Teammate - End of Vacation

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

After finishing their stuff, Sunny and Taeyeon walked out from their room, they joined the two little girls on the couch.

Taeyeon poked Sulli’s head and acted like she was watching the TV, Sulli turned her head to Taeyeon and Sunny, seeing that Taeyeon was busy, she poked Sunny’s arm, “What, Jinri?”

Sulli smiled playfully, “You do it first, Unnie…” Sunny creased her brows, “Do what?” Sulli poked Sunny’s arm again, “This.” Sunny just smiled, even though she didn’t understand, she moved closer to Sulli and watched the TV together with her, Sulli giggled when Sunny mimicked the MC in the television.

There were two girls who sulked at the view, they were Soojung and Taeyeon. Soojung was sulking because Sulli didn’t talk to her anymore, same with Taeyeon, the oldest girl needed attention from her girlfriend, she regretted her poke to Sulli earlier.

“Jinli…”

“Bunny…”

The two girls who were busily talking about the program on TV turned their heads to duo pouting girls, they smiled to the duo and continued what they were doing.

Taeyeon decided to move beside Soojung, “Soojung, psst.”

Soojung stopped pouting and looked at Taeyeon, “Yeah, Unn..ie?” Taeyeon nudged the little girl, “Go and ask Jinri to play with you.”

Soojung shook her head, “No, Jinli is talking to Sunny Unnie…now, we shouldn’t cut anyone’s convelsha…tion!” Taeyeon shook her head disbelievingly, “If you say that you are Tiffany’s daughter, I think I will believe you.”

Soojung stuck her tongue to Taeyeon which made Taeyeon’s childishness out, “Aish this little brat!”

Soojung was about to take a revenge when she saw Jessica and Tiffany walked out from their room, Soojung decided to pout in front of Jessica and Tiffany so Taeyeon would get the best revenge from her.

“Umm…aaaaaa…” Jessica walked faster to Soojung and her hair, “Soojung? Why? What’s wrong?”

 << Soojung's face when she faked a whine.

 

Soojung innocently pouted and pointing at Taeyeon, “Eh?! What? Me? I didn’t do anything!” Taeyeon raised her hands defensively while Tiffany was already glaring at her, “What did you do to Soojung?”

“I didn’t do anything!” Sulli who heard her soulmate’s whine, left Sunny and walked to Soojung, “Soojung?” Soojung winked to Sulli, Sulli got the sign immediately, “Taeyeon Unnieee~”

Sulli followed her best friend, she pointed at Taeyeon and Sunny came into the frame, “What’s wrong?”

Taeyeon stuttered in front of Sunny, “I p…poked Su..llli when…”

“Unnie poked me?!”

“So you were the one who poked Sulli?!”

Jessica and Tiffany smirked then Jessica held Soojung up, “Now now don’t be sad, Taeyeon Unnie is going to die in any seconds. 3. 2. 1.”

“YAH KIM TAEYEON!” Sunny pinched Taeyeon’s cheeks until Taeyeon couldn’t say anything more.

 << “Sunnyithurts! YahbratSoojung!!!” Then Sunny forgave Taeyeon since the oldest girl was too cute.

 << When Taeyeon was accused for making a mess.

 

Soojung smirked triumphantly as she made a high five with Sulli, unfortunately Tiffany saw it, “Eh? Soojung?!”

Soojung grinned awkwardly and soon Soojung was laughing while apologizing when Jessica and Tiffany, threw her on the same couch with Taeyeon, tickled her until she got really tired.

After the two apologized to each other, Soojung yawned, Jessica nudged Tiffany to bring her to the bed but Tiffany whispered to her, “Go and accompany her, it’s your chance.”

Jessica made an O shape with and nodded, “I should confess to her that I love her?” Tiffany sighed, “You dumb, go get closer to her, dumb Jessi!!!” Jessica chuckled, “Okay, then when should I confess to her?”

“Are you really gonna date the almost 2 year old girl?” Without giving any chance for Jessica to answer, Tiffany handed Soojung to her, “Sleep with Umma, okay?” Soojung smiled as she hugged Jessica’s neck tighter, resting her head on the older girl’s shoulder.

Jessica awkwardly patting Soojung’s and walked into their room while Sunny held Sulli and took her to another room, even when they were sleepy, they waved to each other with their tiny hands which got an Awwww respond from Tiffany and Taeyeon.

-

“Let’s change your diaper first.” Jessica skillfully pulled Soojung’s pants and changed her diaper, “Oh my, you sure pee a lot!” Soojung, who didn’t understand just giggling and kicked the air aimlessly with lower part of her body.

Jessica saw Soojung was giggling to her so the older girl decided to play with her a bit, she poked Soojung’s stomach and got another cute giggle from the little girl, “Hihihi! Ssshtttop!”

Jessica poked another side of Soojung’s tummy and the girl rolled so Jessica couldn’t reach her tummy, Soojung now was lying on the bed with her back facing Jessica, Jessica pinched Soojung’s cheek and Soojung giggled again, “Nngggnooo! Ummmaaa!”

Soojung rolled around as she tried to kick Jessica’s playful fingers, “Hihihih! Ummaaaa sshhhttaawwpp!”

Jessica stuck her tongue to Soojung, Soojung quickly mimicked her, Jessica scratched her ear and Soojung mimicked her again, “Aigoo this brat, stop.”

“Aiyoo Umma, s..sshtop!”

Jessica scoffed, the baby girl was now mimicking her, Jessica fixed her sleeve and Soojung also fakin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter