Growing Attached

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I know it's been a month, even more...SORRY! But I'm here, hope this doesn't disappoint you. what do you think? :*

I miss you all!!!!!!!!!!! Do you miss me? :3

AUTHOR’S POV

“WAIT!” Grandma Jung turned around and saw a little girl jumped off the bed, running towards her, “Gllrandma!”

The old lady stared at the little girl with a little gaped mouth, “Why why, aren’t you asleep, Jungie?”

Soojung shook her head eagerly then tugged her Grandma’s hand, “Let’sh go to Glrandma Julia’sh llroom, I misshh helr!”

Tae Hee threw a glance towards awkward Tiffany while shaking her head as she was dragged by the 2 year old, Tiffany just politely nodding her head as she saw Soojung cleared the entrance of her room.

From afar, Tiffany still could hear the cheers from Soojung and happy laughs from Tae Hee. The sounds got further then Tiffany could hear the sound of clock ticking in the room, it was that silence.

In another second Tiffany ran into the bathroom then opened the curtain, meeting the wide eyed Jessica, “Come on, Soojung has diverted Grandma’s attention!”

The lazy girl was really hyped as she stumbled a bit when Tiffany dragged her out, she took her belongings like phone, headset and some other things that she hid in the drawer, then ran outside when Tiffany signed her, “Clear, hurry up!”

Jessica was three steps away from the guest room, she grinned then pulled Tiffany’s head and pecked her forehead, “I love you, my Romeo!”

“Are we playing role now? I want to be Juliet, Jessi! Yah!” But Jessica had left her into the guest room, leaving Tiffany alone in the hallway with her flushed cheek since the feeling of Jessica’s thin lips on her forehead was still lingering.

The girl touched her own forehead then laughed by herself, “I love you too, my Jessi.”

Two hearts fluttered and experienced little races, in very good ways.

 

-

It was around 7.30 AM when all the members of Jung Family gathered in the dining room, chatted with each other as they waited for the breakfast to be served.

Specially, the Heiress of the group sat beside Soojung, who was playing in silence with Jinri across her.

“Ehem.” The browned haired girl called out but now Soojung ducked behind the table and giggled when she saw Jinri did the same and their eyes met under the table. The duo completely ignored her.

Jessica tapped her fingers on the table as she rolled her eyes when the duo now clapped their hands, laughing at only God and the two knew.

“Brat. Psst.” Soojung now laughed with her whole body, shaking real hard as Jinri now rolling on her chair too, laughing. Only God knew what they were laughing about.

Because they themselves might not understand of what they were talking about too, yes we have two weird baby girls here.

Tiffany and Yoona, who were talking, watched the whole scene with smiles on their faces. Tiffany was amused while Yoona was more than amused.

The doe eyed girl whistled and it got Jessica’s attention, “Jung Jessica, the Heiress of Jung Family, can’t even get her own daughter’s attention. Oooh, it will be the nice headline.”

Jessica glared at the deer look like girl as the girl stuck her tongue out then turned her head sideway as she saw Seohyun was coming in her peripheral view, turning into a nice girl in split of second.

“Whipped.” It was low, and Jessica thought it was only Tiffany who heard it, but Yoona heard it, she turned her head back towards Jessica and smiled, “I don’t mind to be whipped to an Angel like Seo Juhyun.”

“…eww…” Sunny and Taeyeon mumbled in unison and it made Jessica and Tiffany laughed at Yoona, who was now admiringly staring at the just came up girl, Seohyun.

“Good morning, Unnie.” Politely, as usual, Seohyun made a deep bow towards everyone who immediately greeted back the youngest of the teen-adult group, but Yoona.

“Seohyun-ah, it must be hard for you to hide your wings away every day…”

Seohyun froze for a while, even the adults stopped for a sec, staring at Yoona as if she was a retard. But the other girl just stared with idiotic stare, a foolish grin and an almost drooled kind of expression.

“…eww…” Sunny and Taeyeon now didn’t even hesitate to say it out loud with disgusted expression clear on their faces.

Quickly a hand grasped Jessica’s left hand, “Jessi! Please promise me you won’t be like Yoona…” Jessica burst out in laugh as Yoona stopped act like a dumb and whined to her Unnie, Tiffany, “Unnie!!”

Taeyeon joined the laugh but Sunny didn’t, “For a sec there, I think you should learn how to be romantic from Yoona, Taengoo-ah.”

“I..WHAT?! NO!” Taeyeon immediately refused the idea, especially when Yoona declared the tariff of her lessons of being cheesy and romantic.

Seohyun sighed.

“Being romantic is hard, Unnie. But you can learn, from the best which is me, of course, and with only 100 bucks per hour, I can make you a very, very, romantic girl who Sunny Unnie can’t resist.” With half lidded closed eyes and seductive voice, Yoona tried to convince Taeyeon. The older girl shivered.

At the commotion, Jessica nudged Soojung, who was now quiet as she got tired from playing, “Brat.”

“Yessh, Umma?”

Jessica grinned widely as she finally got the attention she wanted, “Hmm, do you know what you should say if someone helps you?”

“Mmmmmm….Tank you?” Not sure, Soojung answered her Umma.

“Yes, that’s what I wanna say to you.” Then Jessica turned her head the other way around just to find her lover, “Jessi.” Sternly, Tiffany called out.

“…Yes?”

“Do you expect Soojung to be a good girl if her Umma doesn’t even want to thank her daughter properly?” The question made Jessica furrowed her brows, she turned her head towards Soojung, who was anticipating her Umma to say something, “Ngg…”

“Jessi?” Tiffany pushed Jessica to thank Soojung properly.

“I.. UH… Look, brat, thanks.” Prideful, that was who Jessica Jung was, but not in front of Tiffany, a pinch came onto her cheek, “Properly.”

Now Soojung got what her Mommy meant, she grinned, “I helped Umma befoolre, lllrright?”

The brown haired Heiress bit her lips in annoyed manner, “Right, okay, thanks.”

“Say it to her.” With her index finger, Tiffany pushed the high and mighty Jung Jessica’s cheek.

Now the Umma and the baby girl were eyes-to-eyes, they looked at each other, Jessica with full of hesitations stare while Soojung stared at her with eyes full of amusements, the baby girl smiled sweetly as if mocking Jessica.

“Thank you.” Jessica quickly turned her head around.

But Tiffany caught Jessica and hugged her sideway, making her to face Soojung again and whispered, “Thank you to who, who are you thanking for?”

“Omg, Hwang!” The older girl tried to get away but now Soojung locked her gaze with her innocent one, with Tiffany back hugging her, she had no choice but, “Alright, thank you so much Soojungie for this morning.”

Soojung suddenly stood up on the chair and hugged Jessica’s face, she pecked Jessica’s lips, “Hehe. You alllrrre welcome, Ummaa~” The youngest girl sang a song with the sentence, making Jessica smiled at the moment, she pecked Soojung’s lips and got Tiffany pecking her cheek, “Great job, Mommy Jessi.”

“Ehem.” Tiffany quickly got away from Jessica as they found out that the whol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter