Julia Jung

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

“That’s not an explanation, Jessica.” Jessica hung her head down under her Mom’s stare, “But I love her, Mom…” Julia sighed, “But she is Nicole’s daughter, Jessica. No, I do not agree with this whole adoption whatever it is.” Jessica frowned at her Mom’s statement.

“But she will be happier with me! Look at her all healthy and smiling!” Julia glared at her daughter, “Jessica Jung Sooyeon, you are only 20! Daycare you said? It won’t be the same if Nicole raises Soojung by herself! What if she got sick?! What if she asked you about anything in this world? How will you face her problems in the future while you yourself are still having a problem like FINAL TESTS?”

“Nicole is also a career woman, I bet it’s a babysitter or maybe daycare who taken care of Soojung. And I’m learning, I know I’m not a good Mom for her YET, but I will be, Mom please!” The oldest woman in the room glared at the Blonde, “Learn? How?! And whoever takes care of Soojung, it isn’t your business.”

“It is.”

“How it becomes your business?”

Jessica looked up and stared at her Mom, “Because I love Soojung just like I love my own daughter.”

Julia sighed, “Sica Baby… But she is Nicole’s daughter by law!” Jessica stood up, “Mom, but I really love this little brat. Like so much. Mom, I’ve never asked you for anything, but this once please help me, I need support, I want to appeal to the courts for Soojung’s custody. And I am really serious.”

“Are you ready to be a Mom? Jessica, come on, this isn’t just any kind of game you can quit whenever you want!” Julia lost her patience, she knew her Daughter, her daughter was never been this serious but raising a child wasn’t something easy.

“I won’t quit Mom, I will raise Soojung with all I can do for her, I’ve promised to Nana, her real Mom, that I will love Soojung just as much as Nana can love her, even more! Mom, please… Just this once… I can’t promise that I won’t burdening you with many questions about children, but really, I want Soojung as my daughter.”

“Why can’t you be happy by being her Aunt?!”

“Why should I be happy by being her Aunt when I know I’m the best Mom for her?!”

Julia stayed mum, “Then you need someone to guide you, you need a partner to raise Soojung. You can’t raise Soojung alone, you will get stressed and what if you got sick, who will take care of Soojung? No no, you need a partner.” Tiffany felt her heart beat faster at the mention of partner, ‘Will Jessi mention my name…?’

“Actually, I have a…”

“Park Min Young. Yes, you can be with her. She will help you, or if you guys love each other, then just get married!”

“I….. Wait…….That beautiful secretary of yours?” Tiffany felt like wanted to punch her new girlfriend, they were just official for few minutes and now her girl was talking about another girl.

“She is mature enough, she is single, she likes you, she is waiting for your graduate so she can make a move, I gave her my permission since long time ago since I knew you aren’t interested in guys.”

Jessica got her jaw dropped, “How co…?”

Julia chuckled, “Mom knows the best, Jessica. Now, for Soojung’s matter… Hmm…” Jessica waited as she staring at her Mom, “Hhh…” Julia sighed, “Jessica, I have enough of your stupid things you did back then in your schools, this time, this is related to a human being, a child who has a bright future, so, please, I ask you once again. Do you really want to take the responsibility of raising this baby girl? Can you do that well? Can you be a good Mom for her? Jessica, please rethink it again, please…”

Jessica held her Mom’s hands, “Mom, I can do it. I’ve been doing it for a week or so now, and everything went fine, I love this stupid brat yet beautiful princess. Really, it must be sounded crazy but really, I even shed tears when I imagined if she wasn’t born, I really do. This brat completes my life.”

Julia smiled, “Then I will help you when Nicole comes here in a few days. I will start by collecting this baby girl’s documents, you will need it in the future if you want to take her custody in the courts.” Jessica hugged her Mom, “Mom, you’re the best!”

Julia patted Jessica’s head when she pulled away, “You are a grown up woman, eh Sooyeon?” Jessica chuckled, “It was all because of that little brat. Anyway Mom, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter