Jessica’s hair with their fingers and commented about it.

“Uh…” The three girls stopped talking as they saw that Kyung Ho was awake, Jessica went to beside him then helped him to sit up, “Oppa? Are you okay? You vomited a lot.” Tiffany came with a glass of water, handing it to Jessica so she could help her Uncle to drink.

Water is good for they who just vomited to prevent them from dehydration. So Kyung Ho needed one, he gulped the water in one go then looked at Tiffany and Jessica, “You guys okay?”

“Yeah. How bout you, Oppa?” Kyung Ho exhaled loudly before nodding his head weakly, “I guess I am. A little bit dizzy but it’s fine. Anyway, where is Yong?” Jessica pointed to a guy who lied down with crumpled shirt and blood stained collar, Kyung Ho chuckled, “Wake him up.”

Jessica stared at Kyung Ho confusedly, “Huh? But he just fell asleep, he was drunk and…”

“He kissed your girlfriend, wake him up.” Tiffany got her jaw dropped at how easy Kyung Ho told everything that happened in only 4 words, meanwhile her was thinking deeply how to tell Jessica in MOST beautiful way.

“He what? WHAT? Tiff?!” Tiffany bit her lips in nervous, she just frowned, “I…”

“Save your explanation, Tiff. I want to hear THE WHOLE story. Shin Hye, do you mind If I? Okay thanks.” Shin Hye, who was surprised and mad at the words Kyung Ho let out, immediately stepped aside, letting Jessica to do her chore, waking Yong Hwa up.

Jessica took her heels off then threw one of them onto Yong Hwa’s stomach, “YONG!”

Yong Hwa grunted as he felt the pain but his eyes weren’t opened yet, so Jessica went to the other side of the bed where Yong Hwa was laying, she kicked Yong Hwa hard, “YONG!”

After a kick and his body kissed the ground, he yelped, “Argh! Omma I’m awake!” Yong Hwa stared at his surrounding, his eyes met Shin Hye’s furious pair then Tiffany’s full of hatred eyes, then when he looked up, he saw Jessica and Kyung Ho.

“Hi guys…”

“Don’t Hi me you, idiot! DID YOU KISS TIFFANY?!” Kyung Ho sipped his hot tea and lit up his cigarette, “I’ll confess if I were you, Yong.”

Yong Hwa gulped, he looked at Shin Hye then Tiffany, “I… I was drunk… I thought that girl was Shin Hye… I…”

“That’s my GIRLFRIEND, YONG!” The furious girl pressed her palm on Yong Hwa’s forehead, she gritted her teeth, she was mad but she saw pleading eyes of her cousin, “YOU STUPID DAMNED COUSIN!!"

Jessica was shaking, she wanted to beat the hell out of her cousin but it was her cousin, her closest cousin.

The angry girl kicked the chair beside Yong Hwa, Yong Hwa closed his eyes.

"UGH! I took months before I could kiss her you know?! And you just met her for not even a week, then you’ve kissed her! I’m envy you damn brat!"

....

.......

..........

.............

................

Everyone became silent at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter