Side Story - Sleepover

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bonus because you all are very nice to me! :D

AUTHOR’S POV

Tiffany was pulling Jessica from the bathroom door, “NO! I’ve never bathed Soojung in my life, let me do it now!” Jessica shrugged Tiffany’s hand from her shoulder, “Nuh uh, it’s late already, we have to bath Soojung quickly or else she will get sick!”

“I can do that quickly!” Jessica almost fell behind, she didn’t give up, she pulled Tiffany from the door, “I can do that quicker!”

“Jessiii!!! Let me go! I want to bath Soojung!” Tiffany whined but Jessica still didn’t let her in.

“Noo! She’s cute today so I want to do it!” The two girls kept blocking each other in front of the bathroom.

Tiffany pulled Jessica and now they faced each other, “But you’ve bathed Soojung like EVERYDAY! I’ve never done that!” Protested Tiffany, complete with a pout.

Jessica tried her best to ignore the pout, “That’s why you can’t do that or you will take too much time!”

Suddenly, Tiffany leaned in and purred in front of Jessica’s ear, her finger made random circles on Jessica’s cheek, down to her jaw and collarbone, Jessica froze at the touch, “Jessi… Please…?”

“…UH…..” Jessica was weakened, Tiffany kissed Jessica’s ear, “I’ll kiss you more tonight, let me bath Soojung, okay?”

It was a shame to Jung name because in front of seductive Tiffany, Jessica was nothing but a puddle of lovesick girl. Yes a puddle, she melted.

“But…”

Tiffany braved herself, she kissed behind Jessica’s ear softly and repeated her request, “Please…?”

Slowly Jessica nodded.

After the nod, Tiffany didn’t even pay attention to Jessica again, the younger girl left the older girl just like that. Flustered, hot and slightly wet. Uh. A long night to go, Jung.

“Jessi! Which one should I take off first? Her top or her pants?!” A shout from Tiffany startled Jessica from the flustered feeling, with an annoyed tone Jessica replied, “JUST STRIP HER IN WHATEVER WAY YOU WANT, TIFF! SHE DOESN’T GET HOT LIKE SOMEONE HERE!”

A familiar laugh erupted in the bathroom, leaving Jessica sighing while preparing clothes for Soojung to wear after the bath.

“Jessi! I think I need your help!”

Jessica sighed, “After all those temptations, now she needs my help………Oh my unfair life.” While mumbling to herself, Jessica made her way to the bathroom, helping her girlfriend and her brat. I mean, Soojung.

-

“Shampoo.” Tiffany passed her shampoo to Jessica, “Close your eyes and stop moving your head.” Soojung closed her eyes tightly then her hands covered her eyes when Jessica rubbed her hair with her hands, quickly it bubbled a lot, Soojung opened her eyes then poked the bubbles that flew, she rubbed her own hair then blew her hand, creating bubbles which made her giggled by herself.

After washing her hand, Jessica nudged Tiffany, who was now also playing with Soojung.

“Pass me the soap.” Obediently, the younger girl gave the bottle of soap to Jessica, Jessica took some on her palm and started rubbing Soojung’s body. The baby girl just stayed smiling as she obeyed what Jessica said.

“Hand you use to give and take.” Soojung raised her right hand then her armpit was washed by Jessica, “The hand you don’t use at all but you can’t consider it unimportant.” Soojung raised her left hand then giggled slightly when her armpit felt kinda tickled.

Then Jessica rubbed Soojung’s neck down to her torso and her feet, “Uh, Jessi, are you sure you’re going to wash th… OMYGOD!”

Jessica with a flat expression washed the most secret part of Soojung and Soojung seemed to be fine with it, she didn’t mind when Jessica washed it with warm water at least twice.

“You’ll get used to it after a week.” Jessica smiled when she saw that Tiffany was still in shocked state.

Right after Jessica made sure that Soojung was clean she found that Tiffany was already taking the big towel, ready to wipe the water and dried Soojung.

Meanwhile, Jessica cleaned the floor and looked at her own clothes, she was all wet, she needed a bath too, she turned around and saw that Tiffany was also quite wet since she played with Soojung before Jessica came in, “Tiff, let’s bath.”

“WHAT?” Tiffany who was helping Soojung, stopped pulling down Soojung’s sweater, resulting Soojung’s face to be trapped in the dark, she couldn’t see anything because the sweater was blocking her vision, now Soojung whined, “Mommyyy!! Can’t breeeaatth!”

Tiffany mumbled sorry while pulling down Soojung’s sweater completely, let the baby girl breathed, “Separately, Tiff, what are you thinking? Hahaha.”

Tiffany exhaled in relief she thought Jessica was asking her to bath together, she was completely not ready for it, “Oh I thought…”

“But I’m fine with it if you want to.” Tiffany looked at Jessica then threw the comb, she just finished using to Soojung, to Jessica, Jessica dodged it, “You …!”

“Uh oh, cannot using that word in front of Soojung~” Jessica raised one of her brows playfully as she scolded Tiffany playfully too, Tiffany snickered then holding Soojung up, “You bath first, I’m taking Soojung to the bed.”

Jessica nodded, “What should I wear after bath? Nothing? I don’t know that you’re that kind of girl, Tiffany. Bad Tiffany Is very bad…” Jessica chuckled again when Tiffany went red after Jessica said nothing she would be wearing.

“I’ll get you some fresh clothes! AISH WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOUR MIND?! You’re corrupting mine!”

Jessica laughed when Tiffany furiously leaving the bathroom, “I don’t use bras at night, Tiff!”

“……………..WHATEVER JESSI! OKAY!”

The door was now closed and Jessica’s laugh was still could be heard from the outside of the bathroom.

“Mommy, what issh blrra?”

“God, Jessi just made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter