Whiny Jung(s)

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey! It's been a while, right? It's 2:40 AM here so i will be quick! It's not a hiatus information anyway, so, don't worry HAHAHA.

It's rare for me to leave notes first, right? Well i'm doing this to scare you, hope you'll find this weird and feel like, "omg, is this author going on hiatus? Omg Oojung-ah!" Yeah things like that. And i keep repeating 'hiatus' word so you, who don't read it well, will get the wrong idea and be panic MUAHAHAHA. Well, i'm sorry for being annoying.

Hope this not-so-fluff update will cheer you day up! Much love, your annoying author <3

 

AUTHOR’S POV
After kissing her good night, Soojung gave a light hug to her Grandma Julia then went out of the room with Tae Hee holding her in the wrinkled arms yet still strong. Yes, Grandma Tae Hee had some kind of soft spot towards little kids, especially Soojung and Jinri.
She loved the two little girls so much she didn’t even mind to hold them. Even though she wasn’t young and that strong anymore, every time she had a chance to hold them, she would use it nicely. And both of the girls were quite skinny and small for girls in their ages, so that wasn’t a very big deal for Tae Hee to hold.
“Aigoo Soojung. You need to eat more, you are too skinny! Okay?” Soojung, who was looking around, nodded her head then pointed to the door that led to Jessica and Tiffany’s room, she whined and shook her body in Tae Hee’s arms, the Grandma tried to calm Soojung down but whiny Soojung was really whiny.
“Um…maaa… Mommy… Huk…Huk…” Soojung tried to get away of Tae Hee’s grip but the old lady gripped her hard, “Soojung-ah, you can’t sleep with them tonight, they’re still sick.”
“Huk…huk… Ummmaaa…” Tae Hee sighed, she decided to knock on Jessica’s and Tiffany’s room, not even five seconds after the light knock, the door was opened, revealing bare faced Jessica with a bolster in her arms, “I’m getting ready to sleep in our guest’s room, Grandma! I swear I’m not planning to stay!”
Quickly Tiffany showed up, “I was planning to kick her out sooner, Grandma Jung. I swear.”
“Mommy…” Whiny Soojung was back in action, she wailed her hands in the air, wanting attention of the two young women.
The old lady sighed at the antics of the two, “It’s not that, here, Soojung.” Jessica took Soojung from Tae Hee’s arms, “What’s wrong, brat?”
Soojung just gripped on Jessica’s pajamas tightly and laid her head on Jessica’s crook of neck, she pouted while doing that.
“She wants to sleep with you guys.” Tiffany made an understanding expression, she stepped closer to Soojung and pecked the little girl’s temple, “Jungie…”
Soojung didn’t move as her eyes looked at Tiffany, “Yesh…?”
“What’s wrong?” Tiffany knew that Soojung is always smart, she could really talk it out most of things with Soojung, even though there were times that Soojung didn’t understand, at least Soojung listened to Tiffany very well.
With furrowed brows Soojung hugged Jessica’s neck, she didn’t want to answer as she knew that Tiffany wouldn’t give in to her request, sleeping with them.
“Soojung-ah…” Tiffany called her again, Soojung turned her head away, she didn’t want to cooperate, she must be sleepy.
“Yah brat. It’s rude to turn away your head like that when Mommy calls for you.” It was rare for Jessica to talk lowly to Soojung like that, the ‘Umma’ Soojung knew always took side with her and supported her, so she felt kinda afraid of the new side of her Umma.
Soojung turned her head back into her first position, facing Tiffany still with a cute pout of hers, she protested with her frowning expression.
Tiffany showed her arms to Soojung, signing her if she wanted her hug, Soojung was hesitant at first but Jessica shook her body as if she nudged the little girl, slowly Soojung stared at Tiffany then to her Mommy’s arms, Tiffany reached out once again, Soojung gave in, she pulled her body from Jessica, slowly reaching for Tiffany’s arms.
Tiffany hugged Soojung lightly, she patted Soojung’s bottom then gave her a kiss on her forehead, “Soojung-ah…”
“Mmm…?” The little girl gave in bit by bit.
“Mommy wants to sleep with Soojung, but…” Soojung’s face was lit up a bit but she frowned again when Tiffany said her reason.
“But Mommy is still sick, and Soojung knows that being sick is not nice, right?” Hesitantly Soojung nodded, she knew she would just have to listen to her Mommy in the end.
“Soojung doesn’t want to feel not nice, right?” The little girl nodded again, “Soojung wants to be healthy so Soojung can play with Umma and Mommy tomorrow, right?”
The baby girl nodded vigorously, she wanted to play with her Umma, her Umma promised her to play all day long in US, even though they had played so many times in US, playing with her Umma was one of the greatest things that happened in her childhood.
“What should Jungie do to play with us tomorrow?” Jessica butted in, Soojung stared at Jessica, got confused.
“What?”
“I asked you first, brat.” Tiffany stepped on Jessica’s bare foot, “What did you say, Jessi?”
“…Nothing, my foot, Tiff… It’s my foot, not floor…” The older of the two pointed to the floor while biting her lips, Tiffany stepped on her quite hard.
“Ohh… I’m so not very sorry, Jessi.” Tiffany released her foot from Jessica’s, “So, what should you do?”
Finally Soojung gave in, after smiling when she saw her bickering Mommies, she didn’t know why but she liked seeing her Umma got scolded by her Mommy, “Oojung hash to sshleep with Auntiesh…”
A peck came onto her cheek, Tiffany kissed her, Soojung smiled in glee, “Good girl, so, will Soojung behave nicely until tomorrow?”
Soojung stayed still, then Jessica pecked her other cheek, “Be nice, brat. I will give you one serving of mango pudding.”
Soojung looked at Jessica happily, “I want two so I can give Jinli one, Umma!”
“…aish this witty br...kid.” Jessica couldn’t even curse well, she could feel the glares that Tiffany and Tae Hee shot at her.
“So?” Jessica concluded by a question, Soojung pecked Tiffany’s cheek then wanted to get down, Tiffany put her down gently, “Ssshee mommiesh tomolrow!”
Jessica patted her daughter’s head and ruffled the soft hair lovingly, “Good night, Soojung.”
“Night Umma. Pai pai, Mommy!” Soojung waved at the two before running towards the room beside theirs, “Come on, Glandma! Let’sh knock!”
Tae Hee smiled towards the two, “You two sure are the best for her.” Jessica and Tiffany held each others’ hands as they smiled proudly but then Tae Hee’s stare went down onto their intertwining hands, “When will you get out of that room, Sooyeon?”
Jessica groaned as she nodded, “alright alright…” She went back into the room, getting her left things.
Tiffany followed her partner as she closed the door, “Jessi…”
“Hmm?” Just like Soojung, Jessica would be silent if she wasn’t in the mood.
“Don’t be mad like that…” Tiffany rubbed her lover’s back soothingly as she put her chin on Jessica’s shoulder, the girl was folding her blanket to be brought into the guest’s room in front of their room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter