Great Disturbance caused by Hypothetical Assumptions

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ayo! I know I am a day late for updating so here I am, giving you a double update to cover up for my shortcomings. kekeke. Enoy and... ciao! :)

 

 

Tiffany POV

   *19TH OF SEPTEMBER, MONDAY, AT 3:30 PM IN SE KYUNG UNIVERSITY'S STUDENT DETENTION CENTER*

I hate this day.

Never in my life have I imagined myself inside, detained, in a detention room when I'm already studying in COLLEGE! Well, yeah. I already experienced this way back in high school but come on, I'm not supposed to be here in my age now. Besides, this kind of place isn't supposed to be ‘existing’ in a university anymore. I don't even get why Se Kyung will bother to build up a place like this...

"Me neither." Jessica snapped out of the blue. Damn, she's on her mind reading again. I was about to answer her back but then I decided not to. I should give her a cold shoulder. This is all her fault I'm here. She's the real big reason I am here and all of us too!

Yes, apparently, it wasn't only me and Jessica. The others were Yoong, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Sunny, and... Hyoyeon. Uuughhhh- that Hyoyeon... Jessica maybe is the cause why I'm stuck here but before that, Hyoyeon's the reason I am freaking paranoid for the whole day! I swear I really have such troublesome friends. With them, I can never have a normal school day. Maybe I should reconsider searching for new set of friends.

Curious?

Fine. I should tell you everything that happened so you might as well understand why I am so irritated of them.

It all started eight hours ago...

 

---

 

*7AM-outside-the-building-of-Kwon-residence*

"Make sure to lock the door and the windows before you sleep."

"Yes, Yuri-yah."

"Don't you ever talk to strangers, okay? Even to guys wearing suits. Remember, evil people disguises all the time."

"Yes, Yuri-yah."

"Be sure you'll be accompanied by someone whenever you go out of the house, okay?"

"Yes, Yuri-yah."

"Immediately call me whenever there's emergen--"

"You know what, Yuri?" Hyoyeon snapped, cutting Yuri out. "Why don't you just cancel your business trip? You're worrying too much when in fact your wife's too old enough to take care of herself."

"I know that. But what if someone might kidnap her again? You can't stop me from worrying. So I'll be needing all of your help too. To me, it's enough that anyone of you guys will be there for her."

"So in case on the situation now, the two of us will be abducted instead of just her?"

"Hyoyeon, that is not my point. At least when the time comes one of you guys has a clue where she is, unlike the last time."

"I know. I know. I'm just messing around with yah."

"Thanks by the way for fetching Tiffany."

"Nah. It's fine. I know that trip's important to you. You better not lose that once in a lifetime chance to success by just worrying about your family. Who knows... that maybe is the break you've been waiting for so long..."

"Yeah. I still couldn't believe Mr. Goo had given me such an opportunity. I mean... out of all people in this world, why me?"

I snapped, "That isn't just luck, my Yuri. Mr. Goo might have just seen the great potential in you. Well, you got it all."

"Stop, my love. You're making my head become bigger every time you praise me." He rested his hands on the sides of my waist and his forehead on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck in return.

"It's because you deserve to be praised."

"But you don't have to all the time."

"Now what? Is that another order of yours, your majesty?"

He chuckled, "Yes it is, my wife." He was about to capture my lips when Hyoyeon suddenly cleared . "Uhh guys. I'm still here, just in case you've forgotten."

We both broke off, "Sorry, Hyo."

"You know, come to think of it..." she said while rubbing her chin, "Maybe Mr. Goo likes you."

"Who wouldn't like my Yuri? He's the most perfect employee any bosses out there would ever want." I answered.

"I didn't mean that. It's just... MAYBE, just MAYBE."

"Maybe what?"

"Mr. Goo is a dirty old gay man who just wanted to hit on Yuri. You know, it's somehow unlikely for a CEO of a biiiiggg company to pick up a person totally stranger to him. Not to mention, he's a single and available man who wanted to spend a five-day 'business' trip with you, Yuri, a stranger to him, in Tokyo. Who on Ea----"

Oh my sweet freaking potatoes... Mr. Goo is gay?! But-- but-- that's impossible! He tried to hit on me yesterday. Isn't that enough of a reason? I cannot believe this. But what if... Hyoyeon's right all along?

"----still, it really does make sense. You are very handsome, anyway. Right, Yuri-yah?"

“..."

"Err- am I right, Fany-yah?"

"..."

"Hey, guys! Snap out of it."

Yuri looked at me in horror. The idea might have already sunk inside his mind and it looks to me that he's... "I'm not going." he declared and started to carry his bag out of the taxi cab. He was about to come inside the building but I halted him, "What do you mean you're not going?"

"I--I'm nnot going." he iterated. I felt his arm already trembling.

"Yuri, you should go."

"No! What if Hyoyeon's right?! I would rather live poor than... than... Oh hell no, I won't!!"

"But what if Hyoyeon's wrong?"

"Hyoyeon is always right."

"Uurgghh- Hyo, take back what you said!" I said but Hyoyeon just looked back innocently while wearing that ridiculous grin. Damn. This woman is such a troll. I redirected back to Yul, "You should go. You'll never know if it's true unless you'll get to prove it."

"But---"

"No. We already said yes to Mr. Goo. He might think you're an undependable man."

"But---"

"Tell me, throughout the whole Saturday you're with him, did he ever try to make a move on you?"

"No..."

"Not even a little?"

"No..."

"Then we have no issue here. Now, go." I tried to pull him but he kept on hesitating.

"No! It still makes sense. Hyoyeon is right! There's no sane CEO that will do such thing unless...unless... No!!!"

"No, Yuri. You will go and that's final."

"But---"

"If he will do a bad thing on you, I believe you can defend yourself well enough. You defeated all of my kidnappers, remember?"

"But---"

"It will be fine. Be sure to call me every time you'll be free, especially when you first arrive there."

"Fany-yah..."

"It will be okay. Give him the benefit of the doubt."

"Alright..."

I reached for his forehead and kissed it. "Be a good boy there, okay?"

"What the heck?! Only on the forehead? What are you? My grandmoth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter