Psycho Love

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

A cup of tea left its tray and met a pair of lips, those lips were belong to a beautiful young woman, the woman sipped quietly as her eyes never left the impatient eyes of an older woman who sat just right in front of her.

“Well, hello, Auntie.” The woman before her stared at her and smiled, “Hello, Min Young.” The younger woman called Min Young smiled as she put the cup back onto the tray and motioned her assistant to leave, the guy left immediately.

“It’s been a while since we last met.” Julia kept her face blank as she put her hands on the desk, clasped tightly, “Where is Jessica?”

A question was answered by another question, Min Young faked a surprised look, “Should I know, Auntie?”

“You shouldn’t but you do. Where is my daughter?” Min Young clasped her hands on the desk in calm manner as she smiled so wide, “As expected from my former boss, very witty. She is in this house.”

“What do you want?” Julia almost lost her patience, but she kept it, her pride as a Jung didn’t let her.

Knocking her all 5 fingers on the desk once, thinking then smiling, Min Young answered simply “I want to be your daughter in law, Auntie. Or should I say…Mom?”

“You know Jessica is someone’s girlfriend.” Chuckling like how high class business women did, Min Young nodded after finished her chuckle, “I do know, yet I do know better for my Sica.”

The smile came up on Julia’s face, “No, you know nothing about Sica.”

“I know everything about her. I watched the records of her daily life every day.” Min Young the television beside them, and yes, it showed a record of Jessica in the apartment, she was checking out the refrigerator casually in the screen.

“You install cameras in her apartment? That’s crazy.” Eerie was all Julia felt while watching her daughter being watched by a woman.

“I’m protecting her of all bad things that could happen to her. I care about her.”

“You’re a stalker.”

“Or you can say a lover.”

“Lover doesn’t do that.”

“Whatever, Auntie. At least I know her the best.”

“Should we call Tiffany and have that kind of competition? That’s just very stupid. Min Young, you’re a smart woman, think smart. Jessica DOES NOT love you, she considers you as AN UNNIE, when will you understand?”

Scoffing, Min Young stared at Julia with hatred, “You used to be on my side.”

“That’s before I realize how in love Jessica with Tiffany is. And, I prefer a girl who can change my daughter than a rich girl who doesn’t really have anything to do but staring at my daughter’s figure all day long.”

“I LOVE HER!” Min Young slammed her hands on the desk, she was in verge of tears, she was actually hurting because one by one, everyone turned their backs on her and started to root for Tiffany.

Surprisingly calm, Julia put her hand atop of Min Young’s, “Min Youngie, I know you love her, but Jessica is just not for you, at least for now. You should’ve known that. Min Young, it’s not like I’m not on your side anymore, but you can’t force love, Jessica only loves Tiffany, at least that what’s happening now and maybe in the future. At times, you just have to accept that you aren’t invincible and can’t be defeated by maybe a girl who you never thought as a rival.”

Those words struck Min Young hard, suddenly she realized. Why she couldn’t let Jessica go? Simply because she didn’t want Tiffany to win.

But old habit died hard, Min Young retracted her hand from Julia’s and quickly wiped her anger tear, “If I can’t have her, then no one can.”

“That’s psycho and extremely unfair. You aren’t that low, Min Young.”

“There’s nothing fair in love and war, you told me once when we are in cost competition with other company.”

“For God’s sake that is business and this isn’t all about business, this is about love, can’t you understand, Min Young?”

“I DO UNDERSTAND! But what I can’t understand is why Jessica chooses Tiffany?! I’m better than her! I’m richer! I’m prettier! I’m mor…”

“Tiffany is the fittest for Jessica, case closed. If you’re going to do things to Jessica and Tiffany, especially Soojung, I suggest you to not because don’t call me a Jung if I can’t do anything about it. If thing you wanted to say is declaring a war then I declare you something, I’m in.” Coolly, Julia turned around and walked to the door.

“Auntie, you really like Tiffany, don’t you?” A hiss from Min Young stopped the older girl, the woman who led four companies in Korea smirked, “I do, if I can control the fate, Jessica is so going to be Tiffany’s and vice versa, that’s how much I like her. Oh, and I won’t play nice to you, Min Young. You’ve gone too far.”

Then Julia slammed the door of Min Young’s room, leaving shaking Min Young, the woman was in tears again, but she kept saying, “I can’t lose… I can’t… Jessica is mine…”

Someone is sure having a mental disorder.

-

Jessica never left Tiffany’s hand as she crept on the wall, trying to see if there was guard or not, but then a tap on her shoulder ruined her concentration, “Ssht, Tiff, I’m trying to hear if there’s a gu…”

Another tap on her shoulder came, Jessica squinted her eyes as she ignored and kept trying to focus on what she was doing.

Now the taps became harder, Jessica clicked her tongue as she turned around, “What is it, Ti… Oh, hi Seohyun-ssi.”

There was Seohyun, with her specs, having a staring competition with Tiffany, the younger girl was like judging Tiffany while Tiffany stared at Seohyun like she was the bravest girl on earth while her grip got tighter and tighter every time hers and Seohyun’s eyes met.

“I think I told you to not doing things recklessly, didn’t I?” The monotone and calm tone came out as soon as Jessica turned around to see the youngest girl, yet she still got her eyes on Tiffany. Judging the eye smiling girl.

“Yes you did, but I can’t hold it anymore, I need to get out of here as soon as I can along with Soojung.” Jessica pushed the other two girls further into the alley, cornering them, they couldn’t be caught by the guards.

“Soojung’s safe. I checked her around…half an hour ago.” Seohyun looked at her watch then stared at Tiffany again, “Why are you staring at me like that?” Seohyun smiled, “No, nothing. I see that you’ve saved your other half, Jessica-ssi? Good luck with your Soojung, I’m going.”

Jessica took a hold of Seohyun’s retracting arm, “No wait!” Tiffany stared at the hand that was holding on Seohyun’s arm tightly, then she glared at Jessica, if it wasn’t urgent, Jessica would laugh at how easily her girlfriend got jealous.

The oldest girl retracted her hand from the hold though, “Can you tell me where is Soojung?”

“Cannot.” Seohyun turned around and Jessica tried to grip her hand again but Seohyun didn’t let her hand to be caught so she pulled her hand as hard as she could, unfortunately her heels slipped while doing that.

“Ack!” Seohyun was going to fall, Tiffany and Jessica tried to catch her.

Or fortunately Yoona came at the right time, “Got ya!” Yoona caught Seohyun while flashing a smile, her cheeky smile made Seohyun blushed in instant.

“…I’m so-rry…” Jessica and Tiffany looked at each other, the boring monotone girl stuttered?

“It’s alright. Where are you going anyway, Miss? You haven’t told me how to get you out of my mind.” Tiffany stared at Yoona like Yoona was having some kind of disorder while Jessica stifled her laugh, different wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter