Soul + Mate = ?

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

SM University was exceptionally crowded at some spots that day, murmurs, cheers and even sobs were heard throughout the hallway of SM since morning.

After sending Soojung to the daycare, Jessica decided to take Tiffany for a coffee first but Sunny and Taeyeon called them, suggesting them to go to College earlier, without telling what happened in College, they hung up, leaving Jessica and Tiffany confused in the car.

“Is this some kind of prank?” Jessica stared at her phone then to Tiffany, Tiffany gave her a smile, “Aigoo my Negative Jessi, I don’t think so, since they said to bring me to College earlier too, I don’t think so.”

“What’s with bringing you and prank? I don’t get it.” The still staring at her phone girl asked in curious manner.

Tiffany smirked, “Look, I don’t do prank, if it is a prank then Taeyeon and Sunny would only target you, Jessi.”

Jessica made an O shape with then put her phone back into her pocket, “Alright then…….WAIT! Were you just saying that I do prank a lot so it’s ONLY me who deserve the revenge?!”

“Oh, you’ve said that by yourself.” Then with a firm push on her cheek, Jessica faced the road, Tiffany whispered sweetly, “Let’s go then, dumb Jessi.”

“BUT….” Jessica turned around and got glares of dagger from Tiffany, she grinned a bit, “I’ll drive carefully, Tiffy…”

With two hands on the steer, Tiffany chuckled but then she took Jessica’s right hand, she intertwined their fingers together, she swung their hands together a bit on her lap, then with a pair of reddened cheeks, Tiffany said, “My hand is cold without yours.”

“AAAWWW~! Tiffy is getting cheesy, isn’t she???” Tiffany blushed more then she pushed Jessica again, Jessica grinned then when the traffic light showed red signing them to stop, quickly Jessica unbuckled her seatbelt, leaning to Tiffany then pecked the side of Tiffany’s head.

“My lips are trembling now, mind to hug it with yours?” Tiffany laughed then she caressed Jessica’s cheek, letting their lips to meet for a peck, then Tiffany really covered all part of Jessica’s thin lips with her plump pair, just when the older girl wanted to slip her tongue into the lips she loved the most.

*HONK HONK*

Honks were heard, Jessica got panic while Tiffany laughed while blushing, the cars behind them were getting impatient, “Hahaha are your lips fine by now, Jessi?”

Jessica smiled, “Not really, the honks startled my lips and they started to tremble again.”

“Oh my God JESSI! Eeww!” Tiffany faked a horrified expression which made Jessica frowned playfully.

Then they laughed together while intertwining their fingers again, with Jessica’s thumb rubbing her forehand, Tiffany knew that the Blonde beside her loved her, so much.

-

“Jessica you sure drive like a slowpoke!”

The mentioned girl raised her brow, she obviously felt offended, she drove fine, “What do you mean?”

“It means you guys are soooooooo slow, now hurry up follow me.” Taeyeon and Sunny dragged Jessica and Tiffany to the 4th floor of the building, “What are we going to do here?”

“Taking our final test results. They are done marked by the Professors.” Taeyeon explained as Sunny talked to the administrator, telling her Jessica’s and Tiffany’s student numbers, they had to get in line to get their results.

“Eh? I never knew that we have to do this to know our results…” Jessica scratched her head, confused.

Taeyeon and Sunny rolled her eyes while Tiffany stared at her like she saw an alien, “Sica, it’s all because you never pay attention to the results! It’s always me who take your results, duh!” Taeyeon pushed Jessica’s head slightly away while Sunny explained to Jessica why she never done that.

“Really? You’re that CARELESS, Jessi?”

Taeyeon nudged Sunny, Sunny elbowed Jessica then Jessica scratched her head again, “Uh, that is the old me, I’m not like that now, because of who? Because of you! Hehehe.” Tiffany’s stoic expression turned softer, “Alright, let’s just hope the best now.”

“Hwang Tiffany.” The speaker called made the all four turned their heads to the locket, then Tiffany went there, taking a pile of papers, then the other three all rolled their eyes, “I can’t see any other alphabet than A. I’m done befriend with you.”

Taeyeon faked a wave because she herself only got 4 As, 3Bs and 1 C.

Sunny just smiled, she herself got 6As, 1A- and 1B+, so she had expected that Tiffany would get better, if not perfect.

Jessica congratulated Tiffany, but deep inside she felt a big rock burdened her heart, like who wouldn’t feel that? Her girlfriend achieved something like impossible for her. A perfect score, straight A while she herself wasn’t sure if she could pass all the exams.

Taeyeon understood Jessica’s feeling, she also felt that even though Sunny didn’t get straight A, Sunny’s scores were also very very great, so far to compare with hers.

“It’s okay, Sica.” Taeyeon whispered to Jessica, the latter looked at the oldest girl, “You…”

“I know how hard it is, I don’t know with Tiffany but Sunny always says that as long as I do my best, she will understand and keep helping me with the scores.” Jessica hugged Taeyeon from the side, “Thanks, mate.”

Taeyeon chuckled, “Okay, soul.”

“Damn that’s weird.” Jessica looked at Taeyeon.

“Yes it is.” Taeyeon glanced at Jessica.

Then Taeyeon and Jessica distanced themselves again before the speaker called, “Jung Jessica.”

*dugeun dugeun*

Tiffany squeezed Jessica’s hand for a quick second while Sunny pushed Jessica to the locket, giving her more spirit to face the reality, Taeyeon prayed in her mind.

“Jung Jessica?”

The called girl nodded, “Yes, it’s me.”

“Here’s the result.” Jessica took the files then went back without opening it.

“I’m scared.”

“Oh come on, Jessi, it won’t be that bad, you’ve studied so hard.” Taeyeon and Sunny nodded to what Tiffany said, but Jessica shook her head, “My Financial Report Analysis is a failure, no, no, I don’t want to open it.”

“Sica, come on, it won’t be that bad, come on.” Taeyeon took the files, “YAH!” Taeyeon ran with Sunny to the corner of the room, Tiffany held Jessica, “You have face the results sooner or later, Jessi. Be brave.”

Jessica sighed, “I’m afraid okay? I’m not as smart as you who can open the results as soon as you got it, oh of course, straight A.” Without realizing, Jessica sounded so bitter, Tiffany frowned, “Jessi, I didn’t mean that way.”

Jessica just sighed, she was really afraid.

“OH MY GOD!” Taeyeon’s shout and soon a smack was heard, it was predicted that Sunny had slapped Taeyeon’s arm for shouting too loud.

“See? I’m done. I’m so done. Taeyeon must be really surprised with my bad scores.” Jessica was about to leave but Tiffany held her, she gripped on Jessica’s arm tightly, “Where’s my brave Jessi?”

“…Alright. TAENG, come here! I want to see the results!” Jessica crossed her fingers, Tiffany felt her heart beat faster, then Taeyeon and Sunny came back with unreadable expression.

“Uh… Sica, I’m sorry…”

Tears ran down on Jessica’s cheeks, “Look? I’m so done here. I’m out.”

“NO YOU , I’m SORRY BECAUSE I HAVE MORE B THAN YOU! YAH! YOU HAVE 4As, 2A- and 2Bs, YAH DON’T GO!”

Jessica stood at the spot for a while, processing everything, slow Jessica was always been slow.

“OH MY GOD! JESSI! YOU DID IT!!!” Tiffany engulfed her lover with a bear hug, Sunny and Taeyeon cheered for Jessica.

“Is it real…?”

Taeyeon showed the paper then after Jessica finished reading it, “It’s real….?” Sunny shoved the paper onto her best friend’s face, “You pass all the exams, Sica!”

“OH MY FREAKING CUCUMBER! I DID IT! I… OH MY… OH MY GOD! EAT THAT PROFESSORS! I DID IT!” Then Tiffany, Sunny and Taeyeon had to drag the happy girl to another room since the room beside them was Professors’ waiting room.

A guy watched the whole scene with a flat expression then left.

-

“Tell me again what are you guys doing here?” Tiffany and Jessica were at the front door of the daycare with Taeyeon and Sunny following them, “We miss Jinri, we’ve told you for thousand times, Fany”

“You guys miss Jinri? Why now? I mean, if you guys miss Jinri, you guy should’v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter