Realization

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double Update - SunYeon for you guys!

AUTHOR’S POV

Ruckus and sounds of people talking filled Hwang’s residence that morning. Tiffany was still asleep until her Dad, unintentionally, woke her up.

“A dog?!”

Shouts came into her eardrums and soon Tiffany was awake with nothing in her arms but a bolster, she remembered last night then smiled with a hint of blushes crept on her cheeks. She smiled shyly, she didn’t know in a bed with Jessica could be that comfortable yet…hot. But she was happy. She liked the feelings.

“Tiffany!” Someone barged into her room, Tiffany quickly pulled her blanket to below her neck, “Yes Dad?”

Mr. Hwang looked at Tiffany’s behavior rather oddly but he shrugged it, “Is Jessica right? You are going to take a dog?”

“Yes! Can I, Dad???”

“No.” Then Mr. Hwang was about to go out but Tiffany held him, she forgot that she was just only in a tank top which was very visible for everything beneath to be shown, “But, Dad!”

Mr. Hwang turned around again then their eyes met for a while, Tiffany pulled the blanket to cover her body again, “Did you sleep with ONLY THAT?!”

“…..I used sweater last night!”

“You better be. I don’t want any grandchild soon. OH WHAT I AM THINKING ABOUT, you both girls. Uh. This is because of the dog news. She didn’t do anything, didn’t she?”

Thinking about last night, well, she couldn’t tell, couldn’t she?

“No. She was very sleepy, she even fell asleep before me.”

Breath, that was sounded like held since years ago, was exhaled in relief, “Huft, good. Okay, about the dog, I don’t think we can take care of it.”

“Why?”

“Because you haven’t agreed to meet Goo Hye Sun and Im Yoona.”

“Who’s that?”

“It’s Mrs. Im and her daughter, but she preferred to be called with her real name since the name Im reminded her of her left husband but it’s okay, she said we can call her daughter that way though, Im Yoona since the name was given by her fathers and mothers.”

“Im Yoona…? When will we meet?”

“Tonight, at 7 PM.”

“If I agree, will you agree with taking Prince as my pet?”

“Prince?”

“That cute little white dog that me and Soojung found.”

“…Okay.”

“Deal.” Two pairs of eyes met, the deal was sealed, it was a win-win solution.

“Mommyyyy! Umma ish teashing me!” Suddenly a little figure ran onto the bed and hugged Tiffany, Mr. Hwang was a little surprised but he kept his face flat.

“Whatt the… excuse me, Professor…… I was just telling her that her face is getting chubbier while her body was still skinny, so she is a chubby and skinny, chubskin!” Jessica was also barging in but she excused herself when she met Mr. Hwang at the door, but when she found the other two girls, it didn’t stop her to whine too.

Now Mr. Hwang got his eyes widened even more, “Mommy, Umma ish bad!”

“Tiff, Soojung is chubby!”

“UMMAA!!!”

“Oh my God, don’t shout, your whole cheeks almost make an earthquake!” Jessica quickly held onto the edge of the bed, acting like it was an earthquake and she had to get a grip.

“Mommmyyyy! Look!!!” Soojung pouted and pointed at standing straight Jessica, the oldest girl gave Soojung a mocking look while when Tiffany looked at her, her face was more innocent than an angel.

“Jessi, get ready! Soojung, just forget about your Umma, she likes girls with chubby cheeks. So she likes you, she’s just that prideful to admit it.”

“Reawwy? Umma likesh me!”

“What?! TIFF?! NO! You brat and chubby!”

“Jessi!” With just a glare Jessica ran out of the bedroom, not forgetting to stick her tongue out, mouthing, ‘LUCKY CHUBBY!’ and excused herself again when she had to face Mr. Hwang at the door.

“Fany…”

“Don’t comment, Dad, I know this is confusing.” Then Tiffany pushed her Dad from her bedroom, she rubbed her forehead then headed to the bathroom with Soojung, another long day for a Mom-soon-to-be-Tiffany.

“Mommy, can I call Umma sshkeleton becausshe she ish very sshkinny?”

Tiffany looked at Soojung sternly, “No.”

Soojung pouted then hung her head down, but the frown on her face gone when Tiffany said she would get Soojung a plate of mangoes after school.

“I love Mommy!” Tiffany hugged Soojung and placed her in the bathtub, “And I love Umma too!” Tiffany pecked Soojung’s lips and patted her head then went further to get the soap, Soojung added with a smirk, “Sshhkeleton Umma… Hihihi.”

-

After saying a long good bye to her Dad and sending Soojung to the daycare, now Jessica and Tiffany were on the way to the college.

“Ah! I forgot to reply Sunny’s message last night.”

Then after that, a brief of silence filled the atmosphere, they two suddenly felt so shy to each other, even Jessica retracted her hand from Tiffany’s hair.

“……”

“……”

“It’s a nice day, right?”

“Yes, it is Jess.”

“It’s awkward.”

“Yes it is, Jess.”

Then the two looked at each other before bursting into laugh, “Gosh you are red!”

“Like you are not, Jung.”

“Are we really going to start this surname fight?”

“Bring it on, Jung.” Jessica peeked and she saw that Tiffany was giving her a playful competitive stare, “You’ll lose, Hwang.”

“Let’s make a bet, the one who lose has to treat the winner ice cream!” Jessica scoffed, “Sounds like I’ll get free ice cream this afternoon.”

“It’s always nice to hope big, right Jung?” Tiffany smiled sweetly when the they were arrived at the college, Jessica looked at Tiffany, she groaned.

“Uh, yellow card, Hwang.”

“What?”

“Your smile is brighter than this morning sun.”

“YAAAAHHH!!” Then Jessica laughed while gathering her things, they’ve parked already.

“Anyway, Jessi, do you remember that once, you’ve ever given me a wish but I’ve never asked you anything?” Jessica tapped her finger on her chin, they were walking at the parking lot.

“Ngg No.”

Tiffany pouted, Jessica chuckled, “Of course I remember, what do you want?”

“I want free ice cream today.”

“….”

“Looks like I win today, JUNG.” Tiffany emphasized the surname and laughed while Jessica snickered, her girlfriend sure was smart not for nothing.

-

“Tiffany! Where were you?! I’ve been trying to call you but you didn’t answer my calls! And you said that Jessica was having a sleepover in your house are you two hav…uuppphh” Tiffany quickly covered the loud mouth of Sunny because almost the whole hallway was now staring at Tiffany.

Yes, Jessica and Tiffany being together were already known in the entire school, but that didn’t mean that everyone was accepting it. Some of them were still hoping that the two would break up.

“Ssshhht! Are you trying to get me killed?!”

Sunny flashed an apologetic smile, “Hehe not really, but I’m sure I will attend your funeral if you are killed.”

Tiffany faked a punch which was replied by a cute laugh, “Anyway, how are you and Taeyeon?” Sunny shrugged, “She didn’t answer my call since yesterday, but since today I’ll have the first period with her, so it’s fine. Maybe she’s busy with her music club.”

Tiffany could hear the bitter t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter