Parent's Day

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

A squeeze on her shoulder from her girlfriend made her smiled a bit then huffed in relief, “Nervous, Tiff?”

The certain girl looked to her side and chuckled, “Not as nervous as you, here!” Tiffany took a small mirror from her bag and showed it to Jessica so Jessica could see her face, “What?” Tiffany rolled her eyes, she grabbed some make up kit and started applying on her girlfriend’s face, “You are pale, Jessi, who am I dating? Zombie?”

“Pfft, no zombie will be as beautiful as me, Tiff.” Jessica smirked made Tiffany pinched her conceited girlfriend’s cheek, “Don’t smirk, I’m going to use this on it.” Jessica looked at the lipstick with horror expression, “Bright red, Tiff?”

“This is good on me.” Tiffany pointed her lips made Jessica turned red, “Oh, someone’s blushing guess we don’t need this blush on.”

Jessica ignored her then rummaged Tiffany’s bag and found a lip balm with sweet scent she took it, “Hmm… It smells like your lips.”

This time, it was Tiffany who turned red, she snatched the lip balm from Jessica’s hand and threw it into her bag, “You… aish! ert!”

“I’m not a ert, so you prefer me thinking of someone else’s lips?” Tiffany smiled widely until her eyes gone, it was cute but scary at the same time, “Go and try, Jung.” Jessica gulped. She held a peace sign and smiled awkwardly, “Let’s go?”

Tiffany nodded, she glanced at her own outfit, a baby pink blouse with white skirt then she stopped Jessica, “I got your back, Jessi.” Tiffany fixed the cute little pink bowtie she forced Jessica to wear, “Thank you, Tiff, but can we take this bowtie off?”

“No, it’s cute, and it’s pink, whatever pink is mine and you are mine. This is to mark you as mine.” When possesiveFany came out, Jessica couldn’t do anything but feeling giddy because that showed how much Tiffany cared about her, “Whatever you want, love.” Jessica got out from the car ran to the passenger seat.

“EEWWWW that was gross, Jung!”

“I know right, I feel nausea too calling you love.”

“Right… WHAT?! You feel what?!” Tiffany pinched Jessica’s side which made Jessica flinched and walked faster while laughing, “I feel…” Then the both saw how packed the auditorium in the daycare, “…nervous.”

Tiffany held Jessica’s left hand and squeezed it, “I’m with you.” Jessica rubbed the back of Tiffany’s hand with her thumb, “Can’t be happier than this.” Jessica winked at Tiffany before playfully batting her eyelashes made Tiffany chuckled and slapped Jessica’s lower arm, “You got dirt in your eyes, Ms. Dumb?”

“No, I got angel’s shadow in my eyes, Ms. Nerd.”

Tiffany couldn’t help but laugh while snuggling her face on Jessica’s back made the older girl laughed too, “That’s cheesy, dumb Jung”

“Very! Hahaha! Hey wait, it’s Soojung!” Tiffany peeked over Jessica’s shoulder and saw a little girl in baby pink dress and white little heels Tiffany bought for her, the baby girl was sure beautiful in that, “Hello, Soojung!”

“Yo, brat!”

Looked like Jessica called Soojung too loud, some of the parents looked to them curiously, Jessica didn’t care because Soojung was now already smiling to them, “Umma! Mommy!”

As usual, Jessica and Tiffany bent down so Soojung could kiss them. Soojung alternatively pecked their lips and smiled with some teeth showing, “Come on, teachelrs alre looking folr you!”

With both of Soojung’s little hands, she took each of Jessica and Tiffany’s hands then she dragged them to the teacher, they had to sign their attendances.

“Ms. Jung? And?” Tiffany didn’t know the teacher, she must be a new staff, “Ms. Hwang, her partner.”

“Partner? Oh…” Jessica could feel uneasy feeling in her heart but she ignored it, beside Tiffany nudged her shoulder, looked at her with ‘ignore her’ expression so Jessica smiled to her girlfriend and signed at the attendance paper.

“We still have another attendance for Soojung, right?” Jessica nodded, “Whele is glandma, Umma?”

“Umma?” The teacher was getting on Tiffany’s nerves, she stepped forward, blocking the view of Jessica to the teacher, Jessica chuckled at the action then turned her focus to Soojung, “She’s on the way here, she must be trapped in traffic jam but she will be here.”

Soojung nodded, she didn’t understand what Jessica was saying, but hearing that her Grandma would be there, she smiled gleefully, “Owkay, let’sh with Aunties and Jinli!”

Jessica and Tiffany laughed at how Soojung pronounced ‘sit’, “It’s sit, Soojung, not .”

“Yessh, .” Innocently Soojung repeated.

Jessica and Tiffany sighed, but then when their eyes met, they laughed while once again being dragged by Soojung.

-

“Sica! Here!” Nicole waved to her cousin and motioned the two to come, Jessica and Tiffany smiled but they could feel judging stares they got from the couples around them, most of them were still young, but their stares were seriously intimidating.

Nicole quickly pulled Jessica since she knew how Jessica, she was quite hot headed, “Ignore them, come here, sit and watch our girls.” Jessica nodded and forced a smile, Tiffany took a seat beside her then put her hand on the top of Jessica’s. It was enough to calm Jessica down.

“Soojung, I was looking for you!” Jinri came in with white dress made her looked so innocent, “I went to go folr Umma and Mommy, Jinli, come hele!”

The mentioned baby girl sat beside Soojung and when she turned her head to behind them, she gave an eye smile towards Jessica and Tiffany, so the older girls waved their hands to Jinri.

“Yo, second brat.” A smack came onto Jessica’s head, “What did you just call my daughter?” Hyoyeon chuckled at how scary her wife could be, “I called her br…eautiful…” Nicole smiled, “I know right! She looks wonderful with the white dress!”

Jessica scoffed, “Soojung looks better with baby pink dress Tiffany picked for her.” Nicole glared, “No, Jinri looks better.”

“Oh please, Couz.”

Then Tiffany and Hyoyeon diverted their attentions from each other, since it would be a chaos if they let them continued their stupid cousin-bickering-about-dress.

-                                                                                                                                      

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter