Jung Nicole

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

A blonde girl in her twenties was waiting at the living room, she inhaled and exhaled to calm herself as she looked at taking a nap Soojung beside her, “Hihi…” the baby girl giggled in her sleep made the older girl smiled weakly, she Soojung’s hair and Soojung smiled in her sleep.

*TING TONG*

Jessica tensed up, she inhaled deeply and walked to the front door, bit her lips as she whispered to herself, “Calm down Jessica, she’s just your cousin.” Jessica widened her eyes, as she was wearing soft lens, then she opened the door.

*KREK*

“Tiff?” A bright smile was thrown to Jessica from her beloved girlfriend, “Yes, did you expect another girl?” A piercing glare was given from Tiffany made Jessica let Tiffany in quickly, “No, of course not, it’s just I thought it would be Nicole. Mom said that she will come.”

Tiffany smiled as she rubbed the back of slightly shorter girl, “That’s why I’m here I won’t let you face it alone.” Jessica smiled as she leaned her head on Tiffany’s shoulder when they sat on the couch just beside the sleeping Soojung.

Tiffany patted Soojung’s legs once before pushed them gently to the center of the couch so Soojung wouldn’t fall, even though Soojung almost didn’t move when she was sleeping, just like Jessica, living with Jessica means you would inherit her ‘sleeping like a log’ habit.

“Tiff, what if…”

Tiffany put her index finger to hush her girlfriend, “Ssshht… No what if, I’m not here to hear all your fear, I’m here to brave you up, so you will settle this thing well. And I believe Soojung will choose you, I don’t know, I prayed last night and I felt somehow so calm, I just knew it.”

Jessica smiled when she heard the reassurance she needed from her girlfriend, she slowly wrapped her arms on Tiffany’s waist, hugging the latter, intertwined her fingers together on the younger girl’s side, signing how tight she hugged the Brunette.

“Thank you…” Tiffany smiled, she put her right hand on Jessica’s right shoulder, squeezed it a bit before tapping it to make her girlfriend calm, then her other free hand never left Soojung’s legs.

Just when they enjoyed the silence and the sounds of their steady breaths, the doorbell rang.

*TING TONG*

Tiffany could feel her girlfriend’s heartbeat got faster since Jessica was hugging her from the side tightly, she was also nervous, to be honest. She knew she loved Soojung too, she loved the baby girl so much until the point she wanted to see the baby girl grew up. Weird, in their ages, but with Soojung, everything was just seemed right, Tiffany didn’t want to know why and how, she only wanted to know that she cared about the little princess so much.

Jessica got up and walked to the front door with Tiffany following her, with a full deep breath taken, Jessica opened the door, revealing another blonde girl, “Sica!”

The blonde hugged Jessica, “Aigoo my baby couz is getting taller, eh?” Jessica chuckled weakly, “Haha, yeah… Nggg…”

“Oh! You have a girlfriend? Is it Park Min Young that Aunt mentioned before? How pretty!” Tiffany could feel an invisible hammer smashed her heart when she heard the name she didn’t wanna hear, Park Min Young’s.

“Uh no, she’s my…”

“Friend, Hwang Tiffany, it’s nice to meet you…?” Again, Tiffany cut Jessica, Jessica looked at her with a questioning stare but Tiffany just set her sight at Nicole.

“Jung Nicole, it’s nice to meet you too, Tiffany-ssi. Anyway Sica, Aunt said that you have a news for me?” Jessica nodded, she slowly led Nicole in, “I’ve met your daug…Soojung.” Jessica couldn’t say that Soojung was Nicole’s daughter, egoist, but she just couldn’t.

“SOOJUNG?!” Nicole ran to sleeping Soojung and hugged the baby girl, “Soojung! Oh my God, JESSICA! You don’t know how stressed I am these weeks! I’m looking for her from US until Korea!” The mentioned baby girl woke up due to the tight hug she felt, she was annoyed.

“Huk…huk…waaaaaa! Ummmaaaa!” Jessica, knew the habit of annoyed Soojung, ran to the baby girl and gently pushed Nicole away, “She doesn’t like to be woke up abruptly.” Nicole stared at Jessica in confused, Jessica picked Soojung up and hugged the baby girl, then the baby girl stopped crying, Soojung wrapped her tiny arms at Jessica’s neck and snuggled on the crook of Jessica’s neck, while adjusting her eyes with the light in the living room.

“You…know Soojung well.” Jessica turned around and smiled weakly, “I do. Nicole, I actually want to talk to you about something.” Nicole could feel her heart race, “What is it?”

“Tiff, help me put Soojung on her bed.” Just when Tiffany walked to Jessica, Nicole stopped her, “Wait, why should you put her in your room? I mean, is the talk gonna take long?” Jessica nodded, “I think it will. Tiff, help me.” Tiffany took Soojung from Jessica which was greeted with a giggle from Soojung, “Un…nie! HEHEHEHE.” Soojung giggled because Tiffany held her side and it tickled Soojung a bit. Once again, it amazed Nicole, but the girl kept mum.

Jessica and Tiffany exchanged a smile before Tiffany left the two Jung in the living room.

“Have a seat. What do you want to drink, Couz?” Nicole sat down but she ignored the question, “Spill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter