Hickey

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

After the door was harshly opened, a loud shout was heard from outside of the room Jessica, Tiffany and Soojung shared, it was Sunny’s.

“TAENGOO-AH! I FELL ASLEEP! I’M SORRY!” A grumble was heard but it was incoherent, then not long after that another slam of the door was heard.

“Taengoo…” Taeyeon ignored the puppy stare Sunny was giving, she even shrugged when Sunny tried to lead her into their shared room, she was upset.

“Taengoo-ah…” The called girl harshly took her baby blue sweater and wore it in silence, making Sunny felt even guiltier.

Then the older of the two climbed the bed and tried to find comfortable position to sleep, leaving her girlfriend standing in front of the door all alone.

Sunny bit her lips as she fiddled with her fingers, feeling guilty and wanted to do something for Taeyeon, so she decided to approach her girlfriend, she sat beside Taeyeon, “Taengoo…”

The upset girl turned around so now she didn’t face the ceiling but letting her back facing Sunny, “I’m sorry… I really didn’t mean to, I wanted to punish you, yes I did, but then I really really fell asleep, I didn’t intend to make you wait for that long…”

Nothing came as an answer, Sunny peeked over and saw that Taeyeon had fell asleep, she must be tired, Sunny smiled weakly as she ran her fingers on her lover’s hair before leaning in and pecked the slightly pale lips, she felt that the lips were cold, she them, trying to make her girlfriend felt warm.

When Sunny pulled away, she saw that Taeyeon was slightly trembling, her girlfriend was shivering. Being smart as usual, Sunny quickly checked Taeyeon’s cheeks, she was right, they were all cold, she frowned at it but she couldn’t stay still, she quickly turned off the air conditioner in the room, then ran onto the table beside the Television.

She found a teabag, dispenser and a glass, she made a cup of hot tea then woke Taeyeon up, “Taengoo…”

Almost sleeping, Taeyeon unconsciously hummed as a reply, “Hmm…?”

“Wake up for a bit, I’ve made you a cup of tea, you’re cold.” Taeyeon whined as she pulled the blanket over her head, her whine was weak, making Sunny felt worrier than before.

“Taengoo, please, just drink it and you can sleep afterwards…”

“Nggg…” Taeyeon didn’t move, Sunny put the cup on the side table as she moved closer to Taeyeon, she whispered something to Taeyeon, at first Taeyeon didn’t move but after the second whisper, Taeyeon woke up as if she wasn’t sleepy before, she even dug her bag to find medicine then took it after drinking the tea, after that she smirked to Sunny.

“You promised me.” Sunny just sighed as she motioned Taeyeon to get closer, she took off her own pajamas and Taeyeon happily leaned her head on Sunny’s chest.

‘I don’t mind if she kicked me out again tonight…’

‘This is what I get from having a ert girlfriend…who preferred milk tea to ordinary hot tea…’

 

-

It was early in the morning when the slammed door sound disturbed a baby girl’s sleep, she furrowed her brows as she didn’t want to wake up but then she couldn’t back to sleep, she huffed before blinking once, twice, then finally opening her eyes.

She yawned widely before smiling as she saw that both of her Mothers were there, still sleeping soundly, not to mention their intertwined fingers on the baby girl’s tummy. She shook the hands, “Umma! Mommy!”

The duo reflexively turned around, letting their backs faced each other, meant ignoring Soojung. The happy expression Soojung was having went dark in a sec she realized that her Mothers were ignoring her.

Especially when Jessica pulled her hand from Soojung’s tummy, the used to be blonde girl gripped the blanket tighter as she slept again, “Ummaaaa~” The baby girl whined but the oldest girl didn’t even responded.

Now it was only Tiffany’s hand on her tummy, Soojung glared at her Umma, who covered her head with the blanket, the baby girl poked her Umma’s back once.

*poke*

“Umma…”

A whisper and a poke couldn’t bug Jessica from sleeping, she kept sleeping like a log.

*poke poke*

Two pokes and Jessica didn’t even stir, so Soojung faced her Mommy instead, hugging her Mommy’s arm, placed her head on her Mommy’s softest place, her mounds, “Nnnggh no, Jessi…”

Soojung didn’t understand so she snuggled instead, “Jess…”

As far as Soojung knew, her Mommy was now reddened, shifted uncomfortably and called out her Umma’s name, her Mommy was bugged because of her Umma. Since Soojung was angry with her Umma at the moment she moved to her Umma’s side and went into the blanket her Umma was wearing.

*ppppooofftt*

She giggled and quickly got out of the blanket and went to her Mommy’s side again.

There was exactly 3 seconds before…

“MMMFF! YAH! Who farted?!” Now Jessica was awake since she covered her head with the blanket the fart almost killed her nose.

“Mmm? What’s wrong, Jessi?” Tiffany, who heard the shout, looked at her girlfriend, she laughed, “Yah, what’re you doing?”

Jessica was fanning her blanket to get rid of the stink, “Someone farted and it smelled like poop bombs!”

“Who? Soojung’s still asleep…” Tiffany brushed her daughter’s hair lovingly as she leaned in and pecked Soojung’s temple, making Soojung smiled in the process, seeing that her daughter was smiling, Tiffany knew who was the culprit yet she kept shut.

It was funny to see Jessica confused and mad at the same time.

“If it wasn’t Soojung then…Did you?” Tiffany glared at Jessica, “It was you who woke me up and you accused me? Seriously, Jung?”

Defensively Jessica folded the blanket, “But I didn’t! Then who?”

“I didn’t smell anything, it’s your mouth got too close to your nose, Jung.” Smart Tiffany turned over the table, making Jessica speechless as she touch her own mouth, “YAH!”

Jessica roared when she realized what Tiffany meant, but the younger girl had gone to the bathroom to brush her teeth, Jessica followed.

Leaving Soojung all alone on the bed, smiling, ‘Waking up Mommies, done! Now time to plaaay~’

The baby girl rolled on the warm bed, she liked the feeling of rolling on the warm bed, hugging the pillows that her Mothers used, sniffing the calming scent of her Umma and her Mommy, she never felt safer than that.

Meanwhile on the bathroom, there was Tiffany helping Jessica in applying toothpaste on the older girl’s yellow pineapple shaped toothbrush, yes they three got fruits shaped toothbrushes, it was all started with Soojung who liked yellow toothbrush which had mango images printed on the stick, then it was continued with Tiffany who squealed over a pink toothbrush with tiny strawberry on the top of it, then they stared at Jessica with a pleading stare.

It resulted Jessica with the pineapple toothbrush Soojung chose for her, “Usshe Sshpongebob’s houshe, Umma!”

And Jessica couldn’t decline it when Tiffany had paid for it.

Now the trio had same themed toothbrushes, it scared Jessica since Tiffany and Soojung were aiming the same themed home sandals now.

Tiffany handed the pineapple toothbrush to Jessica while she herself started brushing her teeth with her pink toothbrush, smiling when she saw sleepy Jessica on the mirror.

“Wets wake a wideo!” Tiffany took her phone and readied to record, she nudged her girlfriend, she spat before saying, “Smile!”

Jessica forced a smile as she thought, “NO ONE, REALLY, NO ONE IS SO HAPPY TO BRUSH THEIR TEETH!” But since she was afraid of mad Tiffany more, Jessica smiled.

Tiffany recorded them brushing their teeth, when their eyes met on the mirror, they smiled towards each other before bursting out in laugh, Jessica accidentally spat on the mirror making Tiffany laughed out loud and she stopped recording.

“HAHHAHAHAHAHA!” They both laughed at their own silliness before they continued brushing their teeth, no recording this time, but whenever their eyes met on the mirror, they still smiled to each other.

Jessica took a step forward and placed her hand on Tiffany’s waist, slowly got closer then hugged her girlfriend by her waist, she spat on the sink then placed her chin on her girlfriend’s shoulder, “Clean me up.”

Jessica looked so cute with foam was still all over and pouting, acting like a baby wanted to be cleaned by its mother, Tiffany smiled as she pecked Jessica’s wide forehead, “YAH! Wash your mouth first!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter