Comfortable

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Three girls were sitting at the sofa, one was drinking water, the other was trying to find the right words to explain while the other was smiling while staring at the two young adults.

“So… You are saying that you found this baby just this afternoon?” The oldest girl nodded her head, “Yeah…” Tiffany put the glass back on the table, “But how come she calls you Umma?” Jessica shrugged, “Ask to her yourself. I don’t even know she can walk!” The mentioned girl giggled and Tiffany smiled to her.

“Little girl, what’s your name?” Soojung smiled as she was now being asked by Tiffany, “I’m Soo..jung!” Tiffany smiled as she lowered down her body a little, having an eye to eye conversation with the little girl, “How old are you?”

The little girl counted with her tiny fingers but she got confused, “I don’t…know…” Tiffany turned her head to Jessica but the blonde raised both of her hands, “I told you I’m not her Mom, I don’t know!” Tiffany sighed, “How can I believe you?” Jessica threw her iciest glare, “I might be dumb but I don’t just anyone.” Tiffany quickly covered Soojung’s ears, “Don’t curse in front of children.”

Jessica scoffed then a sound was heard.

*Grrrkk*

Jessica pointed to Tiffany, “Ha! You’re hungry!” Tiffany looked away, “No I’m not. It wasn’t me.” Jessica smirked, “Just admit it, it’s alright, I can order food.” Tiffany shook her head, “It wasn’t me.” Jessica nudged Tiffany, “Oh come on, just admit it.” Tiffany shifted away, closer to Soojung, “…It wasn’t me!”

“Hung…ry…” Soojung grinned, showing her several tiny teeth Jessica turned her head to the unknown-how-old-she-was baby, “Eerr… Okay, I’ll order pizza.” Jessica fished out her phone ready to dialed a number when a hand snatched her phone, “Hey!”

“She is definitely under three years old and you will feed her pizza? Now I’m sure that you aren’t her Mom.” Jessica rolled her eyes, “Oh, good to know that you’re understand already.”

“You have to feed her something healthy.”

“What? Cucumbers? Forget it, I hate it.”

“For God’s sake, can’t you think something else?”

“Urrgh, so what do you expect me to feed her?!” Tiffany was shocked at how easily the blonde got annoyed, “Stop yelling at me! I’m not your slave even worse, I’m your tutor!”

“A bad tutor! And it’s you who are yelling at me!” Now Jessica was glaring at Tiffany, kinda wanted to laugh because of Tiffany’s shocked face, Tiffany fixed her glasses position, she decided to not arguing anymore, “I’m taking this baby for food.”

“Good! It will be better if you don’t come back anymore!” Tiffany stopped collecting her things on the coffee table and glared at the blonde, “You..!!”

“HUWAAAAAAAAAAA~” Soojung cried at the loud noises, she hated it, the two young adults suddenly became nice and moved closer to Soojung, Tiffany hugged Soojung from her side while Jessica knelt before her, trying to coo the baby girl.

“Ssshh ssshh… I will take you to the best restaurant with healthiest menu now stop crying…” Tiffany was mesmerized at how soft and delicate the blonde sounded but she didn’t say a word, she was afraid of ruining the cute moment before her.

Suddenly Soojung stopped crying, her eyes twinkled, “Rea..wwy?” Jessica scratched the back of her head, “Eeer… Yeah…” Soojung smiled, then she grabbed both of Jessica and Tiffany’s hand each on her ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter