Cheese, You're on Cameras

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’s POV

Two petite figures watched the door, that they were watching at, opened, revealing a sharp feature that looked like Jessica’s, Julia Jung.

“Auntie?” Taeyeon pulled Sunny with her while walking to Julia, Julia looked to where the voice came out, she smiled tiredly, “Hi Taeyeon, Sunny. I guess, it’s time for you two to go home.” Julia checked her watch as she smiled apologetically towards the couple, the business lady seemed to be guilty since she got nothing good from her meeting with Min Young.

“Come here, Auntie.” Sunny pulled Julia closer as she motioned the Jung to bent down a bit, then Sunny whispered into Julia’s ear, leaving Taeyeon with dumb face stared at the two, “Will you let me know what you are talking about, Sunny…?”

Sunny pushed Taeyeon’s cheek to face the guards again, “Just keep watching around.” Then Sunny back to her previous position, whispering and nodding while talking in low voice with Julia, Julia nodded understandingly for few times as Sunny explained the whole situation that was happening.

*Ddrrrttt* Sunny quickly took the phone from her pocket and put it on her ear, “Hello?”

“Meet me in my apartment.” Then the call was ended, Sunny nodded to Julia, the oldest woman nodded too, she caught up quickly, however, Taeyeon was still blank.

“Who was that, Sunny?”

“…Wrong number.” Taeyeon made an O shape then sat down on the couch where they sat on earlier then closed her eyes while leaning her back comfortably, she was tired and sleepy, “Yah Kim Taeyeon!”

Taeyeon abruptly opened her eyes and saw raging Bunny and smiling Julia, “Huh?”

“It was you know who!” Sunny gave a signal that a guard was watching them with the corner of her eyes but Taeyeon gasped, “It was VOLDEMORT?!” Sunny slapped her own forehead while Julia laughed at the answer, “You know what, just… Oh come on, just follow me!”

Julia walked in front of them, leading them to the front door, the guards checked on them first, but stopped when Taeyeon didn’t stop asking about Voldemort to Sunny. Luckily, they seemed to be very innocent since Taeyeon was like a clueless kid who got lost while playing hide and seek.

Julia was hailing a cab when Sunny put her hand over Taeyeon’s mouth, “Urrrgh! Shut up! It wasn’t Voldemort!”

Taeyeon nodded weakly as she let Sunny went into the cab first, as a gentlewoman, she opened the door wider so Sunny could get into the taxi more comfortably. Sunny scoffed for the nth time that day as she retracted her hand and got into the cab, “Where are we going, Madam?”

Julia answered the driver but her eyes never left Taeyeon and Sunny, the two were like two cute kids bickering at the back seat of the cab.

“It was Jessica!”

“You could tell me that from the first time I asked you!”

Rolling her eyes, Sunny stated the obvious, “There are guards, Tae!”

Stubbornly Taeyeon retorted back, “But they wouldn’t know which Jessica we are talking about.”

“SERIOUSLY, TAENG?!” Now Sunny’s eyes were like going to popped out from the sockets, seeing that, Taeyeon grinned guiltily, “Uh, on a second thought, I think I was wrong. Sorry, Bunny.”

“You better be.”

“…”

“…”

Taeyeon and Sunny sat side by side by they were facing each window with unsatisfied expression, but they didn’t share a word.

“…”

“…”

“BUT WHY DID YOU USE YOU KNOW WHO?!” Suddenly Taeyeon brought back the topic up, making Sunny mad again in just one question.

“Taenggg!!! We are in the mission of saving Jessica, how could you don’t know about you know who?!” Taeyeon seemed to be lack of words for a second before she starting to rant pointlessly, even Julia turned her vision to the road, she was afraid that the dumbness Taeyeon had would spread.

But not long after that, Julia couldn’t hear any bickering or stupid rants, so she looked back, she smiled at the view.

Taeyeon got her left hand hugging Sunny’s head, supporting it to lean on her shoulder while her right hand was intertwined with Sunny’s left hand, Sunny’s right hand was on the top of Taeyeon’s thigh, occasionally rubbing her girlfriend’s knee and their breaths were stable.

They were sleeping already.

Seeing that couldn’t make Julia to not smile, the view was too cute, it was like seeing a childish couple, once they were like going to eat each other’s head, but in another second they were like the cutest couple on earth which they were.

Julia just shook her head as she gave another direction for the driver so they could arrive on their destination faster. Julia missed her daughter, Tiffany and her granddaughter, Soojung, already.

-

“Mom!” Tiffany hugged Julia Jung as soon as the door was opened, Julia hugged Tiffany as tight as the younger girl did, motherly, Julia patted Tiffany’s back, “Are you alright?” In the gentle arms Tiffany nodded, “Mom, you’re here.” A smile greeted Julia and Tiffany when they turned around, Jessica spread her arms, “Sica baby…” Julia hugged Jessica as tight as she could, she was worried and missed her daughter.

“Mom…you…want…to…break…my…bb…b-bone…?” A chuckle came out as soon as Julia let Jessica go, Jessica exhaled loudly as Tiffany hugged her from her side and rubbed her shoulder, “Are you okay, Jessi?”

Jessica grinned, “I don’t think so but maybe a oo will help.” Tiffany blushed as soon as Jessica said that, she nudged Jessica, “Mom’s here you shameless Jung.” Jessica grinned even wider, “You didn’t say that you don’t want to, Hwang.”

No word came out from Tiffany, the younger girl was in loss of words, it made Jessica laughed and Julia smiled at the interaction but she pinched Jessica’s arm, “AAW awww aww!”

“Don’t tease Tiffany like that, she is right, I don’t want to watch your public display affections.” Jessica nodded, agreeing to everything her Mom was saying, “Good girl.” The blonde rubbed her own arms and snickered when her Mom turned around, “Mom, Jessica is mocking you behind your back.”

“OMYGOD TIFFANY YOU!!” Tiffany stuck her tongue out to Jessica and ran away as Julia pinched Jessica again, “What did you do?!”

“I…MOOM! IT HURTS!!! HWANG YOU… MOMM!!! AWW!” The slender body tried to dodge the pinches Julia gave but she failed, surprisingly Julia was fast.

“Glandma!” A shout from two year old girl that Tiffany brought from the room made Julia turned around.

“AUNTIE JUNG! HOW COME YOU LEAVE US IN THE CAB?! HE COULD KIDNAP US!” Julia turned around to see Taeyeon and Sunny came in, sulking, “…You two didn’t come with me? I’m sorry I forgot about you two!” As much as it sounded apologetic, Julia still walked to her Granddaughter and lifted the baby girl onto her lap, “Aigoo Soojungie, how do you do?”

“Oojung wassh in a velry dangelouss suation! But Umma and Mommy resshcued Oojung! Umma and Mommy aaalre Jjang!” Soojung explained energetically and Julia couldn’t hold her tears, she was so happy because Soojung was fine, she hugged Soojung, “Glandma..?”

“I’m happy you’re okay, Soojung-ah…” Soojung cooed her Grandmother and wiped the happy tears with her tiny thumbs, she grinned so wide and it made Julia smiled too, they chuckled at one and another without knowing the reasons, it was just they were happy they could go back into the usual state of their life.

Jessica walked to beside Tiffany and hugged the girl by her waist, she whispered, “Don’t be sad, baby.” Tiffany was surprised but she was calmed down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter