Tutor Favor

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV

 

With a pile of books in her arms, a brunette was walking to her Dad’s office, she was walking alone, no friends were there to help the poor girl, some even sometimes bumped her shoulders, but there wasn't even a sorry was muttered to the girl, she was just that unnoticeable.

The girl was arrived at her Dad’s office, just when she wanted to knock the door, faintly, she could hear…

“No, Jung Jessica, yes I know you’re active in many clubs but you have to work your for your grades! The final exams are coming for God’s sake!” Tiffany couldn’t be any more shocked than this, her Father, the most respected Professor in SM University was talking informally to a student.

“Why should I work my off? Many people say that my is fine. So are my grades.” Mr. Hwang rubbed his chest, especially when he saw the serious expression of the girl in front of him, she was serious, and now she was checking her pants, her to be exact, in front of her Professor, “Jessica, seriously, please, be serious.”

Tiffany felt eerie, her Dad’s tone was deep and dead serious. But she was shocked more when she heard the girl chuckled, “Oh come on Professor, stop being so serious. I know final exams are coming, I will study harder, now, can I just go home?”

*BRAK*

The table was slammed by the professor, Tiffany rushed in, she quickly got a glass of water for her Dad, “…Thank you, Fany.” Mr. Hwang gulped the whole water in the glass and smiled thankfully to his daughter, he turned his head to Jessica, “You, you are going to be taught by my daughter.” Mr. Hwang threw the result of Jessica's mid tests which most of them were marked with D or E or even F.

Jessica who was still shocked from the slam before nodded her head in fear, “U…Uh…No…ngg…kay…” but it was Tiffany’s turn to protest, “No, Dad!” Jessica turned her head to the girl beside her Professor, “Ungg, is this your nerd daughter?”

Tiffany frowned but she kept her head down, Mr. Hwang glared to Jessica, “What did you say about her?!” Jessica gulped, “She must be so clever, just like her father, an absolutely definitely the best tutor for me.” Jessica gave her best fakest smile, made Mr. Hwang scoffed, Jessica huffed in relief, at least he didn't slam the table again.

The Professor glared at Jessica and rubbed Tiffany’s hand, “First, you have to treat Tiffany WELL or you have to be kicked out from this University. Second, these are the subjects you have to work in. Third, If I ever heard something bad happen to Tiffany, say good bye to your head.” Jessica opened , but no word was coming out, she nodded her head, obeying her Professor in fear, she never known that her Professor could be this scary.

“Okay, now you two go and know each other, start studying, Tiffany please teach her well. You two are dismissed.” Tiffany whined but she kept shut, she was just always that quite, never could shout out what was in her mind, and she hated herself for that.

Tiffany walked out, stomping her feet in the process, leaving Jessica and Mr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter