Caught

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV


A skinny figure closed the bedroom door gently. She bit her lips when the door clicked a little when she loosened her grip on the handle, became nervous if she woke the other girl in the dark room with that little creaky sound. But when she didn’t see any movements nor heard any groans, she inhaled a deep breath and exhaled, relieved.

Tip toeing carefully towards the bed she scanned her surroundings, she wasn’t sure about Tae Hee’s words, but she braved up to risk her life for this, screw CCTVs.

When she reached the edge of the bed, she called out the sleeping girl in very low whisper.

“Tiff…”

There was no response, she her dry lips due to the tense she felt to sneak into her shared room with her girlfriend, then tried again.

“Tiffany…”

Not even a movement was made by the sleeping beauty, Jessica huffed in annoyance, she moved closer then tapped twice on her girlfriend’s shoulder.

“Baby, wake up…”

Total silence answered her whisper, now she was questioning if the real sleepyhead wasn’t her but her girlfriend.

She saw how Tiffany slept peacefully, she snickered as she felt envy because she couldn’t sleep yet her lover was now sleeping soundly.

Jessica smirked in the darkness, the light of the tall lamp post in the garden that went through the windows and laid itself perfectly on Jessica’s evil smirk. The evil girl reached her hand out and wiped the strains of her girlfriend’s hair from her beautiful face then her hand made her way onto the cute nose.
With her thumb and her index finger she pinched the nose.

The villain giggled in silence when the sleeping girl had her brows furrowed for a while before a soft whine came out of those plump lips.

Tiffany woke up!

“JESSI!” The laughing girl immediately got a hard slap on her forearm, “Aw!”

“What are you doing hereeee….???” Tiffany sat up almost immediately when she realized what kind of situation she was in, they were in actually.

“I…”

“You’re supposed to be in the guest’s room!” Tiffany didn’t let Jessica explained.

“But…”

The just-sleeping-soundly girl took the just-got-hit girl’s hand and rubbed it in soothing manner, but kept cutting her girlfriend’s sentence, “How could you even get here?! I’ve locked the door!”

“I…”

“OMYGOD! Don’t you say that you use the duplicated keys?!” Tiffany threw the now reddened hand away.

“Tif-”

“We might get caught!” Dramatically Tiffany gasped and shot her glances around, observing if there was anyone or anything could record her.

A pillow was thrown towards the eye smiling girl’s face, “Yah!”

“WHAT?! I’M TRYING TO TALK AND YOU KEEP BLAH BLAH BLAH! WHAT?!” Tiffany grinned apologetically while holding her hand up making a V sign, “Sorry, babe.”

“Don’t you babe me, now listen to me.” Tiffany put the pillow aside, “What?”

That cut Jessica again, “OH MY GOD TIFFANY CAN YOU SHUT UP?!”

The younger girl giggled quietly as she made a zipping gesture over her lips, “Good, now...”

“Okay.”

“TIFFANY!!??!!!”

The younger girl burst out in laughter when she realized what she just did, she just hadn’t given Jessica chance to say anything by keep answering what Jessica wanted to say.

Now the brunette got a pillow over .

“First, yes I used the keys the receptionist gave to me.” Tiffany pointed her index finger to her girlfriend’s eyes and made a circular motion to as if saying, ‘You naughty girl…’

Jessica took the index finger and put it down, “Second, I believe there is nothing can catch us, beside, I’m not doing this to get into your pants.”

Reflexively Tiffany crossed her legs, Jessica laughed at that, and Tiffany followed but then Jessica quickly pulled her head up and smirked, “…yet.”

With that Tiffany slammed Jessica’s body with the pillow she was using to cover , Jessica shrieked with her dolphin sound made both of them put their index fingers on each others’ lips, “SSSSHHHHTTT!!” Both of them reminded each other before they leaned on each other laughing in silence.

After the laugh got subsided, Jessica looked into Tiffany’s eyes. They didn’t have much light in the room but they could see each others’ shadows in each others’ eyes. That was how close they were.

Jessica leaned in, Tiffany got a ‘warning’ ring in her head but her body didn’t seem to be a cooperative one, her eyes closed themselves as she saw that Jessica got closer.

But a moist warm feeling went onto her forehead, she felt that Jessica lovingly pecked her forehead, lingered there for 2 seconds before pulled away and hugged her body, Tiffany followed where Jessica led her, the older girl led Tiffany to lie down on the bed.

Then a thick blanket covered her body as soon as she opened her eyes.

“Jessi…” Tiffany called out as she followed Jessica with her eyes. The older girl was pulling an extra bed from the other side of the room closer to the main bed.

After placing the extra bed right beside Tiffany’s side of the bed, she threw herself onto the single sized bed and reached out her hand, “Give me your hand.”

Tiffany reached out too, their hands met and both of them automatically intertwined them.

“Lastly, I can’t sleep without you.” Then Jessica smiled to Tiffany before squeezing the younger girl’s hand a bit, “Good night, Miyoung.”

“Good night, Sooyeon. Oh my God your name sounds much better than mine, I hate my Korean name.” Jessica and Tiffany shared little giggles before they looked at each other and Jessica winked at her lover, “Don’t you dare doing anything naughty, dumb Jung.”

“Aye aye, captain Hwang.” With her free hand the older girl made a mocking salute gesture, Tiffany snickered at that.

“Night...”

“Night…”

They closed their eyes and it was Tiffany who peeked first, then Jessica, got a feeling that she was being stared at, opened her eyes too, “What?”

“We can’t kiss right, Jessi?”

The older girl nodded sadly, “Yeah…”

Tiffany kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter