Jessica The Helper

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Two girls appeared in front of Jessica’s table, “What was that?” Asked the oldest while the youngest eyed Jessica, “What was what?”

“Don’t act like you don’t know, tell us.” Now the youngest sat beside Jessica made Jessica trapped between her two friends and the desk since the oldest now sat beside her too, “What should I tell you?”

“You are such a great actress but tell me how can you go to the college together with that Hwang?” Jessica turned her head to her left, “Uh… I don’t know how to start, Taenggoo.” Sunny pulled Jessica’s head to face her, “Then just spill it, you know rumors are already spread so fast.”

Her eyebrows met, “Rumors? About me and Tiffany? What kind of rumor?”

“So her name is Tiffany. Calling her with first name already, how interesting.” Taeyeon smirked to Sunny and the other smiled awkwardly to Jessica, “But don’t be angry, just stay calm, alright?” Jessica nodded, “Okay, so, the rumors are…?”

“They said that you slept with her so Professor Hwang will give you good grades.” Jessica could felt her blood rushed to her head and boiled, “Who says that???????”

Taeyeon and Sunny held both of Jessica’s arms, “Look look, let’s not think about it, they can say whatever they want, just don’t feed the gossips, they will be gone if you prove that you don’t do anything with his daughter. Now now, tell us, we’re your friends.”

Jessica nodded, the two fanned her face as Jessica controlled her breath, she took out some papers from her bag, “Here are my results from the mid tests.” Taeyeon and Sunny sighed, they knew that Jessica was not really good in academics.

“So Professor Hwang forced me to get a tutor which happened to be Tiffany, so she is my tutor now.” Taeyeon and Sunny nodded, “That doesn’t explain why did you come with her…”

“I… uh… I want to tell you something but this is a very big secret, can you guys keep secrets?” Taeyeon and Sunny looked at Jessica weirdly, “Sica, how long have we been friends?” Jessica sighed, “I know I know, it’s not like I don’t believe you but… this time is just really big and I don’t know where to start… Just so you know, I don’t do like what rumors said, you guys believe me right?”

The shorter duos pulled Jessica in a hug, “Tell us when you’re ready, and for the rumors, we’ll take care of it.” Sunny added, “We’re always be here.” Taeyeon patted Jessica’s head, “Now, we have some rumors to take care, come on Bunny.”

“Aye aye Taenggoo!”

Jessica smiled, for the first time, she knew how nice it felt to have some ones to rely on.

 

-

The blonde with a tray saw a lonely Brunette, she was contemplated, should she greet her or not, she was at college after all, other students might see it.

Jessica decided to sit on the table behind Tiffany’s, she was just going to eat the food fast and left so she shouldn’t have to greet her.

Just when Jessica mixed her salad, a boy came to Tiffany, “Hey Tiffany.” The girl in glasses smiled shyly as she answered, “Y…yes?” The boy who was known as Siwon showed some books, “I have many homework from Professor John, it’s English, since I know that you’re good in English, will you help me doing this?”

Thinking of studying together, Tiffany smiled, “Of..course!”

Siwon smirked, “Good then, here, tell me when you’re finished!” Then Siwon left Tiffany and joined the other table while laughing with another girls. Tiffany blinked several times, she bit her lips, Siwon had rejected her once, she had no chance with anyone, she sighed as she got the books into her bag and continued eating her salad.

Jessica was so mad seeing that, she was like, “DAFUQ?! That boy was being a total jerk, using someone who is in love with him. F…Agh!” Jessica whispered to herself as she stood up, grabbing her tray with her, harshly sitting in front of Tiffany, Tiffany was shocked.

“J..Jessica?” Tiffany looked around, many guys and girls were watching them, including Siwon’s table, Jessica just ate without saying anything.

‘Where is Taeyeon? Why does Jessica sit with her?’

‘Of all the hot people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter