Letting Go...?

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

“Sica!” A shout from a petite girl echoed in the empty restroom, yes the restroom was empty since most of the students in the college whether hadn’t came or they were in the classes.

No answers came out but faintly Sunny could hear a sob in the corner of the restroom, Sunny believed that it wasn’t ghosts’ but Jessica’s, her best friend’s.

“Sica… Come out, I know you’re there, tell me what’s wrong.” Sunny walked closer to the closed cubicle, she knocked it twice softly and when it was opened, there was Jessica, biting her lips, trying to stop the tears but she just couldn’t.

“It’s never been this hurt, Sunny…” Jessica ran into Sunny’s arms and cried her heart out, Sunny Jessica’s hair, “There there, it will be fine… Sssh…” Sunny hushed the girl and it worked, soon, the cry stopped while the sobs were still there but Jessica could manage to talk.

“So?” Sunny handed the girl some tissues while the girl was still trying to control her breath, then Sunny got some other tissues in her pocket, she knew this hadn’t over, she just knew Jessica too much, along with Taeyeon.

“Let’s have a walk before going back to the class.” Sunny held Jessica’s hand and they walked to the park in the college, sitting down while Sunny kept patting Jessica’s head until the older girl laughed, “Stop it, I’m not a kid.” Sunny laughed, “Then don’t cry.”

“I’ll try.” Jessica smiled to the understanding shorter girl.

“Spill the bean out.” Jessica blinked for a few times, “Bean?” Sunny rolled her eyes, “Duh, the whole story, tell me EXACTLY what happened?” Jessica chuckled, “Aah! I see, why didn’t you tell me that way from the beginning?”

“Sica? Do you wanna die?” Jessica shook her head quickly after she saw a fist was raised by the shorter girl.

“I think…I’m falling for her.” Sunny shrieked, “Oh my Gah!” Jessica looked confused, “Why?”

“YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO LATE! Me and Taeyeon had known that for life! Okay, it was exaggerated, BUT! Really, it is obvious, isn’t it?” Jessica smiled weakly, “But she loves Siwon.” Sunny’s smile turned into a frown, especially when she saw Jessica’s lips were trembling while saying that, “Aaw… Come here…”

Sunny pulled Jessica into another hug and Jessica didn’t even have energy to hug back, she just cried again, “They met this morning, be honest with me, Tiffany is very gorgeous today, right?” Sunny tried to remember the appearance of her new friend then she nodded, “I love her heels.” Jessica sniffed, “Me too. BUT that isn’t the point, the point is, Siwon noticed her, Siwon talked to her, Siwon walked her to the class while me? What did I do, I was just her friend, her stupid student, tsk.”

Sunny Jessica’s back, tried to hush the girl down, “Then Tiffany CHOSE him over me, they walked together, and me? As you could see, I was alone in the classroom, trying to collect all the broken pieces of my heart.”

“That was a good phrase.” Jessica nodded, “I knew, I got it from some books.” Sunny chuckled, “You know what?” Jessica wiped her tears when Sunny pulled away from the hug, “What?”

“Let’s win Tiffany back to you.” Jessica scoffed, “She’s straight for God’s sake.” Sunny scoffed, “I thought I was before I met Taeyeon.” Jessica chuckled, she remembered how Taeyeon desperately making Sunny fell for the peas’ lover.

“But don’t make me wrote a poem for Tiffany, I’m not Taeyeon.” Sunny whined, “Whhyyy? That was sweet!!” Jessica rolled her eyes, “Oh please, by comparing you with a moon?” Sunny nodded, “That’s sweet.” Jessica scoffed again, “You know moon has no oxygen, it means she dies if she’s with you.”

Sunny thought for a while, “Oh, is that so? Kim Taeyeon is so gonna die, let’s go back to the class!” Jessica held Sunny back, “No, I want to be alone for now.” Sunny sat back on the bench they were sitting at, “What do you have for the plan now?”

Jessica shrugged, “I will let her go.” Sunny eyed the girl, “Are you serious?” Jessica nodded, “Yes, she is straight, she deserves a good guy, even though Siwon isn’t a very good guy but who knows? I mean, people can change right?” Sunny smiled, “And you’ve changed, Sica. I’ve never known these wise and mature sides of you.”

Jessica answered in only a whisper, “…And it was all because of that nerd. My beautiful nerd.”

Sunny smacked Jessica’s head, “Stop it, you look like a middle schooler who just got her first heartbreak.” Jessica frowned while rubbing where she was smacked before, “IT IS my first heartbreak.” Sunny was shocked, she rubbed where she smacked the poor head before, “Oh, I’m sorry, I thought… a guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter