Road Trip

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

That day was a beautiful day, the day was bright and there was one little girl who couldn’t stop smiling from the very first second she woke up at the day, it was Jung Soojung. She was holding her mango plush as she ordered her Umma to do everything for her.

“Blanket!” Then Jessica folded the yellow blanket with dancing mangoes on it, and put it into the big bag she had prepared.

“Mango sweatel!” Jessica ran to the wardrobe and took the sweater, “Mango hat?” Jessica stopped her way to the bag and walked back to the dresser to find the hat her daughter mentioned.

“Mang…” Jessica zipped the bag harshly, “SSTTOOPPP! Let’s not bring everything and buy everything there!”

Soojung shook her head and shook her tiny index finger, “Nuh uh, Unnie says that we shouldn…t be ex…tla…va…ex…tla…” Soojung looked up to the ceiling while remembering what Tiffany said to her, she was a very obedient child when it came to Tiffany.

Jessica scoffed, “Extravagant? Spendthrift? But I’m so bad in packing things!” Soojung shrugged as she swung her feet while sitting on the bed.

*TING TONG*

“Ah! That must be your Unnie, our packing hero, come on, brat!” Jessica stretched her hand which was greeted happily by Soojung, the little girl took the hand and ran to the front door with Jessica behind her.

“Unnie!”

“Tiffy!”

Tiffany creased her brows, she never got this kind of greetings from the two, well it was kinda suspicious, especially when Jessica smiled widely and Soojung grinned cutely. They wanted something.

“What do you guys want?” Tiffany sent a glare to Jessica and the older girl replied it bluntly, “We want you to help us! Brat, pull her!”

Soojung gladly took Tiffany’s hand with her free hand, since she couldn’t left her mango plush so she held it with her other hand, then the baby girl dragged the confused Tiffany to their room.

Jessica waved as she took Tiffany’s luggage in and followed the two inside of the bedroom.

“Okay, first of all, we are going to Jeju Island, we don’t need sweaters.” Soojung frowned as her favorite sweater was eliminated from the big bag, “But what if the weather is kinda windy there?” Tiffany tapped her chin and put the sweater back, “You got a point.” Jessica grinned as she high fived with Soojung. The frown on baby girl’s face was gone.

“You need a sun block lotion, toiletries…How come you don’t pack underwear for Soojung?!” Jessica chuckled, “Well no one will care if she doesn’t wear one anyway.” Tiffany rolled her eyes at her girlfriend’s stupid reason.

“You stay there, I will pack for both of you.” Then Soojung and Jessica grinned wider, “OWKAY MOMMY!” Then both of them lied down on the bed, Jessica was lying down with her arms as her pillow and Soojung lied her head on Jessica’s flat tummy, they watched Tiffany went here and there with pile of clothes, toiletries, towels and even sandals which they needed to go for a trip.

Jessica smiled at her girlfriend when their eyes met, she mouthed, ‘Thank you.’ Which was replied with an eye smile by Tiffany, Jessica felt like she fell in love again with Tiffany, she chuckled by herself which got a giggle from Tiffany, they were like a couple of teenager who fell in love for the first time, oh well, maybe they were.

Soon, the big bag and one backpack were ready in front of them, Tiffany huffed and saw the two girls were already fell asleep, “Jessi…”

Jessica stirred and opened her eyes sleepily, “Mmm?”

“It’s done...” Tiffany whispered as she didn’t want to wake Soojung, Jessica patted her side on the bed, “Come here, we have much time until the departure time and Soojung is still asleep…” Soojung now was sleeping while hugging and snuggling at Jessica’s right arm.

Tiffany lied down beside Jessica, she groaned a bit, well, packing for two naughty girls were quite tiresome, “Tired much, nerd?”

“Yes, and it’s all because of someone who is so dumb so she couldn’t even pack for herself.” Jessica snickered, “Even with that flaw, someone still loves me.”

Tiffany put a clueless expression, “Oh? Who?” Jessica pecked Tiffany’s forehead, “It’s you, nerd.” Tiffany got shut, she blushed and Jessica loved the view, she pecked her girlfriend’s forehead again, “Thank you, Tiff.”

Tiffany nodded without saying anything, Jessica chuckled, “Well, at least you have to say you’re welcome or maybe… you’re beautiful if you want to.” Tiffany pinched Jessica’s left arm, “You’re conceited, dumb Jessi!”

“Aw aw aw!” Tiffany chuckled as she rubbed where she pinched before, “Is it hurt?”

“A kiss will heal.”

“A kiss?”

Jessica nodded while acting like she was in pain, “Yes, a kiss.”

“Where?” Tiffany eyed Jessica playfully, “Here.” Jessica leaned in and closed her eyes but Tiffany pushed her face away, “Eww, I haven’t got my first kiss yet Jessi, make it special please, at least?”

Jessica smirked, “So you want me as your first kiss, eh? Impatient much, Hwang?”

Tiffany blushed as she stuttered at the smirk and question Jessica gave, “WHATEVER!” Then Jessica felt her face kissed something, a pillow, and it was pushed hard to her face.

“Hhhhwwwwaaaaanngggg!” The muffled shout wasn’t heard because of the giggle Tiffany let out but soon they put their index finger on their lips and hushed each other.

They giggled for a while, but remembering Soojung was still there, they exchanged a smile then Tiffany care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter