Monthly Important Thing

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, what do you think of the title, readers? :p

AUTHOR’S POV

“No sleeping in one bed.” Jessica nodded obediently as Tiffany sighed for the nth time that day.

“Call me when you’re arrived and don’t do anything stupid.” Jessica nodded again as she repeated what Mr. Hwang said to them quietly. Tiffany huffed loudly but her Dad kept continuing.

“Study well and don’t be late on Monday.” Jessica gave Mr. Hwang an assuring smile as she nodded, “Of course, Mr. Hwang, we won’t be late for the exam.”

“I’m talking to my daughter.” Jessica gulped at the answer, she was getting slightly closer from before to Mr. Hwang but it wasn’t more than just acquaintance.

“Dad!”

“…and you, Jessica. I haven’t finished talking. Alright, now go, you, drive carefully!” Jessica picked Tiffany’s bag and bowed to Mr. Hwang, “Yes I will, have a good day, Mr. Hwang. I will take care of Tiffany well.”

Mr. Hwang nodded then Tiffany hugged him, “You are soooo soooo annoying, Dad.” Mr. Hwang patted Tiffany’s back, “At least we know that she won’t take any advantages from my permission.”

“Daaad, it’s just one freaking night and it’s for the exams!” Mr. Hwang shrugged, “It’s for HER exams, I know you can ace them all without having to study together.”

Jessica heard that, she hung her head down, then Tiffany noticed it, she took Jessica’s hand, “Stop it, you’re hurting Jessica with your words. People needs time to change, Dad. And I’m more than willing to give Jessica time and helps, we’re leaving.”

Tiffany dragged Jessica to the car as Jessica bowed once again to Mr. Hwang, the left man sighed as he watched the car driven away.

“Sorry for doing this but I need a very strong person to take care of you, Tiffany… You’re my only daughter…” Mr. Hwang smiled weakly as he made his way inside of Hwang residence.

 

-

“Jessi?”

Jessica was zoning out while driving the car, it made her silenced at the way back to the apartment, “Jessi?”

Jessica turned right but her mind wasn’t really focusing, “Jessi!”

Jessica blinked once then realized that Tiffany was calling her for several times by then, “Y… Yeah?”

“I’m sorry about my Dad…” Jessica glanced at Tiffany before looking back at the road as her right hand went on the top of Tiffany’s head, she Tiffany’s hair and Tiffany enjoyed it. She always loved the way Jessica showed her affection, by a simple gesture by rubbing the back of her hand with her thumb or her head like now.

“It’s alright… I’ve told you I understand, right?” Tiffany took Jessica’s hand and played with it, she pinched bit by bit Jessica’s palm and rubbed their fingers together, “But just now, he was being over protective.”

Jessica chuckled, “It’s alright, I just haven’t got his full trust, just wait, I’ll show him that I’m the best for you, okay?”

Tiffany nodded she intertwined their fingers together and their palms met, “You’re the best, Jessi.”

“Not yet, Tiff. But I will, I will work hard for it. I will make us happen.” Tiffany blushed at the seriousness Jessica showed in her words, “I will be the best girlfriend for you too, then.”

With her thumb, Jessica rubbed Tiffany’s fingers, “You better be, nerdie.”

“Urrrgh. Just drive carefully then, dummy!” Tiffany threw Jessica’s hand which was protested by the latter, soon both of them laughed and their hands intertwined again until they reached the apartment.

-

Jessica and Taeyeon were discussing about science management when Tiffany sat beside Jessica and hugged Jessica’s arm, being a byuntae Jessica felt her girlfriend’s bosoms on her upper arms, Jessica stopped and turned around. There was smiling Tiffany.

“Tiff?”

Tiffany leaned her head on Jessica’s shoulder, “Hmm?”

“Can you move for a while, I’m discussing here with Taeyeon.”

Immediately, Tiffany pouted, she threw Jessica’s hand and got up, walking away.

“What’s wrong with your girlfriend?” Taeyeon watched Tiffany stomped her way out of the living room.

Jessica shrugged, “Dunno, where were we? Oh right, the function you have to use…….”

Soon, they were immersed at the discussion.

-

“Not working.”

“Really? It always works with Taenggoo, she is always weak when it comes to my bosoms.”

Tiffany huffed as she sat on the stool, randomly took the chips Sunny was eating, “I don’t know…”

“Maybe yours aren’t big enough.”

Tiffany gasped as she playfully pushed Sunny by her shoulder, “Yah! Mine are fine!”

“But Sica didn’t even give you any attentions.”

Tiffany frowned, “Does she forget?”

Sunny shrugged, “Can’t judge. I don’t even know how she can forget, in Taeyeon’s case, it’s always her who prepares for the monthly things.”

Tiffany sighed again, then Sunny patted her back, “How about you ask her like, ‘Jessi, do you know what day is today?’ or something like that?”

Tiffany tapped the kitchen table as she was thinking, “Hmm… Okay…”

Sunny clapped her hands as she shoved Tiffany back to the living room.

Tiffany skipped her way happily to the living room while Sunny devoured her chips again.

 

-

“No no, don’t use that formula, it’s easier to use this stepping stone formula, and the result will be the closest to the real answer. In my experience and based on what Tiffany taught me.” Taeyeon erased her answer and changed the formula, following Jessica’s tips.

Jessica herself was doing her exercise again, she was done but she wanted to redo it so she will understand the problem completely with how to solve it efficiently, studying with Tiffany, Sunny and Taeyeon helped her so much. Now she was asking herself where was she for not noticing that she had a bright friend, Sunny and a hardworking friend, Taeyeon.

“Jessi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter