The First Day

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Blonde strands were revealed as a girl tried to turn off the alarm, “*yawn* I hate school.”

Soon, Jessica was already at her kitchen, scratching her own head, “What happened yesterday…? Who bought these vegetables sandwiches…?” Jessica tried to collecting her soul while drinking water from the fridge, she wiped the corner of her lips then realized, “Oh now I know. Oh God. This is really happening. I thought…that little creature only exists in my dreams… God…” Jessica rubbed her forehead while glancing at the clock, she did still have much time to think and do something with the baby.

A skinny baby girl with white skin was lying down on the smaller bed beside hers, Jessica eyed the girl and at times, the girl would giggle in her sleep, unconsciously Jessica smiled at that until…

“Mmmff mmmff… What is this?” Jessica sniffed around until her hand tapped the side of Soojung’s bed, she was shocked at the moist feeling she felt, “SOOJUNG-AH! YOU PEED ON MY BED?!”

Jessica ran to her phone, “Tiffany, my house. NOW. N.O.W.!!!”

*click*

A sleepy face girl on the other line was blinking for a several times, “What was that? Who was that? Is it a dream?”

*loading*

*loading*

“It was Jessica…”

*loading*

“Oh no it must be Soojung!”

 

-

“She is a baby, it’s normal for her to pee while sleeping!”

“But she peed on my bed!” Jessica whined as she pointed to the stain Soojung made.

Jessica and Tiffany were arguing in the morning while Soojung watching them, “U..mma..” Soojung was sitting on the small potty pot Tiffany brought, she grinned and waved her hands aimlessly, trying to get Jessica’s attention, Jessica groaned as she walked to Soojung, “What now?”

“You need to clean her…that.” Tiffany suddenly blushed but dense and dumb Jessica didn’t get it.

“Her poop? Can’t we just throw it away? Why should I clean that?”

Tiffany shook her head, “No, not that, but you know… That part…” Jessica creased her brows, “That part? Which part?”

“When you pee, which part of your body that get wet?”

“Hands. I have to wash my hands.”

“……………Soojung, tell this stupid Umma of you.” Tiffany left Jessica and Soojung and prepared breakfast for Soojung and her.

“Um…ma, this!” Soojung showed Jessica her most secret part of her body, Jessica gasped, “YAH! Oh my, thank God you’re a baby!” Jessica rubbed her chest and wore a plastic glove, washing Soojung’s body.

“I…lov…tak…ing b…hmm…” Soojung talked to herself when she was bathing with Jessica.

Jessica helped her to get more vocabulary, “Bath, it’s bath.”

“I love… taking… bad!” Soojung chimed happily.

“It’s bath. With T and H.” Jessica corrected the baby girl and soon the baby girl learned, “I love… taking… hat!”

Jessica got silenced for a while, “….TIFFANY-SSI, HELP THIS BABY TO SAY THINGS CORRECTLY!”

“SHUT UP, I’M BURNING THE EGGS!” There it was, the answer from Tiffany.

-

It was the second day of their meeting but by the time they spent together, they got closer soon, and yeah, Author was talking about Soojung and Tiffany. Sorry, Jeti-shippers. LOL.

Tiffany was now feeding Soojung while Jessica learned the map to get to the daycare, yes, Tiffany didn’t know how to get to the daycare beside departing from her house. Jessica was planning to register Soojung at the daycare, with Tiffany as her company of course, Tiffany insisted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter