Uncles

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As much as i love the number of the chapter before this chapter (69), i love to update too, so here. X)

AUTHOR’S POV

Sun was shining so bright when all the guests in Jung’s residence walked out of the dining room and went with their partners for the day.

Meanwhile Jessica and Tiffany were sitting on the bench with Soojung and Jinri ran around them, “Kids…”

Soojung and Jinri didn’t even spare glances towards Jessica who got stressed by their giggles and shrieks.

“Piu piu piu!” Jinri made sounds with as she ‘shot’ Soojung with her new toy, but Soojung quickly crouched as if she was dodging the bullets, “I dodged it! Piu piu!”

Jinri also crouched and now they played on the grass, crawling around as they giggled and rolled around.

“Kids!” Jessica called the two kids as Soojung used Jessica’s right leg as a shield, “Umma hassh no leg now!”

The Umma looked at Soojung as if she was crazy, “What?”

“Umma hassh no leg! Jinlri sshhot it with mega ultra sshilvelr bullet!” Again, Jessica made a face, “Uh… what?”

Soojung frowned, so Tiffany quickly nudged her lover, “Yah Jessi, don’t do that, just play along.” Tiffany did that because now Jinri had the same expression with Soojung, they were sad because their imagination was broken.

“Uh but Tiff… How COME I have no leg…?” Tiffany shrugged as she lifted Soojung onto her lap, “Jungie, we have to call ambulance for Umma!”

Jinri quickly hopped in front of them, “Yes Unnie, you’re right! Jessica Unnie is hurting!”

“Wha…”

Soojung, brightly, smiled again, “Owkay! Let’ssh call ambulance! Umma hang on!”

“Hang wha…” Tiffany shot a glare as the duo Soojung and Jinri had expectation all over their faces.

“Uh right, be quick guys, my leg is going to be rotten due to the blood loss.” Jessica sarcastically added then Soojung and Jinri ran inside of the house, followed by Tiffany.

When Jessica wanted to follow them, “You can’t use your right leg, Jessi.”

“Huh? For real?!”

“Yes.”

“Seriously, Tiff???!” Jessica stomped on the ground for times with her right foot, “That was just a game!”

“But they believed so. Come on, hop on.” Tiffany crouched in front of Jessica, “Oh okay.”

Grinning, Jessica hopped on Tiffany’s back happily, she circled Tiffany’s neck then sniffed her neck, “OMG IT TICKLES JESSI!”

“BUT YOU SMELL NICE!”

“STOP IT OR I WILL THROW YOU DOWN!”

“YOU WON’T DO IT! YOU LOVE ME!”

“I LOVE YOU BUT OMG JESSIII!!!”

Jessica giggled when Tiffany wobbled and swung her body to get Jessica off, but Jessica clung even tighter, she hugged Tiffany’s back so tight she didn’t want to let go.

“Jessi.”

“Hmm?”

They both were now inside of the house, with Soojung and Jinri argued who became the doctor and nurse, Jessica was hugging her girlfriend from behind and didn’t know that Hyung Don was watching them, with an unreadable stare.

Unusual, but Jessica read the situation quickly, she got off of Tiffany, then smiled to her Uncle, “Hey Uncle Hyung Don!” Hyung Don diverted his gaze from Tiffany to Jessica then smiled, “Hey my favorite niece.”

“What’re you doing?”

“Was reading a newspaper before you two came so loud.”

Jessica laughed at the answer, so did Hyung Don. Yes, Jessica and Hyun Don were close, because both of them had the same sense of humor, more like Hyung Don was funny and Jessica liked funny people so they were close.

Jessica took a seat beside her Uncle and sipped his coffee, but then she realized that her lover was still standing there, with a blank face, didn’t know what to do.

“Come here, Tiff.” Jessica patted the space beside her, Tiffany smiled a bit, took a glance towards Hyung Don who looked at her with a smile. A real kind smile, so Tiffany decided that it was okay to do so.

She took a seat beside Jessica, sitting politely, straight back with her hands clasped on her thighs.

“Try this one, Tiffany, this cake is so good.” Hyung Don called the maid to bring them more cake but Jessica stopped him, “No, we’re fine, Uncle. Let me get straight to the point. So… Are you okay with me? With her? With us?”

Hyung Don folded the newspaper he read before then put it on the coffee table, “Why do you think that I’m not okay?”

“Uh, because, everyone always thinks that a hottie like me will be straight…?”

Jessica and Hyung Don exchanged a stare for a while before, “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” They both laughed, Hyung Don was because Jessica’s self loving statement and Jessica because the ‘Unbelievable’ stare Hyung Don gave was funny.

After the laughing spree was gone, “I’m okay… as long as she is the right person for you.”

“Oh don’t worry, she is.” Tiffany stared at them as if she was invisible, she tugged on Jessica’s arm and Hyung Don noticed it, “Why don’t we include them in the conversation, Sica?”

“Oh yes, why don’t we?” They shrugged then Jessica leaned her back on the sofa so Tiffany and Hyung Don could see each other without her body blocking in the way, and that way they could talk together comfortably.

“Well, I always know that you aren’t really straight too, Sica. What about you, Tiffany? Who court who first?”

Constantly, Tiffany and Jessica pointed at each other.

“Huh?” Hyung Don got confused.

“You were the one who said that you were jealous of me and Siwon!” Tiffany glared at Jessica.

But prideful Jessica didn’t want to lose, “But you were the one who got sad when I was being a mute!”

“Well, I thought we were best friends!” Tiffany reasoned.

“Well, best friends got jealous too!” Jessica retorted then Hyung Don put a hand between them.

“Guys…” Hyung Don stopped the girls.

“Yes, Uncle?” Jessica turned her head towards Hyung Don, “Okay, so you two fall for each other at the same time, can I assume it just like that?”

“No, she was a nerd and I was always a hottie, she fell for me first.” Jessica pointed to Tiffany with her thumb as if the girl was deaf and couldn’t hear her.

Tiffany pinched Jessica’s thigh, “Ugh, she was a conceited dumb girl, Uncle Hyung Don, and always be, so it was her who fell for me first!”

“Alright, alright, girls stop it.” Tiffany and Jessica got silenced but they snickered at each other.

“Okay, are we all cool now?” the girls nodded, so Hyung Don smiled, when they were quiet, they actually looked good together, beside they both were good looking too.

“Okay, good, now, answering your question, actually I don’t have problems with gay people, I have friends that are gay too, but it’s quite surprising because it happens to be my favorite niece who is gay, but I’m okay with that. I’ve accepted that from the day I saw you watched in your roo…ppphhh.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter