S.A.R. 101: Search for the Lost Princess

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV

 

"Calm down, okay."

", Yoong, I can never be calm!"

"I'm on my way to the police station too. Let's meet there."

"Alright." He hung up. I was driving as fast as I could. I tried to catch up with the black van but I lost them. So then I decided to go straight to the nearest police station.

 

I hurried my way out and saw Yoong and Jessica rushing towards me. "I called Hyoyeon. She's going with Taecyeon to the vehicle registration office. Do you remember the plate number?" Jessica said.

"It's XYZ999."

"Come on, let's get inside." Yoong said. We rushed inside the station.

"Sir, help us please!"

"What can we do for you?"

"My girlfriend, Tiffany Lee, she's gone. Four masked men took her."

"Alright. Do you remember their faces?"

"They were masked. How can I remember that?!"

"Hyung calm down."

"I'm sorry. I..."

"It's okay sir. Do you remember anything that will help to track her down?"

"The plate number of the van they used. It's XYZ999."

"No way..." Jessica hissed as she looked at her phone.

"What happened?"

"Hyoyeon said there's no such plate number registered in there."

So it's fake?! Goddamnit. How the hell will we get to track her now?!

"Sir. We'll be filing your incident report. We'll do our best to help you out. Kindly tell us all the details, the clothes Ms. Tiffany was wearing and the suspects." He said and I told him everything, even the littlest detail I could come up with.

"Thank you, Mr. Kwon. We will be contacting you in case we already tracked her."

"Thank you." I bid goodbye and hurried my way out. I will not be just sitting here and wait.

"Hyung wait up!"

"I'll find her on my own. Take care of Sunkyu for me." I almost got up on my truck but Jessica stopped me, "You will just be wasting time. Let's get to your place and recollect. We should track down all the possible persons who kidnapped her first."

"Damn it. Recollect?! I ing don't have time for that!"

"Relax. Panicking will not make you find her easily. It will just make you feel worse. Just calm down."

"Right. I'm sorry..." I took a deep breath and closed my eyes to calm myself down. Who? Who will it be?

 

 

---

 

 

"Yuri. Do you remember anyone Tiffany had a fight with?" Jessica asked.

"No."

"Then it wasn't her enemy..."

"Sooyoung..." Yoong mumbled.

"Right. It must be him."

He's the only one I know who taken great interest on Fany. Well, I am sure he's the one that will do everything just to get what he wants.

"No. I don't think it was Sooyoung." Hyoyeon snapped. "He will never do something like that. I'm sure of that."

"But have you tried to contact him?" Jessica asked her.

"I've been trying... He's not answering yet though."

If it wasn't Sooyoung then who will it be? I don't remember someone grudging over her. Who on Earth will kidnap her? Could it be--- Could it be--- "Her parents? They must have found out her whereabouts."

"Right. I'll call her dad, wait." Jessica's about to call but then I stopped her.

"But... what if it wasn't them? If they found out Tiffany's here and gone then..."

"Hmmm- got it. I'll just call one of her maids. I'll have her check first." She went out of the room.

"So we are down to two leads, Sooyoung and Tiffany's parents." Yoong said.

"I told you Sooyoung's innocent!" Hyoyeon shouted in anger.

"Then he should prove his innocence first!" I shouted back and made Hyoyeon speechless. She pulled out her phone and called someone. She then went out of the room. I fallen myself down on the couch and knocked my temples continuously. This is so damn frustrating.

"I called Taeyeon-hyung." Yoong snapped out. "I was transferred to his mailbox though. I just hope he'll get to see my messages."

"Damn. Why everyone's gone missing." I hissed.

Jessica finally got back. She sat beside me, massaging her temples. “What happened?” I asked.

“Tiffany isn’t there, I asked their majordomo. She said ever since Tiffany left, her parents never really cared about her whereabouts at all. She informed her departure to them before but they just shrugged it off.”

Now I am more worried. This means she might not in a safe place right now. But why were her parents like that? They didn’t even care about her? What kind of parents are they?

“I guess we’re down to one lead.” She said.

“No, we’re not.” Hyoyeon snapped as she came back. “Sooyoung doesn’t have a single clue on what happened. He already booked a flight back here to help.”

“Damn it. We’re going nowhere in this.”

“Appa. Is umma gonna be okay?” Sunkyu asked and was about to cry. I held him on his forearms. “Don’t worry. We’re going to find her soon. I will not stop on searching for her.” I said.

“Maybe it was the Dark Lord... Appa let me help. I’ve trained enough to beat the Dark Lord.”

“Yes. But you will just stay by my side at all cost, okay?”

“Yes, appa.”

Tagging him along is much better than leave him here. Who knows what will happen to him? I better not risk, now that we’re back to zero on finding the suspect. I don’t want to lose him too.

“Alright.” I stood up, “If it’s necessary to search for her all over the country, I really will.”

“We’re coming with you, Yuri.” Jessica said.

“Fany-noona is also important to us too.” Yoong added.

“Yeah. We’ll never stop ‘til we get to find her.” Hyoyeon assured.

“Thank you so much guys.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter