Our Home

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

One holding the right hand of Soojung while the other one was busily playing with her phone, Tiffany clicked her tongue, signaling Jessica to hold Soojung but Jessica didn’t realize it, she was just too immersed with the other person on the phone.

“WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~” Soojung got as big as…child’s mouth opened, her eyes shone brightly at everything in the supermarket.

Colorful designs, racks of foreign things for her, and even running kids with their parents, they all amazed Soojung.

The blonde put her phone back into her pocket while Tiffany never loosened the grip she had on Soojung’s tiny hand, she was afraid that the girl would get lost or tripped since the supermarket was quite crowded.

“So, you’re picking things for her, I’m picking things for me. Deal? Sweet!” Jessica left Tiffany and Soojung but then when she looked back, Soojung was dragging Tiffany following her, “Don’t follow me.” Tiffany shrugged, she pointed at smiling Soojung, “U..mma!” Soojung tugged Jessica’s long sleeve and pointed to the trolley, she saw a girl was chatting happily while being seated on the trolley.

Jessica pushed Soojung’s hand gently, “No Soojung, we aren’t gonna use that, we aren’t gonna buy much things.” Soojung looked disappointed but she nodded weakly then she walked back to Tiffany slowly. Tiffany patted Soojung’s head, “Let’s look for the snacks, okay?” Soojung threw a glance to Jessica once again before sighing and nodded.

Jessica groaned as she grabbed Soojung’s other hand, “Alright, alright, trolley it is.” Soojung’s face lightened immediately and Tiffany smiled genuinely, ‘She isn’t that bad………….and this baby girl can act’

 

-

 

“Not this one.” Two bag of chips was put out from the trolley.

“Nuh uh.” Four cans of beer were also eliminated from the list in the trolley.

“Not good for the baby.” Jessica stopped Tiffany’s hands, “Are you crazy? I’m also a human, I need those stuffs!” Tiffany shook her head innocently, instead she grabbed bottles of juices, formulated milk for babies, biscuits for babies, vegetables, ordering fresh meats, “You have to live healthily if you want the baby grows healthily.”

“Wait? Who says that I’m gonna live with this little creature for a long time? I will take this baby to the orphanage.” Tiffany stopped putting in healthy snacks and Soojung stared at Jessica with a blank expression.

Jessica hummed a random tone until she realized that she was being watched, “…What?”

“Really? Orphanage?” A judging stare was given by Tiffany.

Jessica whined, “What else should I do? I mean, if I report to the police, things will get more complicated, they might think that I kidnapped this kid or whatever.”

“Then raise her well.”

Jessica widened her eyes, “Eh? What will my parents say about this? They will think that I delivered this baby!”

Soojung pouted and hung her head down. Tiffany glared at the blonde, “Stop shouting, now I’m taking Soojung for a little walk.” Jessica shooed the two away while she herself choosing beers from the racks.

-

“U…nnie…” Tiffany was sitting with Soojung near the toys section, Tiffany stopped playing with the bear she was holding to cheer Soojung up, “Yeah Soojung?”

“Does… Umma hate… Oojung?”

Tiffany got speechless, but she caressed Soojung’s h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter