Trying to Get the Situation Back to Ordinary

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany POV

 

Will you believe me if I say Sooyoung is making me happy now?

 

Yes, I’m serious this time. Well... It’s because he's such a sweet person. He always takes good care of me and even makes funny jokes to make me laugh all the time. He makes me feel like everything is okay with my life even if somewhat, it is otherwise. Now I think I wouldn't want any more else in my life, maybe, except for peace of mind.

 

For these past months I've been stuck in a loop. I kept on trying to get back together with Yuri and yet, he kept on pushing me away. But now I realized that I should forget about him. Like he said, we can never go back to the way we were. So, yeah, I finally agreed to him. Now all I want is everything to be in good terms between us. You know, like be back as friends, just friends.

 

Anyways, for these passed weeks I've only been hanging out with my boyfriend. I haven't seen nor heard from my other friends though. I guess they were all really busy on their own school work and competitions. But anyways, though it’s Monday, the University decided to make it a holiday as it is the University vice president’s birthday. So this means an extra free day which simply equates a special ‘loner’ day for me. I feel like to be alone today and I already told Soo not to 'bother' me. I didn't say exactly that word but it's almost like that, in a good way.

 

   "Umma. Umma. You got a text meeeessaaaagggeee~"

 

Aissshh. I just told him not to 'bother' me. Oh that was my baby Sunkyu's voice by the way. I recorded his cute little voice when I treated him for lunch the other day. Isn't it cute? Teehee~

 

I lazily get up from my bed and grabbed my phone from my desk. I was wrong. It wasn't Sooyoung, it was Yoong.

 

 

Yoong: Noona, are you free today? :D

 

Me: Hmmmm. I'm actually busy. Busy on being a bum for today, so no.

 

Yoong: Oh I see. It's okay. Just continue your plan. It's not really that important anyway.

 

Me: Alright. What is it this time?

 

Yoong: Nothing important. It's just my birthday...

 

 

 

What the-

 

 

 

 

Me: Alright I'm free now. Where are we going?

 

Yoong: Nah. It's okay, noona. You're too "busy" to be bothered today.

 

Me: Yoong, please stop with your sarcasms okay. It doesn't suit you at all... -_-

 

Yoong: Who am I anyway? I'm just nothing. I'm just a typical, recently heartbroken guy and yet surrounded by friends with blooming love life. All I just wanted for you guys is to have at least little time to spare to hang out with me... I guess I'll really be forever alone...

 

 

 

 

Uuuuuughhhhhh- this guy! Is he really that serious?!

 

 

I can't take his too much drama anymore. I quickly dialed his number to end this totally senseless argument.

 

  *beeeeep beeeeeep*

 

"Hello, Mr. Im speaking. May I know who this is? "

 

"Yoong. I'm not playing games with you so stop acting like a drama king!"

 

He chuckled, "Relax noona. I was just messing with you, okay."

 

"Stop messing with me especially when I'm on my bum mode! Don't tell me it wasn’t your birthday too, huh?!"

 

"Yah stop yelling! It really is my birthday okay. So, are you coming?"

 

"Of course, after that depressing message you sent me you think I’m heartless? I'm not really that inconsiderate okay."

 

"Hmmm so it really is effective on you ehh? Jessica composed that by the way."

 

 

JESSICA?!

 

 

“Why are you guys together?!”

 

“Uhhhhh- because it’s my birthday?”

 

“Funny, Jessica doesn’t celebrate birthdays. Give the phone to Sica, NOW!”

 

“Yes boss!”

 

 

...

 

 

“Yeellloowwww?!”

 

“Jessica??? And what yellow?!”

 

“It’s gangster version of hello. So yelloowww wazzzuuuup Fany Fany Tiffany?” So now she’s sporting gangster style?! Wow. This woman is really really crazily weird.

 

“Stop it Jess. It doesn’t suit you at all.”

 

“I know right. See, Yoongie! Gangster style doesn’t suit me even Fany said so!” She yelled and I heard Yoong laughed at the background.

 

“You owe me an explanation.” I said.

 

“Oh yes, of course. You see, Yoongie and I watched some freestyle rap battles earlier and then we tried to imitate them. Hahah~! It was so funny I-”

 

“I’m not talking about that gangster thing! You owe me an explanation how on Earth you guys are now together! And wait, are you guys seriously, like totally dating now?”

 

“Hold your horses, Fany-ah. There’s a time and place for that.”

 

“What?! You have the time to explain to me now about that gangster adaptation of yours when you can’t even answer me yes or no?!”

 

“It’s a long long long story, okay. So are you coming or what?”

 

“Alright alright! Where are we going anyway?”

 

“You’re going to love where we gonna celebrate. Oh, and bring your boyfriend along. Don’t worry we already informed him about it before you. Goodbye!!!” And she hanged up.

 

 

 

*At-Shining-Star-Karaoke-Bar*

 

“Hi! Sorry we're late. Happy birthday Yoong.”

 

“Happy birthday bro.” Sooyoung greeted.

 

“Thanks Fany-noona. Thanks Sooyoung.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter