A Good Change

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Two baby girls were holding hands and stared at each other sadly as if they were gonna be separated for thousand years, “Bye Soojung…” Soojung nodded as she waved, “Bye Jinli…”

Tiffany giggled at their side while Jessica separated them, “Bye Soojung bye Jinri, it’s all done, now Soojung go to the bedroom wait for me I’ll be back after sending these two, okay?” Soojung hugged her mango plush, she nodded cutely, waved once again to Jinri and went to their shared room.

Tiffany was already holding pouting Sulli, “Don’t be sad Sulli, you’ll meet Soojung tomorrow.” Jessica nodded as she pushed Tiffany to the outside of her apartment, to her car.

-

“I’ll see you tomorrow?” Tiffany nodded then both of them shared no words, “So…”

Tiffany waited for Jessica to finish her sentence as her heart started to beat faster.

“So we’re official, right?” Tiffany laughed, “Of course, silly.”

Their heart beats got faster and faster, they blushed as if it was their first time meeting each other.

Jessica chuckled as she rubbed the back of her head, “Then don’t get too close to Siwon, okay?” Tiffany walked to Jessica then bent down a bit to see Jessica’s hung down face, “Okay.” She added a wink which made Jessica hung her head down even lower, “No good night hug for me?” Jessica looked up as she saw to Tiffany’s smiling face.

Jessica stopped leaning on her car and walked closer to Tiffany, “Thought you’d never asked.” Then Jessica wrapped her hands on Tiffany, Tiffany put her chin on Jessica’s left shoulder and closed her eyes as Jessica rubbed her back, “Gonna miss you.”

Tiffany nodded while still closing her eyes, “Me too.”

“Too much, aren’t we?”

Tiffany nodded, “Yes, okay stop.” Then quickly both of them pulled away, “So you will pick me up or…?” Jessica grinned nervously, “If I can wake up earlier then…” Tiffany rolled her eyes, “Alright, I’ll get to your apartment in the morning, hhh, I thought you will at least change your lazy habit.”

“I’m not lazy, I just love my sleeping time so much.” Jessica stuck her tongue out and Tiffany knocked her head, “Whatever.”

“YAH! I’m older than you!”

Tiffany laughed, “But why are you sillier than me?!”

Jessica pouted, “Now go, it’s getting cold.” Tiffany chuckled, “Just say that you want another hug.” Jessica snickered, “Oh you wish.”

“It’s your wish.” Tiffany pointed at Jessica as she walked backwards, then she waved, motioning Jessica to go but Jessica gestured Tiffany to go first, “I’ll wait until you got home safely.” The Brunette smiled at the simple gesture and manner Jessica showed, “Sweet girlfriend, are you?”

“I am not, just gooooo, it’s cooolddddd!” Tiffany laughed, she turned around and walked to her front door but for a few seconds she heard quick footsteps and felt a hug from her back, then a quick peck on her cheek, “Good night, nerd.” A whisper stopped her heart beat for a second.

Then before Tiffany could react, Jessica ran back into her car and waved to Tiffany, Tiffany blushed as she waved back, then Tiffany went inside to the house, watching Jessica’s car got smaller and smaller through the window.

“What was that… EERRR THAT DUMB CALLED ME NERD!” but after that, silently, Tiffany smiled to herself. She liked the feelings in her heart, she liked being with Jessica, she liked it, so much.

-

Tiffany was walking in the parking lot alone while waiting for Jessica, who said that she forgot her headset in the car, when Siwon walked by and stopped in front of her.

“Morning, Fany.” Tiffany just smiled as she walked again, avoiding Siwon, Siwon chased her, “What, Siwon?”

Siwon smiled, “Are you going to class? We can walk to the class togeth…”

A hand threw on Tiffany’s shoulder, “We’re going to be late, Tiff.” Tiffany swore Siwon’s jaw was gonna be dropped in a moment, “Yes, Jessi, let’s go. Bye, Siwon-ssi.”

Jessica saw Siwon was still walking behind them so she moved her hand onto Tiffany’s waist and held her firmly, Tiffany blushed, “What are you doing, dumb?”

“Making him jealous, Nerd.”

“But…Don’t you dare taking advantage.”

Jessica scoffed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter