Long Hiatus

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nyehehe. <3

AUTHOR’S POV

It was still 5.30 in the morning when Soojung yawned cutely and blinked for several times before quickly inserting her hand underneath her on her lovely plush and her thick yellow mango printed blanket, she grinned in relieved when she found all the things around her were dry.

She didn’t pee while sleeping. With that big achievement she grinned to herself then giggled before realizing that someone was watching her with furrowing eyebrows.

“Yo brat. What's wrong? Did you eat mango with its skin last night? I did peel it…right?” The messy blonde haired girl tapped her chin, thinking yet worrying if she forgot to peel the mango and let her beloved brat ate the unpeeled mango.

Not understanding what her Umma was saying, she kept grinning, “I didn’t pee, Umma. Look!” Soojung kneeled on the bed, turning around then shook her in front of her Umma, to show that her pants were dry, nothing much the older girl could do but chuckling, the 2-year old girl in front of her was cleverly cute.

“Nice one, can you do this too tomorrow?” The baby girl nodded to the question, with such a proud smile on her face, it made Jessica smiled genuinely then patted her head, she also felt the proud Soojung felt, it was not for nothing that Jessica took Soojung to the bathroom every night before going to sleep.

“Uh, Umma… Suddenly, I wanna pee…” The little body of Soojung went shaky a bit, signing that she would pee in any moment.

“NNNOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT NOT HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEE!! NO!!! OMG! OMG! OMG!” With very quick steps, Jessica lifted her daughter then ran into the bathroom, trying to save her bed.

“Uaaah…..Hehehhee…..” Jessica heaved while Soojung played with the rubber duck in the bathroom after sighing in relieved after the ruckus and peeing, “Since we’re in the bathroom now, let’s just take a bath.” Soojung nodded then raised both of her arms beside her head, wanting to get stripped by her Umma.

*TING TONG*

The blonde girl stopped in her way, she handed the rubber yellow duck back into Soojung’s hands, “Play with this for a while, it must be Mommy Fany.” Soojung closed the closet lid, sat there and played with the rubber duck obediently, it made her Umma smiled then headed out, wanting to open the apartment door for her lover.

“Morning, baby!” Tiffany stopped in her way before going in, she looked up to her lover and the girl was grinning, so she took a step back, facing the creepy girl, “Who are you and what did you do to my Jessi?!”

Jessica creased her brows for a sec before playing along, “I am your future wife and your Jessi is trapped now.”

Tiffany held her laugh with the silliness her girlfriend showed to her, but she kept her character with the sudden drama she started, “Trapped?! Where?! Tell me! And she is my future wife, not you!”

“She is trapped in your heart, got lost in there and had no plan to go out, she said that forever is the time she will spend there.” Cheesy line Jessica told to her girlfriend really curled both of their hands, “Ugh…”

Feeling eerie, “Let’s just puke, shall we?” Slapping her girlfriend’s arm for numerous times Tiffany laughed before hugging her girlfriend, a warm hug, no lust, just a simple full of feeling hug.

“Morning, baby.” Whispered Tiffany to her girlfriend, with that simple whisper, it made the goofy awkward smile on Jessica’s face became wider, “I’m going to take a bath now, Tiff, wanna join?”

With a confidence wink that Jessica added, she tried to drag Tiffany into the bathroom, with Soojung, behind her, waving her yellow rubber duck, inviting her Mommy in, “Bath with me, Mommy!”

Tiffany smiled to Soojung but she pushed Jessica away, “Stop trying to look innocent, Jessi. You have that ‘ert’ stamp on your wide forehead.” Tiffany flicked Jessica’s forehead for being naughty, the older girl snickered before pushed into the bathroom and Tiffany headed to their shared bedroom, checking their luggage.

Yes, they would go to America that day, they would spend their times there, attending business annual New Year party and also to meet the whole Jung family from all over the world.

Nervous? Yes, Tiffany felt nervous. Her humming sounds she made while zipping the backpack for Soojung’s needs were like the opposite of her heart sound, her heart pumped harder her in her chest, she was nervous, excited yet afraid of what Jung family thought of her.

But she wouldn’t let Jessica fought alone, it was enough for Jessica to fight for them, now it was her turn to fight and show the world that she loved Jessica enough to deserve her.

Familiar voices broke her thinking, Tiffany finished packing then headed out, smiling to the familiar view yet she never got tired of, Jessica and Soojung’s bickering. In instance, a smile crept onto Tiffany’s face. It convinced her more that there was no way for Tiffany to let these precious two go. At any cost.

“No brat! You had too much mango juice last night!” Jessica hid a glass of mango juice behind her.

With her eyes following the tall glass, Soojung whined, “But Ummaa…..”

“No.”

“Pweaaaseee~” Her hands were joined in front of her chest, she swayed her body to the left and to the right, typical brat Soojung when she wanted something from her Umma / Mommy.

“Uh..No.”

Tiffany giggled as she saw that Jessica was starting to give in, it was time for her to jump in.

“Morning, baby Jungie!” Tiffany lifted Soojung and Soojung squealed, “Mommy!” She was surprised but then after she realized who it was, Soojung circled Tiffany’s neck with her arms, “I miss, Mommy!”

When they hugged, Tiffany gave a sign to Jessica to get rid of the mango juice while she distracted the baby girl, Jessica was dumb at first, but with a glare from Tiffany, she quickly got what Tiffany meant.

Jessica put the mango juice into the refrigerator and reminded herself to not telling Soojung about it.

“Jessi!” With a call from her lover, Jessica quickly closed the refrigerator and jogged to where her two precious women were, “Yes, baby?” Tiffany creased her brows at how Jessica addressed her, “Uh… I need help with this zipper, Je..ssi…” She was unsure how to address Jessica since it would be weird if she didn’t call Jessica ‘Baby’ too, but she didn’t know why but she just couldn’t say the cute nickname yet.

“I got this.” Soojung made space by shifting her on the bed and watched her Umma tried to zip her bag, “Yo brat, can’t we just leave this blanket?” Innocently the baby girl shook her head, “No.”

“It’s too thick and I think Grandma has blankets there.” With just a pout that started to form on her daughter’s face, Jessica sighed and used all of her energy to push the blanket into the bag harder and quickly zipped it up.

Thank God the bag was now closed, and Soojung clapped her hands happily.

All the upset feelings she felt when she faced the annoying bag and blanket gone by just a simple grin and claps.

“Jessi!”

From a happy expression, Jessica’s face turned into a flat one, “What now…” She mumbled as she headed to where her lover was, “What is it now, baby?”

Tiffany heard the annoyed tone from her girlfriend, she faked a frown, “Are you getting tired of me?” It took Jessica aback, she shook her head and walked closer to Tiffany, “No no no, how could you think that way of course not, baby. What is it?”

“Nothing, just miss you.” Then Tiffany stood up and walked closer to Jessica, linked their arms together before planting a peck on Jessica’s cheek, “Uh…”

Seeing that Jessica was quite surprised with her sudden action, the Brunette decided to Blondie, “Do I make the gorgeous Barbie blushing?”

Jessica sensed the teasing from the way Tiffany moved her face closer to hers, “…No, you make my heart racing.” Ending it with a smirk, completely successful in winning the silly game Tiffany started, “EEWW! How can you think that kind of answer that fast?!”

“How can you make my heart beats this fast?!” Tiffany started pinching Jessica everywhere, the other girl laughed with her high pitched yet beautiful voice, they both ended up on the bed with Tiffany on the top of Jessica.

“You are so cheesy!” Jessica laid down on the bed with her hands on the side of her body, just lying down there while Tiffany trapped her by placing her hands beside Jessica’s head.

“Am I?”

“You are!” Jessica just smiled at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter