Happiness

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Taeyeon panted as she wiped her forehead, she was ually frustrated as her girlfriend grinned before lying down on the bed then fell asleep.

Yes, Sunny closed her eyes and dozed off right after touching Taeyeon on every part that Taeyeon felt most sensitive at.

Leaving Taeyeon with her jaw dropped, all sweaty, and extremely .

“Damn…” Inhaling her breath, she needed to finish herself, she bit her lips as she looked around, trying to find any hidden cameras in the room, felt afraid of getting caught she decided to do it in the bathroom. She snatched her phone beside the TV, covering Sunny in the process then ran to the bathroom.

She closed the bathroom door then closed the lid of the closet, she sat there and started tapping on her phone, trying to find the video of her girlfriend singing.

Yes, Taeyeon didn’t know why but she found singing Sunny was very y. Well, more like because in the video, Sunny sang ‘Bloom’ by Gain. She was really, let me repeat it, really cutely y.

Taeyeon grinned to herself as her trembled thumb found the video, she put the volume high enough to let her focus on the singing as her right hand did the job to pleasure herself.

“KIM TAEY… Tsk, wake up, Taeng-ssi!” Jessica opened the door with the duplicate key, which she obviously asked from her Grandma’s maid, then dashed into the room, finding someone on the bed, under the thick blanket.

Kicking the figure under the blanket, Jessica smelled alcohol in the air, “Haish this midget, I thought she despised alcohol… Hmm people changes, don’t they…” The Heiress huffed as she fanned the air around her, and kept kicking the figure until the figure groaned.

And the smell of alcohol became stronger, “Ugh…” Jessica decided to wake the figure by pulling the blanket harshly, “Yah! Kim Taeye…….SUNKYU?!”

Under the blanket, lied lifelessly the awesome y Lee Soonkyu, lying on the bed with reddened cheeks and eyes closing.

“Who’s that?!” A voice from inside of the bathroom startled Jessica, she stepped back as she couldn’t stop staring at Sunny, well, WHO WOULD? The certain Bunny was hot, okay?

Jessica walked to the bathroom door and knocked it, not long after that Taeyeon showed up with beads and Jessica pushed the bathroom door, she went inside, a certain smell made Jessica shot a glare to Taeyeon, “YOU?! Fap fap? Fapking ! Oh my God Kim Taeyeon!”

“What? I didn’t!”

“This room smells , Taeyeon!”

“It’s originally like this!” Taeyeon tried to cover what she just did, but the image on her phone, yes Taeyeon paused the video, but with a tap Jessica earned a view of something she never wanted to see, “My God! Is it Sunny? Wow… ARGH! MY EYES!” Jessica ran outside of the bathroom door, stole a glance of Sunny for a second before running away back to where she left Tiffany.

“Yah! That was a misunderstanding! Yah! Sica! Oh my God Sunny why don’t you use the blanket, MY LIFE IS DIFFICULT OH MY GOD!” Taeyeon went on and on by herself while trying to catch up with Jessica but her eyes couldn’t leave Sunny.

 

-

“Hwang, is it?” Tiffany nodded as she was sitting beside an old Lady on the sofa just right beside a circle of little kids, consisting Soojung and Jinri.

“May you tell me again how could you get to know Sooyeon?” They talked to each other without looking at each other, they both were watching Soojung played happily with her best friend, Jinri.

“It happened months ago, when the mid exams results were announced and I was in my Dad’s room in college. He was scolding a girl when I came in, then he asked, oh well, he forced me to be Jessica’s tutor, I didn’t want to at first, but I guess that she was left with no choice and My Dad would be mad if I didn’t obey him, so I helped her with the lessons.” The old lady sipped the hot tea that the maid served to them, she stopped stirring and looked at Tiffany, Tiffany stopped telling the story of hers and turned her head too to see the old lady was smiling.

“You were smiling.” Another sip was taken by the Old lady.

Raising her left brow a bit, “I’m sorry?”

“You were smiling while telling your story about my granddaughter.”

“Ah? Am I? I didn’t know… I’m sorry…” The old lady put the cup of tea she just sipped, back onto the side table, then inhaled deeply.

“You really love my Sooyeon, don’t you?” They stared at each other’s eyes, the smiles on their faces gone away, replaced with serious looks, “Yes I do, Mrs. Jung.”

“Don’t you want to get married?”

“I’m sorry?”

“I know it is legal here in America but your life is in Korea, right? Marrying a guy will be better for you there, for you two actually…” Tiffany knew where the thing was going, she nodded, “I know the consequences, Mrs. Jung.”

“You do and you aren’t afraid of them?” Tiffany quickly shook her head, “No. Losing Jessi is what I am afraid of.”

The old lady smiled as she scoffed a bit, “You’re a bit too in love with my Sooyeon…”

“I guess so…” They both smiled to each other then Grandma Jung took a hold of Tiffany’s hand, “Will you help me to convince Sooyeon?”

“Convince…?” Smart Tiffany knew what Grandma Jung meant, but she didn’t want to, because of things Jessica said to her earlier. Jessica didn’t want to be the heiress, yet.

“I’m not going to live forever, I need someone to take my place and lead the companies…” Tiffany didn’t say anything, but she saw a glint of loneliness in Tae Hee’s eyes, she let the old lady continued.

“And since Jessica will finish her bachelor degree soon, I want you to convince her that becoming Heiress in such young age isn’t really bad.”

Gently Tiffany pulled her hand from Tae Hee’s hold, “I’m sorry but I can’t…” Tae Hee smiled weakly, “She has told you about the company?”

Tiffany shook her head, “No, but she has told me that she doesn’t want to be the heiress this soon.”

“It’s not like tomorrow.”

“But it feels like tomorrow.”

“She will be one anyway, sooner or later.”

“Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter