Twice

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

One midget was pulling her lover away from the bar, “Sunny-ah, you’ve had enough…” But the other reddened face midget didn’t even turn her head from the handsome bartender who kept sending her winks from time to time while making the Sunset Lady, “There you go, Miss…?”

As Taeyeon had guessed, the bartender was not being friendly towards her lover but being flirty.

Take a note now.

F-L-I-R-T-Y. Right in front of her face.

“Back off dude, she’s taken.” Taeyeon nudged her girlfriend to help her but the latter was too tipsy to do that, she just grinned and reached out her hand to take the glass and the bartender took the chance to take a hold of the small hand, “I can’t see any rings here.”

Now Taeyeon was just as red as her partner, “Dude, I say back off!” Prying the bartender’s hand away, Taeyeon pulled Sunny closer to her but the bartender kept his eyes on Sunny, “I can’t hear she doesn’t like my drinks. And actually it’s her who keeps coming back here. Who knows if she has a change in her heart?”

Typical Bartender, very smooth in talking which made Taeyeon huffed her bang and suddenly grinned, “Sica! This bartender is flirting with my Bunny!” With a serious, and somehow full of aegyo, voice Taeyeon called her best friend.

And the flirty Bartender gone as soon as the Heiress came to the scene, replaced with an ordinary bartender who kept wiping the glass right behind the bar, hanging his head low.

Due to the loud music, Jessica couldn’t really hear, maybe this was why she didn’t leave Taeyeon for using aegyo when the certain petite girl called her.

“Huh?”

“This bartender is flirting with my Bunny!” Taeyeon pointed her index finger towards the certain man in suit, but there was no one, “Eh?”

“I’ve told you to stay sober, you know sometimes Sunny can’t control her drinking habit. Now, if you excuse me, I have an angel to dance with.” Jessica left Taeyeon, which was an unfortunate situation for Taeyeon because, “You’re her friend?”

The bartender showed up again while keeping his eyes on the leaving Jessica.

“Yes and don’t you dare flirt with her, i’ve warned you. Now, excuse us.” The bartender smirked as the midgets gone, leaving him alone, staring at whatever Jessica doing.

-

“Ti…” A tap on her shoulder stopped her from calling the love of her life, “Yes?”

“Sica, hi.” With a simple nod, Jessica replied the greetings, it was Park Min Young.

“How are you?” Jessica wanted to leave the girl right then and there, but there was another Park who suddenly showed up from behind the used to her favorite Unnie.

“…Fine.” Her gestures showed how uncomfortable she was in the situation but the Park didn’t seem to catch it, “How is your study doing? I heard that you will lead the company right after your graduation?”

Now it caught Jessica’s attention, “What?! Grandma never tells me anything about it!”

“Oh? She just reminded me about that, but maybe it was me who misheard…” The Heiress took a step closer and spoke in lower tone, “What did she say?”

“She told me something about you being Heiress, I thought you’ve known already…” Jessica could feel her world was crumbling down, she had imagined her life with Tiffany, climbing her career from the very bottom just like what she did with her lover in the study in college. And also having normal life together with Soojung and Tiffany, well, she knew that someday the company would be hers, or at least she would have to manage a big portion of it but she didn’t know that it would be that fast.

And deciding something without discussing it without her? It reminded her with the same old Grandma she knew years ago. And she disliked it.

-

Everyone who sat near the bar could see that the heiress was having a serious conversation with Park Family, sure it gave good name for Park Family for having a good relation with the Heiress, but what bothered the others the most was, the stare Tiffany gave to the little circle consisted Jessica, Min Young and Grandma Park.

The stare was intense, like Tiffany couldn’t get her eyes off of the trio women, especially the one who got her brown locks landed perfectly on her shoulders and back. Yes, Jessica dyed her hair because once Tiffany admired a model on the magazine with brown hair, and since Jessica was that competitive, she dyed her hair.

But now it wasn’t her lover’s hair that she was looking at, but the distance that got closer each time Grandma Park finished saying something to her girlfriend.

What is happening there?

That was what the others were thinking, but Tiffany believed her lover, she relaxed her back, inhaled then exhaled before a squeal startled her.

“Ak!”

Tiffany wasn’t alone, she turned her head and got her eyes widened when she saw that Soojung was hanging on the bar stool, with her feet couldn’t touch the ground.

“Soojung!” But someone’s reflex was faster than Tiffany, a pair of strong arms got a hold of Soojung’s body, then picked her up from the hanging position, back onto the stool with a big grin of her.

“Hehehe…” Tiffany, who was loss at words, glared at Soojung which made the little girl shuddered and frowned when she knew that her Mommy was not in her usual bright mood.

“Tiffany?” The mentioned girl, who was focusing at Soojung before, looked up and saw her first love, Choi Siwon.

“Si…won?” Siwon showed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter