Troublemaker

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

This was what happened before the story that you’ve read before, this was what happened earlier when Jessica was still at the college, hanging out with her friends.

“I’m not a desperate single, come on.”

“Yes you are. You are single, have no friends beside us and not to mention stupid.”

Jessica groaned, “I’m single not because of that but because I am too awesome for a relationship now.” Her two friends didn’t buy it, “Just say that no one wants to be your boyfriend, Sica.” Her two friends now mocking her, “Hey, I’m Jessica Jung, the Jessica Jung, you know me.”

“Tsk, then prove it that you are the girl that everyone wants!” Jessica felt her seldom competitive blood boiled, “Alright! Tell me what should I do to prove you guys that there are many more guys and even girls who want to be mine?”

Jessica raised her brows cockily and her two friends smirked evilly, “Alright, let’s spread the news that you are looking for a soulmate and let’s see who will come and try to impress you, how’s that?”

“As easy as one two three, bring it on. Just prepare for the mess because everyone is going to be crazy.”

Soon, flyers were spread, news were everywhere, and this was what happened…

 

 

There were at least 5 girls and 10 guys made a long line in front of a look like empty room, but the room wasn’t empty at all, there were three girls, two were cute and one in the middle of the two was icy.

The line was going quite smooth but there were always another guys and girl came and lining as the new ones or even tried again. But actually what were they lining for?

“No. Next.” The blonde girl in the middle was playing with her phone and motioning a guy in front of her went out, “Ngg sorry Jessica-ssi, maybe I can try beatboxing?” The mentioned girl rolled her eyes, “No, you aren’t even near to my expectation. Go.” The two shorties smiled apologetically to the guy, the guy cursed silently but he backed off.

“Sica, don’t you think it was kinda harsh? He is the twentieth!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter