A Lovely Lady

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

51 Upvotes! WHOA! Big thanks, guys! I do really thank you guys! *bowing* Hope i won't disappoint you guys in the future! THANK YOU!

AUTHOR’S POV

A baby girl was awake before her Umma did, she rubbed her eyes, yawned cutely before grinning when she saw her Umma slept like she was being punished, yes Jessica raised one of her hands while sleeping.

The baby girl, with much difficulty, got down from the bed, opened the wardrobe, looking for her mango sweater, she didn’t know why but she wanted to wear it that day.

“Lalala…” The baby girl hummed a nursery song she knew from the daycare and threw everything she didn’t want to wear from the wardrobe onto the floor, soon, almost most of Jessica’s clothes were on the floor, scattered like she was just finished a heavy with…10 people.

Soojung found her sweater, she grinned ear to ear and put her sweater on chair in the minimalist room she shared with Jessica, then she slowly walked out to the kitchen, trying to get her own breakfast, her favorite milk in the refrigerator.

Just when she arrived at the kitchen, she saw a bar of milk chocolate that she was prohibited to eat, she looked around, there was silence and there was no signs that Jessica would wake up soon, Soojung gulped as she took the milk chocolate from the table, she even climbed a chair to get that, then HOLY MAMA, she found a jar of candies too, she made a note to herself that she had to wake up early every day.

Soojung grinned like a kid found her candies, while actually she was, she even bounced her head in happiness and reached out her hand to get the candies and chocolate.

*TING TONG!*

“YAAAH! Who’s that?!” Footsteps were heard from the bedroom, Soojung quickly grabbed her milk chocolate and the jar of candies, she carefully held them with her tiny arms then she hugged them like her life was depended on them, “Um…ma… *hosh hosh*”

Little Soojung hid behind the counter as she eavesdropped the conversation from the living room, “Where’s Soojung, Tiff?”

A sigh was heard from a familiar voice, it was her Unnie, Tiffany!

“Jessi… I’m just arrived and you asked me where is Soojung? Did you knock your head?” Then footsteps were heard to be closer, Soojung hugged her jar of candies tighter as she moved to the darker place so she wouldn’t get caught.

When there were no sounds anymore, Soojung gleefully opened the jar of candies and took one of them, put it into , munched it happily.

“Soojung?!” A panic voice was heard from the outside of the kitchen, sounds of couch got moved, sounds of door opened was heard but Soojung kept mum as she now opened her milk chocolate, using her tiny few teeth she bit a bit and munched it happily, now was no longer clean. Stains of milk chocolate and chocolates from inside of the candies were everywhere around her pink lips.

“SOOJUNG?!”

“Uh…” Soojung gulped her left chocolate in and carefully took another candies from the jar before…

“AIGOO! Brat! I was looking for you everywhere! Candies…? How can you get this?! NO, I SWEAR TIFF, I PUT THE JAR ON THE TABLE! It’s out of her reach! Except if…” Tiffany diverted her glare to Jessica while her girlfriend raised both of her hands, signing that she was innocent in this.

Tiffany glared to Soojung while Jessica picked the baby girl up, the baby girl grinned innocently, she even offered the candies in her hands to Tiffany, “Unnie wantsshh sshome?”

Jessica knocked the back of Soojung’s head, the baby girl was just as dumb as her, “SOOJUNG! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT CANDIES AND CHOCOLATES?!?!?!?!” HellFany was released, Jessica gulped as she, partly knew that her girlfriend was just worried about Soojung, realized that HellFany was indeed scary.

Soojung hung her head down, she was afraid but Jessica was there to persuade Tiffany to calm down, “What if you get a toothache?! Doctor said that…” Jessica gently pushed Soojung to the bathroom while she herself tried to calm her girlfriend, “Tiff…”

“Where are you going, Soojung? Unnie hasn’t finished yet!” Soojung ran with all she could to save her life to the bathroom without forgetting to take her Mango Sweater with her, while she made another note in her mind to thank her Umma and to not waking up early again.

-

After a long morning in the apartment, Soojung was already hand in hand with Jinri, she pulled Jessica’s hand then whispered to her Umma, “Umma, ish Unnie anglrry?” Jessica peeked to Tiffany who was now zipping up Jinri’s bag, she just put a lunchbox for her in it.

“No, go kiss her, she isn’t angry anymore.” Jessica pulled Tiffany closer to them, “Tiff, Soojung wants to talk.” Tiffany looked at Soojung then she smiled, a fear at Soojung’s expression gone, replaced with a wide smile, “Unnie mianhae…Oojung wash bad... : ((” The baby girl looked so sorry so no one could have heart to be angry anymore, and when Soojung looked with her puppy eyes, Tiffany melt.

The older Brunette threw an eye smile while she patted Soojung’s head, “It’s alright, just don’t do it again, okay?” Jessica also bowed so her eyes were at the same level as Soojung’s, “Listen to Unnie, okay?” Soojung nodded then she pecked Tiffany’s lips then before the older girls could react, Soojung pecked Jessica’s lips.

“Oojung lovesh Umma and Unnie!” Jessica and Tiffany blushed as they were just indirectly kissing through Soojung’s lips, they got frozen so Soojung repeated, “Unnie, Umma, Oojung sssh..aid love!”

Jessica and Tiffany laughed as they took turn to peck Soojung’s lips and hugged Jinri or pecked Jinri’s cheek in Tiffany’s case, when Soojung and Jinri left, both of them realized, they pecked each other twice, indirectly.

“Uh…” Tiffany’s cheeks were reddened even more when Jessica stuttered, “It’s alright! It’s.. It’s… It’s not a kiss… Not a real one… Yeah… They are just like…”

Tiffany hung her head down as she nodded, “We have cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter