The Abduction of the Lost Prince

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany POV

"What, Sooyoung?! Don't tell me he's not okay again?!"

He then answered, "He-- He's been abducted by the Police."

"Huh?! What?! Why?!"

"Let's talk about this later in the car, okay."

Then, we all four rushed inside his car and he started to drive out of the place. "What happened Sooyoung?! Just freaking tell me!" I said.

"Attempted murder was filed against him."

"WHAT?!"

"But Yuri-hyung will never do such thing, Soo." Yoong said.

"I know. But, they had a concrete evidence against him though."

"He may be framed then." Sunny said.

Yoong seconded, "Yeah that is the most plausible reason for this."

My tears started to drip down my cheeks.

"Tiffany." Sunny held my hand and gripped it tight. "It's going to be fine. Yuri will be proven innocent on this, I'm sure. Calm down."

I wish Sunny's right.

Yuri... I hope you're okay in there...

 

---

 

After an hour, we finally arrived in Anseong Prison. We all rushed towards the entrance yet, we were halted by several Police Officers.

"Hey, let us in!" Sooyoung shouted.

"I am sorry, sir, but there has been a special order imposed that anyone from your group will be restricted from coming inside."

"EHHH???"

"What's that supposed to mean, sir?" Yoong asked. Then, another Police Officer pulled out a poster and showed it to us. It has pictures of me, Sooyoung, Yoong, Taeyeon, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Sunkyu and even Taecyeon containing a restriction order for us in the vicinity of Anseong Prison.

"What the hell?! Who gave you the right to restrict us?! That's against human rights!" Yoong shouted.

"This is an order from our country's president himself. We sincerely apologize but we really can't let you in."

"WHAT?!"

I grabbed the officer's collar, "Hey, mister, let us in! If you will not, we'll make a commotion here!"

"We sincerely apologize, ma'am, but we really can't."

"I killed my neighbor!" Sunny suddenly shouted. "Take me in!"

"Err- you are aware enough that the prison for women isn't here, ma'am, right?" the officer responded.

"Oh." She paused for a while. And suddenly, as if thought of a plan, she pointed at Sooyoung, "He killed our neighbor!" He looked at her in disbelief first. Then, he just gave in, "Y-yes. I did. T-take me in."

The officer laughed then retorted, "You think we will fall for that? All of you leave now before we'll abduct you somewhere but here."

"Wait." I butted. "Who told the President to restrict us from here then? I'm pretty sure enough he didn't know us personally to give special orders like this."

"I'm sorry, ma'am, but we're not allowed to give any more information to non-military citizens."

Ughh-- these police officers are getting on my nerves!

"I guess we just have to go for now, noona." Yoong said.

"No. I will not go until I see Yuri!" I tried to barge in. Yet, the Police officers held me firmly. "Yuri! Yuri! Yuri!" I kept on shouting his name.

"Tiffany, let's go!" Sooyoung shouted but I ignored him.

"No! Yuri! Answer me, Yuri! Yuri!"

Sooyoung successfully pulled me away. "Stop this, Fany! There's nothing we can do!"

With that, I started to cry again. "No. No. I have to see Yuri now, please."

"Just let it go, Fany!"

 

"Umma?!" someone called which got all of our attention. Sunkyu came out of the building and rushed towards my direction. "Umma!"

"Sunkyu!" I quickly hugged him and kissed his forehead. "How are you? Are you okay? Did the police hurt you?"

"Yes, I am okay, umma. The police took care of me. And don't worry 'cus if they didn't, I had already defeated them with my taijutsu."

I knelt down to his level, "How's your father?"

"They put him inside that big cell along with those creepy guys." Then, he started to cry. "Umma, appa's hurt there by those people! Umma, please let's get him out there!"

I hugged him and shed tears too, "I'm so sorry, Kyu, umma couldn't do anything to get appa out."

"Umma. I want appa back, please, umma."

"We'll be taking the kid." Yoong told the officers.

"Mind if we know you're legit relatives of the little child first?"

With that I stood up and confronted them, "I am his mother."

"Yeah, she's my umma!" Sunkyu seconded as he hugged me by my waist tightly.

"Can you show us an evidence, ma'am?"

"What do you want? Birth Certificate? Our DNA test results?!"

"Ma'am, calm down."

"You abducted my husband, how can I calm down?!"

"Look, Mr. Officer." Sooyoung snapped. "We are the guardians of this kid. Let us please have him and we'll just leave immediately."

"Fine. He's a nuisance anyway."

"Why you?! How dare you call my son a nuisance?!" I was about to tackle the officer when Yoong held me back tight.

"Noona, stop!" Yoong said.

"Let me go, Yoong!"

Then, he quickly lifted me up and ran out from that place with the others following behind.

 

---

 

"Jesus, Stephanie. Can't you stop walking around back and forth?" Sunny snapped.

"Can't you see I'm so ing tensed now?!"

"Calm down, okay. You're not the only one tensed around here, us too."

"Aisshhh-- this is too frustrating!" I sat down on the couch and buried my face on my palms.

Apparently, we're all here at Yoong's old place. We have to get our thoughts collected first to be able to identify who we can call for help and at the same time the culprit behind this. Though, I am so ing aware who the only person capable of doing this to Yuri. It is my father and no one else.

"Who could it be?" Sooyoung mumbled. "Damn it. I don't know anyone who Yuri got a fight with except me and Yoong."

"How many times will I tell you guys it's my dad!" I shouted.

Sunny responded, "But we cannot jump into conclusions this easy, Tiff. If you confront him now, I'm sure h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter