Monday's Exam

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

A drop of drool came out from the corner of Taeyeon’s lips, “YUCK!” Jessica ran to the tissue box and grabbed one to shove it onto Taeyeon’s lips. Taeyeon abruptly woke up, “Huh?!”

Sunny chuckled at the view before patiently wiped the drool on the table and pinched Taeyeon’s cheek, “Wakey wakey, Taenggoo. You haven’t studied much.” Taeyeon whined, she was sleepy but final exams started on Monday.

Taeyeon rubbed her eyes then saw Jessica, “Sica, what about a game of tennis on Wii?” Jessica looked up from the journal she was reading, “What?”

Taeyeon raised one of her brows then stood up, “Come on.”

Sunny glared at Taeyeon, “Taenggoo.”

“One game, Sunny-ah…”

“Taenggoo.”

“Half round…?”

“Taenggoo.”

“……Teach me the last chapter of management accounting, Sica…” Sunny smiled and pecked Taeyeon’s cheek, “Be good, I don’t want any of us fail, okay?” Taeyeon smiled goofily, “Awwwrite! Let’s study! Come on, Lazyca!”

Jessica chuckled, “Come on.”

“Oh, you aren’t mad? Lazyca?”

Jessica’s happy smile turned into a flat one when she realized it, “YAH!”

“Hahaha kidding, Sicachu! Come on, really, be serious.” Jessica sat back on the chair and opened the last chapter of management accounting.

Just when Jessica, Sunny and Taeyeon studied for a while, the bell rang.

A toddler ran from inside of the room, “Don’t wolly, everlryone! I got thissh!”

Taeyeon and Sunny looked at Jessica, “Who taught Soojung that?” Jessica shrugged as she cursed herself for being like that every time the apartment got guests.

Jessica got up and checked at the youngest, the girl with the mango plush was jumping as she tried to reach the handle, but she was too small for it, Jessica came and held Soojung but when she wanted to open the door, Soojung reached for the handle, “Soojung-ah, stay still.”

Soojung wanted to learn about everything, so she didn’t let Jessica opened the door, “Oojung wantsh to open the doolr…”

The whiny Soojung won, Jessica locked back the door then bent down a bit so Soojung was facing the handle eye to eye.

*krek*

“Jessi, what took you so… Soojung!” Tiffany took Soojung from Jessica then walked inside, forgetting that Jessica was there, “Tiff, I’m your girlfriend!” Jessica protested as she locked the door and walked inside.

“I know.” Nonchalantly Tiffany answered as she talked to Soojung when she had seated in front of Taeyeon and Sunny, the danshin duo greeted her and she greeted back.

Jessica was left agape, “Tiff??!”

“…Soojung was the one who opened the door? Aigoo such a smart kid!” Tiffany pecked Soojung’s cheek as the appreciation while Jessica mimicked Tiffany, “What so cool of opening a door?”

“Jessi.”

“….Good job, brat.” Jessica muttered the last part under her breath while Soojung smiled wider, her eyes gone because of her oh-so-wide smile.

The younger girl heard how Jessica addressed Soojung, she kicked Jessica’s leg and Jessica shrieked in pain.

Taeyeon and Sunny covered their faces with the thick books then laughed at their unlucky best friend.

-

“Yes that’s right!” Jessica gave Taeyeon a thumb up while Sunny and Tiffany checked on Taeyeon’s work, “Woohooo! Now I know how to solve those CVP problems, hehehe thank you, Sica!”

Jessica nodded as she tidied up her books, it was evening already and they were hungry so Jessica decided to order pizza for them all, Tiffany was ready with a paper and a pen, “What do you guys want?”

“American’s favorite!”

“Meat lover!”

“Tuna melted Pizza!”

“Garlic bread!”

“Cheese lovers!”

“Coke!”

“Gummy bears!”

“Mango deselts!”

“ICE CREAAAM!!”

Everyone shouted their minds and some of their answers weren’t even made sense, Tiffany huffed as she shouted back, “SSTOOOPP!”

Everyone stopped shouting and smiled innocently to Tiffany as if they weren’t being food beasts before.

“One by one. Sunny, since you’re the most normal, what do you want?” Jessica, Taeyeon and Soojung snickered, “Jessi, stop teaching Soojung anything bad.”

“I don’t! It was her who mimicked me!” Jessica pointed at Soojung but the child pointed back at her, “I don’t! It was me who mimicked Umma!”

Taeyeon was laughing uncontrollably again, made Jessica covered and Soojung followed Jessica by covering Jessica’s hand, “Yah!”

Soojung grinned as she didn’t want to stop following Jessica.

“STOOOOPP!”

Soojung sat back and Jessica released Taeyeon, Taeyeon breathed heavily, “So, Sunny?”

Sunny pointed at the pamphlet, “American’s favorite.”

“Noo! That’s what I’m going to order!” Tiffany glared at Jessica and Jessica found the pamphlet so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter