Birthday Party

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

In the empty classroom, there were 4 girls making a little circle by their own, one was holding a pen, one was staring at the paper and two was standing while giving ideas.

“Zombies party?!”

Jessica sighed loudly, Tiffany shook her head while smiling and Sunny covered her girlfriend’s mouth, “Forget it, she’s not in her right mind.”

Jessica stared at the list, “Taeyeon, you’re full of ideas, you’re just like a kid, totally a kiddo, please, help us, give us your brightest idea!”

Taeyeon pouted, “But I’m not a kid.”

“Think like one!”

“I’m actually the oldest here!”

“But you act like the youngest!”

“Sica!”

“Taeyeon!”

Tiffany hugged Jessica from behind while Sunny rubbed Taeyeon’s back, “Are you guys done with the bickering?”

“Who bicker? We’re brainstorming, right, Taeng?” Jessica looked at Taeyeon and Taeyeon nodded vigorously, “Yes we were and I think I got an idea.”

“Please, not a ridiculous one.” Tiffany whispered and Jessica giggled, then she leaned her back on Tiffany’s body, feeling her girlfriend’s front on her back, Jessica smiled widely.

“What are Soojung’s favorite things?”

“Mango, with s, can we count that as more than one?” Tiffany ruffled Jessica’s hair, “No, dummies, let’s see, Soojung likes candies, colorful things, and lately, I think she likes…”

Shamelessly, Jessica cut in, “Me.”

“JESSI! BE SERIOUS!”

Taeyeon and Sunny laughed with evil stares obvious on their faces while Jessica glared at them, they stuck their tongues, “Tiff!! The dandyus are mocking me!” When Tiffany turned around, Taeyeon and Sunny put their innocent faces, “Tiff, you gotta believe me!”

“2 versus 1, Sica-ah.” Jessica pouted so Tiffany put her index finger on her pouting lips, “Be nice and you’ll get reward after this, okay?” Jessica nodded, she sat properly, “So, where were we? How about we make ice cream party? She likes ice cream!”

Taeyeon and Sunny smirked, “That ert Jung only needs flirty Hwang to make her work properly.”

But then Sunny shrieked when she felt a hand on her , “TAENG?!”

“Uh, sorry Bunny…”

This time, it was Jessica who gave an obvious evil stare to Taeyeon.

-

*JUNGLI MOMENT, HAHAHA BE HAPPY JUNGLI SHIPPERS*

Two baby girls walked out to the field hand in hand, the boys around them looked at them and tried to separate their intertwined hands, “Jinri! Play with us!” Taemin, the boy with quite long hair for boys, called Jinri.

Jinri looked at Taemin and smiled, “Alri…” But then she felt a tug on her hand, beside her, there was Soojung, shaking her head.

Smiling to her best friend, Jinri asked, “Oh, Taemin, can I bring Soojung?” Taemin nodded, “Of course!”

Hesitantly, Soojung followed her best friend and her newfound friend, “Just one round?” Jinri laughed as she nodded, “Yes, Jungie, just one round of hide and seek.” Soojung looked at happy Taemin, Taemin always smiled, especially when he was talking to Jinri, her Jinri. Huh. Soojung looked away.

At the side of the field, there were Jonghyun, Onew, Key and Minho, they called Taemin, Sulli and Soojung to them, then they all decided that Taemin should be the one who chased them all. First, because he was the maknae in the group, Jinri and Soojung were girls, so it had to be Taemin. Having no choice, Taemin faced the wall and readied to count while the others found a spot to hide.

Soojung dragged Jinri all the way to the other side of the daycare, then she found a swing, she pointed at that, “Jinli, I want to play that.”

“But Taemin is looking for us now, Jungie…” Jinri looked at behind her, she faintly could hear that Taemin was shouting while laughing when he found another boy near the field.

“Sho what? Taemin isshn’t a fan of mangoesh, why do you chooshe him ovel me?” Soojung sat on the swing, looking at Jinri with protesting expression, “Whatever you say, Princess.” Jinri smiled then she walked to behind Soojung, pushing her to get her swing higher.

Soon, the backyard in the daycare was filled with laugh and shrieks, Soojung and Jinri took turns in playing on the swing.

When Tiffany and Jessica came, they fetched Soojung and waited until Hyoyeon came for Jinri, then Jessica suddenly asked, “Soojung-ah, do you know that boy? What is he looking for? His mom is waiting outside already…”

Soojung looked where Jessica pointed, it was Taemin, roaming around the field, looking behind the pillar, under the trashcan, thinking of how he almost ruined her time with Jinri, she shook her head, “I don’t know, Umma.”

Then they left when Hyoyeon arrived.

Poor Taeminnie, I suggest you to find another girl, lol.

-

“Hyo, all we need is just one night, then Jinri can go back to sleep, and there are no school for tomorrow!” Nicole tugged Hyoyeon’s arm and nodded, “Alright….But can we join?”

“Of course!” Without saying anything, Hyoye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter