The New Tiffany

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

“Be a good girl and don’t run around, okay?” Soojung nodded and made and O shape with her little thumb and index finger, “Owkay Umm..a!” Tiffany noticed how Soojung was growing, she almost could say the sentence fully, “Good girl, Unnie will see you later, okay?” Soojung stretched her hands, wanted a hug, Tiffany gave her and shockingly, Soojung pecked Tiffany’s cheek, Tiffany smiled happily.

Jessica pouted when she saw the scene before her, “You didn’t give me a kiss.” Soojung stuck her tongue out to Jessica, “Yah, brat!” Tiffany pushed Jessica away harshly, “Don’t mind your Umma, okay?” Soojung nodded then Tiffany leaned in to reply the peck, Tiffany pecked Soojung’s cheek, “Unnie loves you.” Soojung grinned happily, “Oojung lo..ves Unnie too!” then Soojung ran into the daycare, catching up with smiling Choi Jinri.

“YAH BRAT! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT RUNNING?!” Soojung heard that so she abruptly stopped running, she pulled Jinri with her and walked fast instead, “Good!” Tiffany rolled her eyes, “Why do you call Soojung brat?”

“I don’t know.”

Tiffany sighed as she heard a super non sense answer, “It’s not good for her, you know. She will think that brat is a good word.”

“It is, it’s better to be a brat than being a nerd.” Tiffany glared at Jessica, “I didn’t say it was you!”

“But why did you look at me while saying nerd?!”

“I was TALKING to you, it’s normal to look at the person we are talking to!” Jessica raised her hands defensively, afraid of another slap on her arms or another pinches, “Why do you torture me so often?!”

Tiffany creased her brows, “What? I didn’t do anything!”

“You pinch me so often! And and..slap! Look at my upper arms!” Jessica pulled her sleeves and showed nothing but white flawless skin, “Oh great, now the marks are gone, they were here when I took a bath this morning.”

Tiffany smirked, “See? I didn’t do anything, right?” Jessica snickered but then she pulled the hem of her shirt up, showed her abs, Tiffany was shocked, “Y…YAH! What are you doing?!” Tiffany pulled the shirt down while Jessica insisted that the mark of Tiffany’s pinches were there, “OKAY OKAY! I WON’T PINCH YOU AGAIN! Why are you showing off your abs?!”

Jessica looked confused, “Abs? ….PFUUAHAUEHAUHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! You are checking out my body?!”

“No I don’t!”

“Ooooh please, yes you are! You did stare at my abs! Wanna see it again?” Jessica faked a motion like she wanted to pull her shirt up, “Stop and drive!” They were already in front of Jessica’s car.

Jessica pressed a button then she opened the door for Tiffany, but before Tiffany could ask why did she do that, Jessica looked away and walked to the side where the drivers sat. Tiffany shrugged and let it off.

-

The white BMW stopped smoothly at a space in the parking lot, Jessica ran out and opened the door for Tiffany while Tiffany was still pulling the seatbelt from her body, “Wha…” Again, Jessica looked away, “Hurry up, Slow Nerd!”

Tiffany who was actually touched at the manner Jessica gave, started to get annoyed, “Just leave me, Quickie Dumbie!”

Then Jessica literally left Tiffany after locking her car, “Bye!” Tiffany got her jaw dropped, “You! URGH!”

Today, Tiffany was wearing what Jessica ordered her to wear, she was wearing a blouse which hugged her curves perfectly and a perfectly fitted skinny jeans with a pair of heels, Tiffany couldn’t walk fast because of the heels but Jessica should admit that Tiffany looked good that day. No, great. Okay, fabulous. 'SHE IS AWESOME' That was what Jessica's mind screaming.

Tiffany was having a hard time walking when a guy bumped onto her, “Whoa, I’m sorry.” Tiffany touched her elbow, her elbow was scratched when she fell down on the ground, Tiffany looked up, It was Siwon, “Oh…yeah, it’s alright…” Siwon smiled as he helped Tiffany got up, “Never seen you in this college, what’s your name, Lady?” Siwon pecked the back of Tiffany’s hand when Tiffany was already fully standing up.

Jessica who was actually waiting for Tiffany saw that, she walked to the mesmerized Tiffany and flirty Siwon, “She’s Tiffany, Hwang Tiffany, Si-ssi, oh I’m sorry, I mean, Siwon-ssi.”

Siwon glared at Jessica but Jessica wasn’t afrai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter