Discreet Club

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Two steps forward, one step back, two steps forward, one step back, it was repeated by the certain Heiress of the residence’s owner. Resulting her girlfriend, who was anxious, furrowing her brows, “Jessi, what’s wrong?”

“This. This is wrong. You being here, no no.” Jessica dragged Tiffany back before they reached the bouncers, who were staring at them in awe. Who wouldn’t? Jessica let her hair fell perfectly with some curves on her shoulders while Tiffany used light make up with her red lips perfected her appearance that day.

Tiffany stopped her girlfriend from dragging her too far, “You don’t want me to be here?”

“No, but…”

“You want to look as a single and ready to mingle woman? Am I right, woman?” Accusingly, Tiffany glared at Jessica.

The now-Brunette girl defensively answered, “What? Of course not, I didn…”

“Alright, go in and get girls you want. HMPFT!” Tiffany turned around and went back to the poolside but Jessica stopped her, “Yah, no, I didn’t mean that way. I want you there too, with me, of course, what can be better than that? But… I don’t want you to think that I’m a bad influence to you.”

The lover smiled, so bright that Jessica’s eyes were blinded. And no it wasn’t a part of Gee’s lyrics.

”I won’t think that way. Come on, I want to know how it feels to go, how do you say it again? Clubbing? Yes, that.”

Jessica sighed, she was excited, but nervous at the same time. How could she take care of Tiffany if she herself didn’t really know about her alcohol tolerance, more like controlling her urge to drink…?

Furthermore, she knew that she could be wild when she was drunk. What if Tiffany hates her afterwards?

“Alright… Let’s go then. Wait, it’s Taeyeon. Taeng, pssht!” Taeyeon turned around to find her best friend then she hushed the Jung, “Ssst, I’m going here alone, Sunny is asleep in our room.”

“Why don’t you ask her to go with you?”

“No targeting, Sica.” Taeyeon grinned which was replied by the same grin by Jessica.

“Ah right, you can’t stare at them for long, right…”

“She’s in?” With her eyes, Taeyeon pointed to Tiffany. And Tiffany noticed that, she glared but Taeyeon focused her gaze back onto her best friend.

Jessica smiled, “Yes, she is.”

“Are you sure?” Now Tiffany really glared at Taeyeon.

“Of course, why?”

Taeyeon dragged Jessica and whispered, but Tiffany pulled Jessica away, “Don’t even try, Tae. I’m calling Sunny.”

“What?!” Tiffany snickered at the duo then left to call her best friend, she was glad that Jessica brought her, but she hated how Taeyeon did that to her best friend, who lent her the dress she wore, yes the dress she wore was Sunny’s, no wonder it was a bit short for her.

Jessica patted her best friend’s shoulder, “Yah, it’s okay. It’s nice to have our girlfriends, right?” Taeyeon nodded, “Yeah, it’s just, I was still sore from last night and you know how drunk Sunny is…”

“HAHAHAHHAA! Good luck, then.” Jessica left her best friend and held Tiffany’s left hand and smiled to her, “Are you ready?”

Since there were so many times that they had Soojung in their hands, they kinda forgot how it felt to hold hands and having each other in their arms, alone, just the two of them. Not that they hated Soojung’s existence, but it was just always magical to feel each other’s hand in their own hands back.

Staring at their intertwined hands for a while, then Tiffany nodded, “I am.”

“Let’s go. Taeng, we’ll save you a spot, wait here okay?” Taeyeon nodded then Tiffany glared at her, “You better wait for Sunny.” Taeyeon nodded again, Taeyeon didn’t dare to disobey the great Tiffany.

The bouncers stared at Tiffany, a little bit obvious, making Jessica faked her cough, “I know that my girlfriend is irresistible but I will tell Kyung Ho Oppa if you guys keep staring.”

The bouncers immediately stood straight then made way for them, “Welcome, Miss…?”

“Jung, Jung Jessica, you better remembering me well.”

The bouncers gulped as they knew that the one they talked to was the heiress of the Jung.

Tiffany stifled a smile when Jessica protectively placed her palm on her lower back, there was sensation in the pit of her stomach yet she felt secure under the light touch Jessica gave. She wrapped her hand around Jessica’s waist, wanting to be close.

“How can I help you, ladies?” The bartender flashed his smile as he remembered Jessica from the annual party before.

“Two shots of tequila.” Tiffany just nodded along, but then she blinked her eyes in surprise when Jessica asked, “What do you want, Tiff?”

“Eh? You have ordered for me, right?”

“Have I? The tequilas are for me.” Tiffany coughed a bit to cover her flushed cheeks, how good Jessica actually in drinking?

“Hmm, anything light?”

“Beer? Nah. You’re too elegant for that. Sparkling wine will be nice, then. Can you recommend me one?” The bartender held his index finger up before going into the room behind the bar then went back with a glass of wine, “I only give this to the special guests, but I guess you guys are special here.” His eyes were fixated to something, or someone, behind them.

Jessica didn’t get what he meant but then her Uncle came to them, hugging both of them from behind, his breathe smelled like alcohol.

“You guys came! Alright, welcome. Jessica, finish the tequilas now.” Took it as a challenge, Jessica gulped both of the shots and took the lemon that the bartender handed to her, “How is it?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter