Obliterated Celebration Plan

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV

 

No. This cannot happen to her too...

I carried her out of the car and to the hospital's emergency room with the others following behind. I barged inside and went to the nearest hospital personnel, "Please help us! She got unconscious all of a sudden." The other personnel rushed in a hospital bed. A man came near, "I am doctor Gu. May I know what happened?"

"She fainted. She looked so staggered right before she had fallen down."

"Did she have a trauma?"

"I don't know but it has been my presumption too, doctor. I- I already witnessed this type of case."

"Okay, we'll have her check." He then redirected his attention to his staffs, "Quickly, take her to the operating room." The nurses started to push her bed and I eagerly followed. The doctor then halted me right at the door of the operating room, "Please, wait here outside. Here's nurse Shim to assist you on accomplishing the patient's information."

"Please, do everything doctor. Please."

"We'll do our best." He said and went inside.

 

 

----

 

 

"She's going to be okay, Yuri-yah."

 

"It's freaking one hour already, Jessica! You can't just stop me from worrying." I said as I walk back and forth on the hallway.

"Just calm down." she reached for my hand then guided me to the seat. "You're making us all dizzy with you walking around."

"I'm sorry..." I leaned my back on the seat and buried my face on my hand. Subconsciously, tears started to fall from my eyes. I felt Jessica's grip on my free hand.

"Don't cry. She'll survive this." she removed my hand from my face then wiped my tears with her handkerchief.

"What if... what if... it will happen to her too?"

"What happened before, Yuri-yah?"

"My grandmother... she died due to internal bleeding. It's... It's the very same incident. She fell down unconscious all of a sudden..."

She held my hand with both of hers. "Tiffany's strong. Have faith in her, okay."

"I'm never gonna forgive myself if she--"

"It's not your fault, okay. If there's someone to blame on this it will be that... woman."

 

"Hey." Taeyeon greeted. "How was she?"

"The operation's still isn't done... How are Sooyoung and the others?"

"They're still in the emergency room. Taec got stabbed on his arm, Soo got shot on the abdomen, and some of Soo's men got shot too."

"Yuri-hyung." Yoong called as he came in. Jessica immediately looked away from him.

"How was Seohyun?"

"She was taken by the police to a mental hospital."

"Are you sure she wouldn't be able to escape from them?"

"Yes. She'll be under their surveillance for a month."

"Good then. Because if she'll run away, I'll hunt her down and kill her myself."

"Yuri, don't be like that." Taeyeon butted in.

"She's a ing psycho, Taeng! You're expecting me to still be good to her after what she did to Tiffany?!"

"Yup. She sure is a psycho." Jessica mumbled.

"I think Seohyun's in lucid interval. You don't have to worry about her for now." Yoong said.

"Yeah right... for how long? Five minutes?"

"Hyung, please. I'll be watching her too so don't worry. Trust me on this." He then held Jessica's hand, "I'm sorry, Jessica. I didn't mean to say those words earlier... I just--- said all that to stop her."

"It's okay. I understand." She broke away from his grip then stood up, still facing Yoong. "She's your first love, anyway, right? Of course you don't want her to be dead."

"Jessica, please."

"Why, Yoong? It's true, right?"

"I don't love her at all. It's not like that."

"Then what? Trying to show pity over a psychopath?! That woman doesn't deserve even a little help!"

"Please don't be harsh on her, Jessica. She's mentally ill."

"So now what? You're saying I'm the bad one here?"

"..."

"She hurt Tiffany and that's enough for me to disgust her. I'm telling you, Yoong, better wave your formal goodbye to your ex-girlfriend. Cus if something worse happen to my best friend this time," She looked back at me. "I'm sorry Yuri but before you could, I'll make sure she'll die a painful death in my hands."

 

 

We waited for another hour. Afterwards, the doctor came out of the operating room. I immediately stood and rushed towards him, "How was she, doctor?"

"She had a trauma. Ms. Lee suffered an internal hemorrhage. Good thing you brought her here right away. She's safe now."

"Thank goodness."

"We didn't perform any major operation, actually. The blood seemed to just overflown in her brain. Fortunately, her body can still stabilize the situation. It's in a very gradual phase though. So, I'm afraid, Mister--?"

"Yuri, Kwon Yuri."

"Mister Kwon, as I say, I'm afraid she'll be unconscious for days. For the mean time, she needs to stay in the ICU as we still need to perform checks on her."

"Thank you so much, doctor."

"It's our duty to help." He said then excused himself and left.

"Thank God she's okay." Jessica said. She then went near and had me in an embrace.

"Appa!" Sunkyu called. I broke away from the hug. He then rushed towards me. "Appa, is umma gonna be okay?!"

I kneeled down to his level then wiped his tears. "Yes. She's okay now. Umma just needs to rest for now." He then hugged me tight. I lifted him up. "Don't cry anymore, okay?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter