Hurt

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

The boxing club was dismissed when Jessica passed the room, she was going home and Taecyeon saw her, “Sica!” The tough guy called her but the latter didn’t said hi or even turned her head, the blonde girl just walked through the hallway while hanging down her head.

“What’s wrong, Taecyeon Oppa?”

Taecyeon shrugged as he and the other members walked faster to the door, Taecyeon shouted once again, “SICA!” Again, the latter didn’t even stop, “What’s wrong with her?” Wooyoung asked but no one could answer, they were just done with the practice and Jessica excused herself first, so no one knew.

Except for the only girl remained in the club, Hara.

“I’m going home, see you Taecyeon Oppa, Wooyoung Oppa!” Hara waved to the two tough boxers as she ran to where Jessica ran off before.

“All girls in our club sure are weird.” Taecyeon laughed as he heard what Wooyoung said, “Luckily we only have 2.” Wooyoung nodded as he gleefully replied the laugh, “It’s the first time we thank God for the lack of girls.” The other members laughed together but Taecyeon and Wooyoung never left their eyes from where the two ran off. They were actually worried.

“Sica Unnie!” Hara called as she saw that Jessica stopped walking and leaned on a white BMW which she assumed as Jessica’s.

Jessica looked away, quickly wiped her tears and forced a smile, “Oh Hara, hello.”

Hara frowned when she saw that Jessica was crying, she hated the forced smile, she hated seeing Jessica being sad. The younger girl took another step closer to Jessica, Jessica just stayed still. She knew she needed a hug badly right now, but nothing she could do, she couldn’t hug just anyone when whose hug she needed the most was actually Tiffany’s.

Those arms that used to rubbed her back, those arms that used to wrap around her body, giving warm sensations, electric feelings and wonderful moments to remember. Tiffany’s hug, speaking of a hug, an image played in her mind. The image of her girlfriend was being hugged, by her own best friend, who she trusted so much, who she trusted the best.

Jessica covered her face with her both of her palms, her shoulders shook as the image of Taeyeon and Tiffany flashed up in her head, playing over and over like a broken CD, stabbing her heart every time she remembered it. Hara herself bit her lips, she was already in tears, she was always a sensitive one, and seeing her loved one crying, she knew she just couldn’t hold back her tears.

“Sica Unnie…”

Only sobs answered Hara, the tears made their ways to Jessica’s palms, slowly rolling down to her lower arms then finally dropped onto the ground after stopping for a while on her elbows. She cried hard, she wanted to shout, she wanted to not believe, she wanted to push Taeyeon away for hugging her girlfriend, but she couldn’t, a big part of her heart trusted the two yet the bigger part of her heart was disappointed. Jessica felt so angry until all she could do was just crying. Never once the Blonde girl felt this hurt, not when Sunny chose Taeyeon, not when she thought she would lose Soojung, this was way too real, this was way too happening, right in front of her eyes.

All Hara could do was just staring, also crying and whispered, “Uljima Unnie…” For many times but only to get louder sobs from Jessica. The more you get attention from around you, the harder your heart cried. Classic theory was applied on Jessica.

“Jessi!” A shout from behind Hara made her turned around and saw messy Tiffany running to where they were.

“Jessi!” The shout was getting louder even when the Brunette was getting nearer, but before she could hold her girlfriend in her hug, a girl came to in between the couple. The almost breaking couple.

“Stop…” Tiffany stopped when she saw Hara in tears, trying to stop her, she did what Hara said, “Hara-ssi, please step aside, I want to talk to Je…”

“No. You hurt her.” Tiffany was loss in words, Hara was right, Tiffany hurt Jessica. Blur was what Tiffany could see, the figure in front of her was getting blurry and blurry. Then she felt her eyes were wet in a split of second, she cried. Hurting Jessica was really hurting her.

“…No… Jessi… It wasn’t like anything you saw…” Pleadingly, Tiffany took a step forward and tried to reach Jessica.

The older girl put her hands down, looking at her crying girlfriend, oh how she wished she could just evaporate in the air than had to be in this kind of situation. Rejecting Tiffany was something she never imagined but pulling Tiffany into a hug, she knew she couldn’t. The wounded heart wouldn’t let her arms accepted Tiffany.

“Jessi…” Another plead, killing Jessica from hearing it, she was confused as she saw that Tiffany was really crying as hard as she did, trying to get closer to her.

“Stop it Tiffany-ssi, you’re hurting Sica Unnie!” Hara bravely stepped in front of Jessica and prevent Tiffany from getting closer, “Hara-ssi, please, it’s between me and Jessi, please. Jessi, please, let me explain it.”

“Tiffany… stop..” Finally, Jessica spoke up, so soft, so fragile it sounded, yet shaky a bit due to the attempt to hold back her tears yet it didn’t work, the tears ran freely without she could stop them.

Tiffany could hear her heart shattering at the remark Jessica stated, she told her to stop, “Jessi…”

“Please.”

“But Jessi, Taeyeon was just teaching me how to play guitar!” Jessica stepped back, “No! Please Tiffany!”

“Jessi! Never once I lied to you, I’m telling you the truth!” Jessica covered her ears as her tears rolled down freely, “Stop!”

“JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON! I ONLY LOVE YOU CAN’T YOU SEE IT?!” Tiffany was cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter