Papa Jung

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

“I…” Everyone in the luxury living room held their breaths, trying to not make a sound as they waited for Jessica to answer. Especially Tiffany.

“I… don’t think so, Mrs. Park. I’m sorry.” Grandma Park glanced at Tiffany for a while before turning her sight towards Min Young, which was replied with an unreadable expression, this might be out of their expectation.

“Anyway, if you two excuse us, I have to take these kids into their rooms, have a nice evening.” Tae Hee signed Jessica to bring her friends with her and left the still in silence duo Park.

When the footsteps from the Jung and friends weren’t heard, “It was just a joke, right? You are going to marry that Jung, right?”

“I don’t know, Grandma… She used to be head over heels of me, but now… I don’t know, that Hwang really makes her fall in love.” After a deep sigh, “Min Young, you do know that Jung is the richest in South Korea, right? You do know that, right?”

Min Young nodded, affirming that she knew that.

“Then do something.” Grandma Park left her granddaughter alone in the living room.

“I can’t do much, Grandma. I really love that certain Jung…” Min Young bit her lower lips, she couldn’t ruin Jessica’s happiness, she just couldn’t.

-

Tae Hee led Jessica and her friends to the rooms she prepared for them, “I’ve prepared 7 rooms for all of you. You all can choose which room you like the most.”

The girls looked at each other, there were only 5 of them, why so many rooms?

“Grandma, I think 2 rooms are enough for 5 of us. Taeyeon and Sunny will stay together and Tiffany, and of course Soojung, will stay with me.” The only elder lady in the hallway squinted her eyes for a bit, “I don’t like noisy sounds in the night, you do know that, Sooyeon. And I haven’t said anything about accepting Tiffany, right?”

The voice was filled with venom, so low and threatening, but Jessica faced it just right, “We won’t do any of you think we will do, Grandma.”

“Can I trust you? You all?” Grandma Jung added when she saw how Taeyeon huffed in disappointment when she said about noisy sounds in the night, that ert midget might be preparing something beforehand.

“Yes you can. I’ll make sure there will be no noisy sounds or anything bad happens tonight. You know you trust me, Grandma.” At time like this, Tiffany couldn’t help but felt proud of her girlfriend, the certain Jung sure had something in her blood, she could convince people as easy as that even though the one she had to convince had heart as hard as cold rock.

“Okay. I’ll tell the maids to close the other 4 rooms. Now, Soojung, do you want to eat mango desserts before the others do?” Soojung jumped forward, leaving her Umma’s hand behind, then grinned, “OF COOULRSSHE!”

Tae Hee chuckled as she stretched her hand, signing Soojung to hold it, which Soojung did, then they both left the 4 girls in the hallway alone.

“Soojung, don’t eat too much ice!” Tiffany told Soojung which made the called girl turned around then gave her an ‘OK’ sign, Tae Hee also turned around, with her blank face she just stared expressionless at Tiffany, Tiffany was taken aback so she just nodded and bowed a bit toward Tae Hee, Tae Hee didn’t reply the bow and just turned around and really left them with Soojung in her hand.

“It was a nice habit of yours, Tiff.” The familiar voice filled Tiffany’s ears, she was still in confused state from the way Tae Hee treated her, “Huh?”

“Telling Soojung what to do and what not to do, that’s a good habit and also one of so many points why I’m in love with you.” Jessica grinned and Tiffany smiled shyly, “Grandma loves it.”

“How could you know?” Tiffany looked at Jessica, expectantly.

“Yes, how could you know?” Taeyeon butted in, she and Sunny were actually curious about what was in the elder lady’s head, Tae Hee was just so hard to read.

“I just know…” Jessica grinned then held Tiffany by her waist, “Now I’m going to let my girlfriend rest, you two are going to sleep in the room beside us, so please, don’t be too noisy, CCTVs are everywhere too.”

Taeyeon gasped, “CCTVs? ARGH! I should’ve known!” Taeyeon punched her own palm which made Sunny pinched her side, “Aish, can you think of something else?!” Taeyeon pouted and followed Sunny into the other room beside JeTi’s.

“Psst.” When Tiffany and Sunny were already in the room, Jessica whispered to call Taeyeon.

Taeyeon stopped taking the last bag in, “What, Psycho Sica?”

“You have to work hard tonight, ert Taeng.”

“Huh?”

“Focusing on something else but your lovely curvy Sunny, I mean.”

“Fck you, Sica!”

“Pfft, how I wish I can fck myself. 1-1, Taeng.”

*blam*

Jessica closed the door right when Taeyeon was about to go to her and beat her.

“Our competition is not over yet, SICA!”

Jessica laughed at the other side of the door.

“What’s wrong, Jessi?” Jessica waved her hand, signing that it was nothing, “Just stupid Taeng and her hormones, Tiff.” Tiffany smiled at the answer, they were always like that, they acted like they wanted to eat each other alive but actually they had some kind of bond which, even Tiffany and Sunny, couldn’t understand.

TaengSic, some friends called them. They didn’t interact much, or sometimes acted like enemies, but they cared about each other so much that only the inner circles knew. That was why Tiffany didn’t push the question, she knew that was just another inside jokes that only her girlfriend and the best friend knew.

Finishing putting the bags in and after checking them twice, the Blonde girl turned her head towards her lover, “So who will bath first? Me or you?” Chuckling at the sudden polite gestures Jessica showed, “Wow, someone’s becoming mature and chose to not doing something byuntae, huh?”

The older girl stared at the seldom-teasing younger girl, it was rare for Tiffany to , well not so rare but still, she decided to get a revenge on her girlfriend.

The Blonde girl stepped forward, closer to her girlfriend, Tiffany didn’t step back as she smirked, still confident that Jessica would ask her to bath together or doing another erted things that she would reject immediately. The Brunette grinned at her own thinking.

“I’m saving my energy for tonight, Tiff…” Seductively Jessica whispered right beside her lover’s ear, not forget to peck the earlobe softly. Uh, oh, it was more difficult than she thought, Tiffany shivered. The whisper sent eerie feelings and numerous thumps on Tiffany’s heart which she couldn’t ignore and stuttered, “…Wha…t?”

“Kidding! Omg you are so pink I think you will date yourself, my pink monster.” Just like that, Jessica left the reddened Tiffany alone in the room, and after the bathroom door was closed, just like Jessica had guessed…

“YAH JUNG JESSICA! YOU ARE SUCH A TEASE!” But actually Tiffany was smiling all along, she liked the feeling that only Jessica could make her felt like that, the rapid heartbeats and flushing cheeks, reddened ears and thumping chest, Tiffany was happy that only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter