Umbrella

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey! XD

AUTHOR’S POV

Taeyeon and Sunny were having a staring competition when Jessica rushed into the class and tapped both of their shoulders, “GOD!” Sunny rubbed her chest while Jessica stared at her two dandyus in confused.

“Dammit Sica! I almost win!” Taeyeon punched her own palm with her fist and cursed Jessica again.

“What’s wrong?” The girl who just came into the class asked her two best friends.

“You! You what’s wrong.” Sunny pointed her mini index finger to Jessica, “Eh?”

“We were having a very tight staring competition, Sica. We can kiss the loser if we win.” Jessica rolled her eyes, “I bet that this is Taeyeon’s idea.” Taeyeon gasped, “Are you a paranormal now, Sica? Don’t do any kind of activities or it will be Paranormal Activity.”

Sunny laughed at the dry joke while Jessica huffed in annoyance, “Very funny, Taeng. Very funny.”

The silly Taeyeon flicked her short bang, “I know I am.”

Jessica sighed, “That’s sarcastic.”

Sunny held Taeyeon because now Taeyeon was like wanting to kill Jessica, Jessica stuck her tongue out, “Anyway, Sica, how do you know if it was Taeyeon’s idea?”

“Every skinship that is shared between you two is always recommended by Taeyeon, it is like public secret.” Sunny grinned shyly, “That is one of the reasons why I love this byuntae, though.” Sunny kissed the back of Taeyeon’s head, Taeyeon stopped moving and grinned, she stuck her tongue out at Jessica, “See? She loves it. Bweee.”

Jessica waved her hand and took a seat beside Sunny, she didn’t care anymore.

“Anyway, are you two free this afternoon?” Sunny nodded while Taeyeon shook her head, “She has final rehearsal, tomorrow is the D-day, you know.” Jessica raised her brow at Sunny, “Oh. A progress I guess? Sunny knowing what you will do today, being a good girlfriend are you, Kim Taeyeon?”

Taeyeon blushed, after the incident that was happened between Sunny and Taeyeon, she decided to tell everything to Sunny, so her girlfriend wouldn’t get too worry if she didn’t give any updates about what was happening to her in the whole day.

And since then, Sunny understood her more, even sometimes Sunny cooked or bought foods/drinks for her and her club members so they would rehearse vigorously.

“Wait, does it mean that Tiffany has to rehearse too?” Taeyeon nodded while rolling her eyes, acting like Jessica was a dumbest person ever, she mouthed ‘Of course, d’oh’.

The second eldest girl hit Taeyeon’s head with her fist which was dodged perfectly by Taeyeon, she did the same thing to Jessica, but Jessica dodged it too.

“You two stop.” Taeyeon snickered while Jessica stuck her tongue out, they were older yet sometimes they couldn’t hold themselves from being childish.

Sunny sighed before turning her head to Jessica, “So, Sica, what is it this afternoon?”

The mentioned girl turned her head to the Bunny girl, excitedly, “I was thinking about taking Soojung and Jinri for a quick trip around the city, you know, taking them to the mall, playing in game center or maybe buying them clothes, taking them to do groceries, or buying them real Korean foods, or just strolling around while eating traditional street snacks, or maybe do some rounds in bowling, billiard or just go swimming, or karaoke, or maybe clubbing in top Seoul clubs or…”

“Whoa, wait wait, Sica. It’s getting weirder, club? Seriously? AND Those are A LOT OF THINGS to do, did you knock your head? Or just realized that you really have to take her outside of your boring apartment?” Jessica shot an offended look, “I have wii in my apartment.”

“Oh, what a very awesome thing to play by a two year old, ooh and it’s a baby girl you have there.”

“Taeng, can I kill your girlfriend?”

Taeyeon hummed for a while, “Hmm, not yet.”

“YET? Kim Taeyeon, are you going to kill me, then?!” Shooting Taeyeon a glare, Sunny breathed out hard from her nostrils.

Grinning, “Hehehe kidding my SunBun.”

“Ergh whatever. Anyway, seriously, what’s with those places, Sica?” Jessica shrugged, “You know, I may not staying here forever, I mean, let’s give Soojung chances to experience everything here.”

“What?”

“Taeng, is your girlfriend deaf?” Taeyeon hummed but Sunny cut it, “If you’re gonna say not yet, I’m seriously throwing all your pea figures away. And Jessica Jung Sooyeon, are you implying that you’re leaving?”

“Lee Soonkyu Sunny Bunny, yes, I haven’t told you guys?”

“WHAT?! NO!” Sunny widened her eyes as she didn’t believe what she just heard.

“WHAT?! NO!” Taeyeon did the same reaction but it was to Sunny, “What no, Taeyeon?”

“No, you can’t throw away my lovely pea!”

Jessica gritted her teeth, “Your BEST friend is going to move, she just told you the news and all you thought about was your pea?”

“Uh… But my pea is so special…”

“Sunny, can I kill your girlfriend?”

Sunny answered almost immediately, “Yes, please.”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHHH!” Taeyeon’s shout echoed in the classroom that day.

 

-

Grinning from time to time, Jessica sprayed perfume on her neck and on her wrists, then she walked out of the bathroom, calling Sunny.

“Mmff, wait, you sprayed perfume, don’t you?” Jessica smiled, “Of course, Tiffany baby is so busy since morning, now I can meet her, I have to impress her.” Sunny snickered at the nickname, “Tiffany baby? Seriously?”

Covering , “Uh, I didn’t meant that way but… Uh, let’s just go.” Sunny nudged Jessica several times before they finally got into the Auditorium.

That day was a final rehearsal, all the students could watch the performance as a dress rehearsal, so Jessica and Sunny decided to watch their girlfriends performing.

The auditorium was packed, looked like Music Club’s popularity got higher since Taeyeon’s public confession and Tiffany was spotted together with Jessica and some boxing club members like Taecyeon or Wooyoung.

Sunny was stretching her head as long as she could, but the certain blonde wasn’t anywhere around her, or maybe she was just too short among the other students. The pissed Bunny checked her phone to see if Jessica left a message or something, telling her whereabouts, but nothing came into her phone, so she decided to just sit at the seats they reserved earlier, waiting for Jessica.

Suddenly, a grinning feature came into Sunny’s vision, “Sica, where were you… Where the hell did you get these?!” Jessica handed Sunny a bouquet of red rose while herself held a bouquet of pink rose, “The perk of being a Jung, hehe, I called Mom and Mom sent me these, she even said good luck for Taeyeon and Tiffany, but save it for later, now you hold this red rose, this is for Taeyeon.”

“Huh? What? No, these are yours, you give it to her by yourself.” Sunny handed the red rose back to Jessica but Jessica shook her head, sternly she stated, “Taeyeon has make effort to be a better girlfriend so you have to do the same, this time I help you but you have to initiate things for Taeyeon too next.”

A fist met Jessica’s temple, “Thank you but you’re so silly to think I don’t prepare anything for Taeyeon, here, I made her a customized dukkong watch.” Jessica looked at the dukkong watch, she was wowed by Sunny’s idea, “WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?! AH! I should’ve bought Totoro watch for Fany!”

Sunny triumphantly smiled at Jessica, “Now who is the worse girlfriend?”

Luckily the curtain was opened, Jessica didn’t even let Sunny to more, she rose on her seat and clapped her hands weirdly, cheering for Tiffany who wore a beautiful white dress.

Meanwhile Sunny, she shouted her girlfriend’s name shamelessly, but it did the magic, Taeyeon turned her head to where her best friend and her girlfriend was sitting, she grinned happily.

Then after that, Taeyeon nudged Tiffany and pointed at them, Sunny and Jessica waved to them while the other in crowd were cheering, “TAENYY!”

Jessica and Sunny rolled their eyes and dramatically acted like, “Oh pleeaasee~” Then they laughed together while the crowd was still being crazy over TaeNy’s giggles. What they didn’t know was Taeyeon and Tiffany were giggling at their girlfriends’ antics.

After the opening speech was finished, Taeyeon and Tiffany waved once again at their girlfriends and bowed to the audiences. They made their ways into the backstage as Sunny and Jessica followed them with their eyes, dreamily. Then the show started.

-

“UWAA!!” Sunny and Jessica clicked their tongues for nth times that afternoon, there was an audience who brought a little noisy and loud baby girl to watch the dress rehearsal, they ignored the sounds but the baby girl got too noisy and the guardian did nothing to hush the loud baby girl.

Sunny huffed again but Jessica held her hand when Sunny wanted to go over the guardian and scolded her.

“Come on, Sunny, it’s alright, kids just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter