Completing Puzzle

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I dont like drama, so...

AUTHOR’S POV

A lifeless figure was walking through the SM University gate, soon there were two girl approached the Blonde, “Yo Sica!” Jessica just looked up and sighed, “Hey there…”

“Whoa? What happened, Sica?” Jessica smiled weakly to Sunny and waved her hands, “Nothing, I’m going now…” Taeyeon and Sunny looked at each other, “What happened to her?” Sunny shrugged, “You’re her best friend.” Taeyeon nudged Sunny, “You too.” Sunny nodded, “Yeah me too, but I really don’t know.”

Taeyeon and Sunny walked into the building and their eyes found a certain different Brunette, “Tiffany? Right? Hwang?” Tiffany turned her head to the duo danshins, “Uh…” Taeyeon and Sunny smiled, “You look better without glasses.” Tiffany hung her head down, “Thank you…” Taeyeon and Sunny chuckled, “Still a little shy, eh? Anyway, do you know what happen with Jessica?”

“…Huh?”

“Look, you seem to be as blank as us, but tell us what you know, please." Sunny pleaded.

"Let’s not talk about it here, let’s talk about it at my club room.” Taeyeon pulled both of them to the music club room.

-

“Hhh… Soojung is Nicole’s daughter… I… Hhh… Why I feel like I don’t want let Soojung go…?” Jessica was staring at the cloud and sighed again.

*beep*

“Sica?”

A message from Nicole came, Jessica replied it, “Yes?”

“Do you know about Soshi Orphanage?”

Jessica creased her brows, “No, why?”

“That’s where I adopted my daughter, I need your help to tell them about the news, maybe they can help.”

Jessica stared at her phone disbelievingly, ‘Soojung…isn’t Nicole’s real daughter…? Soojung is adopted…?’

Jessica ran to Taeyeon, “Taenggoo, where are you? Oh you’re looking for me too? Good, let’s ditch the classes today, oh you’re with Tiffany? Huh? Whatever, tell her, this is waaay more important, I need your Dad’s help, Taenggoo. Let’s meet up at the gate.”

-

“So, it’s true? Oh My God, Jessica. How come your life be this complicated???” Sunny massaged her own head while Taeyeon held her arms to calm her bunny down.

“Taenggoo, how? Is your Dad in the office?” Taeyeon nodded, “Yes, he cancelled his meeting to meet us.” Jessica sighed, “Send my thank you to your Dad, Taenggoo.”

“oooh, someone’s polite now, who influence you this good, Sica?” Jessica blushed as she denied it, “What are you talking about midget?”

“I’m NOT A MIDGET, ICY BIT…Oh right, Sorry Tiffany, you must be new for these words, right?” Tiffany chuckled awkwardly, “Hahaha It’s okay.”

“Okay then if you say so, ICY !” Then four of them laughed before the laugh got subsided and Tiffany asked, “So, what’s the plan, Jessi?”

The Dandyus squealed silently as they heard the nickname Tiffany let out accidentally just now, but they got quiet as soon as a glare was sent from Jessica through the rearview mirror.

“I’m going to look for Soojung’s real mom and who kidnapped Soojung……”

Tiffany knew that the sentence wasn’t finished yet, “…And?”

“…I don’t know if I could do this… But if I think about it, Nicole and Hyoyeon hadn’t married for a long time, they were just married for several months now, so by knowing when they adopted Soojung, maybe…”

“Jessi, talk clearly, what’s the point?”

“I want to make Soojung as my own daughter.”

Gasps were heard from the duos behind them, Tiffany stayed still, “Sica, are you crazy? You’re freaking 20!”

“…I don’t know Taenggoo…” With a last U-turn, they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter