Messed Up

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’s POV

“No! Nooooo!!! I’ve blrrusshed my teeth yesshtelrdaayy! KYAAAAAAAAAA!! MOMMMYYYYY!!!” The usual shriek in the morning was heard from the cutie Soojung, she was covering while running away from brushing her teeth this time but Jessica was being agiler to catch her and held her into the bathroom.

The Mommy just smiled as she shook her head, “Yah yaah, at this rate, you guys will wake Taeyeon and Sunny in the next unit.” In difficulty Tiffany turned her sunny side up.

It was another morning they shared together in America, they lived together in a unit in front of the beach Soojung wanted to visit.

“Put more toothpaste.” The Umma was holding the tube, ready to applied more on Soojung’s yellow toothbrush.

Soojung ignored Jessica and put the toothbrush into , tilting her head from side to side, mocking her Umma.

“Put more paste or no mango for today.”

The mocking move was stopped and replaced with a sulking Soojung, she squinted her eyes, “Don’t glare at me.”

Soojung squinted even more, “I mean, squint. Don’t squint your eyes like that.” Soojung stopped squinting her eyes and widened her eyes as wide as she could glaring at Jessica, “Don’t glare, gimme your brush.”

Halfheartedly, Soojung put out her brush and put the full of saliva brush onto Jessica’s palm, tickled the palm with her brush, “Oh my God, JUNG SOOJUNG! YAH!”

The girl laughed and tried to run but she was caught once again, she laughed and shrieked when Jessica attacked her with morning kisses, “Kyyaaa~”

“don’t do that again!” Two pecks on Soojung’s lips. Soojung giggled as she stuck her tongue out, “Yah! Don’t do that agaiiinn!” Childish Jessica peppered light kisses on her daughter’s temple, Soojung giggled when Jessica blew air on her neck, “Owwkkaayy Umma hihihihihi...”

“Good, now brush your teeth.” Jessica accompanied her, she brushed her teeth for the second time that morning just so Soojung would follow what she was doing.

Tiffany looked at the duo from the kitchen since the unit wasn’t that spacious and the bathroom door wasn’t closed.

She smiled as she took steps into the bathroom, she hugged Jessica from behind as she felt proud of her lover.

“Hmm?” Jessica looked over to her shoulder and the younger girl just smiled and shook her head, motioning Jessica to go on.

But then the two realized that Soojung didn’t continue what she was doing. When the girls looked at what Soojung was doing, they laughed, Soojung was covering her eyes.

Soojung gargled as she taught before saying innocently, “Llrrule numbeellr oneee.”

Tiffany and Jessica held Soojung up and kissed the mint breath of Soojung away. The three were in love.

 

-

 

After a rushing flight due to the sudden request from the Highness Jung Tae Hee, Jessica finally arrived at the tallest building on the road, Jung Corporation.

She was slightly nervous even though she got closer to her Grandmother than ever, but still, it was Jung Tae Hee. The old lady was known as a walking venom by the way she spoke, she got better these weeks but no one could guess what would be her next step, especially when she was being unusual, calling her granddaughter out of the blue like that day.

With each step Jessica took, she took her breath deeper. She exhaled loudly once when she arrived at the elevator, she was literally getting closer to her Grandmother for that.

Being busy with her own mind making her unconscious with her surrounding, there were staffs who glanced more than once, even staring at her, before whispering to each other. Some just passed as if she wasn’t the Heiress who was rumored to have a child coming but some really dug on the others’ business.

Seohyun kindly ushered Jessica into the private space of Jung Tae Hee, before she knocked she glanced at Jessica then smiled vaguely, “Just, take everything she will way, don’t think too much, don’t argue much, just… take them all well, okay?”

The girl with chic yet playful personality raised her brow, it made her looked arrogant even though she never meant that way, Seohyun proceeded to knock on the hard wood door.

“Mrs. Jung, Ms. Jung has come.”

After a brief of silence a calm command came, “Let her in, Juhyun.”

The hard wood door slid aside and Tae Hee put down a thick book down, revealing her full of wrinkles face with hints of tense in her eyes.

Seohyun bowed slightly and took the nod from Tae Hee as her cue to leave the two women.

Jessica could barely hear ‘take them all’ from Seohyun but she just shrugged it, what could happen, they were in the nice mood right?

“Sooyeon.” Tae Hee called as Jessica pulled the chair to sit, “Yes, Grandma?”

“I never taught you to be that impolite, no one allowed you to take a seat.”

That left Jessica speechless, are they going back to square one? Hadn’t they got closer? Or did she something wrong…?

“Oh, right. I’m sorry.”

“The apology is accepted, you may sit.”

The younger woman remembered the note Seohyun gave, she took the unusual behavior from Tae Hee well then sat down calmly.

“How are you, Grandma?” There was another brief of silence before a croaked voice answered, “Not as fine as before I found out how careless you can be.”

The words are sharp as usual, making space between Jessica and Tae Hee looked like an invisible wall.

“I’m sorry?”

A soft thud was heard when a bunch of newspaper were thrown onto the table, hitting the placard name, that was written ‘Jung Tae Hee’ on it, fell.

“Whoa, chill.” The younger girl bent down to get the placard a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter