Sincere

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, i'm sorry for being childish before. Thank you for all the supports, they mean a lot to me. You guys are right, i was wrong, i'm sorry.. <3

AUTHOR’S POV

A girl rubbed her tummy while whining, she walked out of the bedroom inside of an apartment, “Uh, my stomach aches… Sica! Do you have…….what the hell… Sica???” Taeyeon forgot all her pain in her tummy, she was surprised when she saw that the door was opened, no sign of life and the couch wasn’t in its place, the living room was in a big mess.

“Sica?!” Taeyeon ran to the kitchen and found no one, she paced up, “SOOJUNG???!” The panic was obvious all over Taeyeon’s face, she bit her lips, something was happened, if only her stomach didn’t ache, maybe she could help.

Oh.

She could help!

Taeyeon ran outside and pushed the button to go down by apartment’s lift, she pushed it in hurry manner while praying, ’Please please please… Come on… My goodness, Sica… Soojung…please…’

*ding*

Taeyeon ran into the lift and bumped into someone, “Auntie Jung?”

The woman in working suit looked down and surprised, “Taeyeon?”

“Thank God! Auntie! Jessica and Soojung can’t be found anywhere!!! I was in the toilet, then then when I came out, couch was moved, I found a hairclip on the floor and and…” Taeyeon shouted in panic, while the wiser woman took a hold of Taeyeon’s shoulders, “CALM DOWN!”

The younger girl shut immediately, “Do you know where they are now?” Weakly, Taeyeon shook her head, Julia ran her hand on her hair, not caring if her hair that was done beautifully would be ruined, she was confused.

“Alright, stay calm, I’m going to call someone.” Taeyeon put a hand on her own mouth, nodding. Julia dialed a number.

“Hello?”

“Mom, do you know where are Jessica and Soojung?”

“Why would I know?” A calm response answered Julia’s question.

Inhaling deeply, “Mom, this is my daughter and my granddaughter that you are taking, please, tell me where they are.”

“I don’t know what you are talking about, Julia.” A smirk was played at the other line while Julia was trying so hard to not cursing her Mother in Law.

“Mom, please.”

“Are you really accusing me that I kidnapped my own granddaugh…”

A door was opened harshly, Julia put her phone closer to her ear.

“Excuse me, Mrs. Jung, this kid doesn’t want to eat.”

“HUK HUK HUWAAAAAA!!! Oojung hatesssh youuuu! HUWAAAA! UUMMMAAAAAAA MMOOOMMMYYY....”

Taeyeon, who was eavesdropping nodded, “Affirmative, it’s Soojung, Auntie.” The whisper made Julia burst out, “Mom, that was Soojung, right? Mom, please let me know where… Mom? Mom??? MOM?!”

Julia looked at the phone screen, Grandma Jung had cut the call.

Gripping her phone, Julia walked out of the apartment, with Taeyeon following her.

“I’m going to look for Jessica, you can go home, Taeyeon.” Taeyeon shook her head, “No, if it’s for Jessica, I’m coming.”

Julia frowned, “Taeyeon, this isn’t a game or something, this is serious, this is a kidnapping.” The dorky girl smiled, “I know and I’m also serious when I said it. If it’s for Jessica, I’m coming.”

Her best friend’s Mom patted her shoulder, “I’m glad Jessica doesn’t do any mistakes in choosing best friends.” Proudly, Taeyeon grinned.

A taxi arrived in front of them, “Where are we going, Madams?”

Just when Julia wanted to say the head office in Seoul, because Grandma Jung might be there, staying before departing to America, Taeyeon beat her, “Police Station.” Julia shot a confused stare to Taeyeon, “You have her number in your phone, right? My Dad can help a bit, maybe.”

“Your Dad?”

“Tracking a device won’t be so hard for a Police Officer in this high technology era.”

Julia smiled understandingly, “Aah. I see. Nice thinking, Taeyeon. Thank you.”

“It’s alright, anyway, Auntie, do you mind if I call my girlfriend?” Taeyeon showed her phone and pleaded to Julia, Julia nodded then looked away, giving Taeyeon’s privacy.

After Taeyeon dialing the numbers, Julia quietly listening to the conversation.

“Hello? Sunny? Jessica is kidnapped along with Soojung, can you go to my Dad’s office? I will tell you the detail later, I have to give the fastest route to the driver so this taxi will be arrived as soon as it can there. Yes, okay, uh huh, okay, love you too, Bunny! Stay safe!” Then Taeyeon locked her phone and put it back to her pocket.

She turned her head to see another confuse stare of Julia, “What are you doing? Why did you tell your girlfriend about this serious matter?”

A chuckle started Taeyeon’s simple reason, “More people, more brain, more chances of getting Jessica and Soojung safe. Oh wait, where is Tiffany?”

The two became silent at Taeyeon’s question, “You’re right, where is Tiffany?”

“I’ll call her.”

“Yes please.” Under her purse, Julia crossed her fingers.

‘Please not Tiffany too.’

-

A girl in her mid twenties sat in front of the younger girl with black hair, the younger girl stared at her blankly while the other obviously had hatred in her eyes, staring through the pair of beautiful eyes, trying to read what the younger girl was thinking. But it didn’t work, the younger girl stayed calm and composed.

“Why are you still with Jessica?” The older girl sipped the tea while crossing her legs, showing an elegant yet arrogant demeanor.

“Why not?” Smartly, Tiffany countered the question, Min Young smiled while drinking, her rival wasn’t just anyone.

“Nice answer, but to tell you the truth, no matter how hard you try, Jessica will be mine in the end.” Tiffany smiled a bit, “It’s funny how you can tell me the ending while we are only in the beginning, actually. No one knows about the future, Min Young-ssi. Unlike you, I am not saying that Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter