Ice Cream

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

The Brunette was washing her hand when she saw a Blonde, who she knew as her student came into the restroom, through the mirror. She quickened her movements, walked to the door and was going out while hanging her head down when the Blonde blocked her.

“Hwang.” Both of them stopped at the door.

The mentioned girl was in silence, until a few seconds then she answered with a mum, “Hmm?” Jessica grinned as soon as the girl answered her, “Hey.” Tiffany moved aside, trying to pass the blonde, “Excuse me.”

“Don’t pretend like you don’t know me, look, I’m sorry.” Now the Blonde was stretching her hand to block Tiffany while the other held Tiffany’s shoulder, realizing her action, the blonde quickly retracting it.

“It’s alright, you are right, I have no manner, throwing a napkin like that to a human being.” Jessica sighed, “Hey I’m sorry.” Tiffany nodded her head a bit, “Apology accepted, now, excuse me.” Tiffany passed Jessica but the Blonde didn’t give up, she chased the Brunette and held her wrist like what she did at the hallway in College.

“Stop. Hey. Listen. To. Me. Yo. Hwang.” With every single syllable the Blonde tugged the wrist she was holding on, “…What?” The Brunette’s voice was a little huskier made Jessica felt afraid, “Yah, are you crying?” Tiffany shook her head while hanging her head down, “…No. Please, let me go.

 Jessica loosened the grip but her hand moved upward, lifting the chin of the Brunette, she was shocked. Tears were flowing down freely as the Brunette biting her lips, “I… I…” At first Jessica stuttered, ”I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to say that, I was just kidding, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t say that, I don’t know if you… yeah, if you like that, don’t have that, yeah. Look look, I’m sorry! Really, please don’t cry!” Jessica finished saying that in one breath.

Jessica went panic while the tears on Tiffany’s face now flowing down to her jaw and what happened next was something Tiffany never imagined. Both of Jessica’s hands were cupping Tiffany’s face, wiping the tears, “No no no, sssh, don’t cry, I didn’t mean that way… I’m sorry, please…”

No one’s heart wouldn’t get softened at the sound of how sorry Jessica was, so was Tiffany’s heart, she blinked several times, she was confused, yet sad at the same time, “…It’s alright…”

“No, it’s not.”

“It’s alright, just please don’t say it again…”

Jessica scoffed at how stubborn the girl at pretending to be alright.

A shoulder appeared in front of Tiffany’s face, “Cry.” Tiffany looked at the blonde disbelievingly, “Wh…” The voice of the Brunette was muffled, the older girl had pushed the back of the younger girl’s head to her own shoulder, letting her cry her heart out while she herself patting the back of Tiffany’s head.

“I’m sorry…”

Slowly, Tiffany circled the older girl’s arm with her own, she cried again with pats on her head warming her heart, “I miss my Mom…”

-

Tiffany was done crying, now she was crouching with Jessica beside her, “Feeling better?” Tiffany nodded, “Sorry for making your sweatshirt wet…” Jessica looked to her shoulder, “DAMN! It’s expensive! ARGH! You didn’t blow your nose on it right?!”

Tiffany looked at Jessica with a hateful stare, “…I was kidding stop that stare.” Jessica quickly made a peace sign, Tiffany smiled, the girl was indeed silly.

A loud clap from Tiffany startled both of them, “SOOJUNG! WHERE IS SHE?!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter